Conquer Club

IT's BEEN A YEAR -- where is BLITZAHOLIC*?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

IT's BEEN A YEAR -- where is BLITZAHOLIC*?

Postby Robinette on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Here it is...

Countdown to the RETURN OF BLITZ*

Click on the above link for an up to the second countdown of time remaining for Blitz* to serve out his 30 day ban...
Last edited by Robinette on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am, edited 11 times in total.
Brigadier Robinette

Re: Count down to the RETURN OF BLITZ*

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D>
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jigger1986 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Great thread, but what is the asterisk for?
Sergeant 1st Class jigger1986

Postby Fruitcake on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:29 pm

jigger1986 wrote:Great thread, but what is the asterisk for?

Oh some reason or another, can't imagine what.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby jigger1986 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Fruitcake wrote:

lol, sorry I asked.
Sergeant 1st Class jigger1986

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:53 pm

I liked the black jesus's countdown better
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Blitz won't be back in time to wish me a happy birthday =(
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Rodion on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:21 pm

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=143145
General Rodion

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:I liked the black jesus's countdown better

i second that notion... in terms of copy cat threads, it just doesn't compare... counting down the end of a fabricated 6 month ban vs. the countdown for this, just don't even compare...-the black jesus*
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 am

Fruitcake wrote:

FC; I have to ask; is there an infactuation with Blitz? We all get the fact that he was "busted" as there are several posts about him in which you continue to spew your dislike. It's over! Let it go. The ironic part of this soap opera is that we all have used unorthodox ways of winning games including you, no? some were caught, some were not - some within the rules, some, not so much. Just understand that before you continue your tirade against him. This is a gaming site pal not a facet of life, lol. Let the guy come back and continue to play a game that he as well as many others enjoy without your continual inane comments.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Fruitcake on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:27 am

codeblue1018 wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:

FC; I have to ask; is there an infactuation with Blitz? We all get the fact that he was "busted" as there are several posts about him in which you continue to spew your dislike. It's over! Let it go. The ironic part of this soap opera is that we all have used unorthodox ways of winning games including you, no? some were caught, some were not - some within the rules, some, not so much. Just understand that before you continue your tirade against him. This is a gaming site pal not a facet of life, lol. Let the guy come back and continue to play a game that he as well as many others enjoy without your continual inane comments.

I have no idea what you are waffling on about, do get a grip man.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:35 am

Exact response I knew I'd get; clever FC. Like I said, move on to a new topic instead of the continual Blitz bashing. I can't be anymore clear since you failed to understand the meaning of move on and let go.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby FarangDemon on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 am

codeblue1018 wrote:Exact response I knew I'd get; clever FC. Like I said, move on to a new topic instead of the continual Blitz bashing. I can't be anymore clear since you failed to understand the meaning of move on and let go.

I much prefer Fruitcake's purple prose to your vanilla whining. Get a grip or a pacifier.
Click image to enlarge.

"He came dancin across the water.... FarangDemon, FarangDemon.... mmmhh....what a killer..."
Brigadier FarangDemon

Postby pearljamrox2 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 am

codeblue1018 wrote: The ironic part of this soap opera is that we all have used unorthodox ways of winning games including you, no? some were caught, some were not - some within the rules, some, not so much.

Please, do confess.

oh, and just in case you don't have a dictionary

unorthodox - Breaking with tradition.

cheating - the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation.

tradition - an inherited, established, or customary pattern of thought, action, or behavior (as a religious practice or a social custom)

rule - One of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct within a particular activity or sphere

So, i think you could say, He had an unorthodox technique of account sitting, ya know, to not play Jobi's turns in so many games.Traditionally, account sitters usually take a player's turns for them. But it was down right cheating to invite him to new games and play all of those turns.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby Fruitcake on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:09 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote: The ironic part of this soap opera is that we all have used unorthodox ways of winning games including you, no? some were caught, some were not - some within the rules, some, not so much.

Please, do confess.

tradition - an inherited, established, or customary pattern of thought, action, or behavior (as a religious practice or a social custom)

rule - One of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct within a particular activity or sphere

So, i think you could say, He had an unorthodox technique of account sitting, ya know, to not play Jobi's turns in so many games.Traditionally, account sitters usually take a player's turns for them. But it was down right cheating to invite him to new games and play all of those turns.

I think codeblue was referring to my style, some time ago, in which I would team up with low rankers to maximise the points earnt.

Where he is lacking is in pointing out that I have never made a secret of this as can be seen my the following thread in which I extoll the virtues of teaming with lower ranked players from nearly 3 years ago in June 2008
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54474&p=1414419&hilit=symbiotic#p1414419

I was attacked by sitzaholic for this style of play some time ago when I openly suggested it was a good way to ensure ones relative rank also stayed at a reasonable level. What is ironic, of course, is that he took a perfectly legitimate tactic of playing, twisted it beyond recognition then implemented the new shiny stizaholic style in a nefarious manner for which he has been duly caught, tried by the admin and found guilty.

So thanks bluey, you helped me once again there. I shall add this assistance to the 41 points I have taken off you over the 2 games we have played.

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:

Please, do confess.

Pearl; lol; we aren't debating the fact that Blitz was caught cheating nor are we speaking about the meaning of words. So, if you read what I originally posted, you would have had a general idea of what I meant; secondly, the wordage used is and was in the proper context. However, if I had wrote what you thought I meant, then yes, you would have been correct in your explanation, lol!
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Fruitcake wrote:
pearljamrox2 wrote:

Please, do confess.

I think codeblue was referring to my style, some time ago, in which I would team up with low rankers to maximise the points earnt.

Where he is lacking is in pointing out that I have never made a secret of this as can be seen my the following thread in which I extoll the virtues of teaming with lower ranked players from nearly 3 years ago in June 2008
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54474&p=1414419&hilit=symbiotic#p1414419

I was attacked by sitzaholic for this style of play some time ago when I openly suggested it was a good way to ensure ones relative rank also stayed at a reasonable level. What is ironic, of course, is that he took a perfectly legitimate tactic of playing, twisted it beyond recognition then implemented the new shiny stizaholic style in a nefarious manner for which he has been duly caught, tried by the admin and found guilty.

So thanks bluey, you helped me once again there. I shall add this assistance to the 41 points I have taken off you over the 2 games we have played.

Fruity, the message I wrote wasn't to single you out for your particular game style; you are correct, you didn't cheat as Blitz was caught doing. It was meant as a general statement for many that do use cheap/borderline styles of play. The message was clear in that Blitz is busted, banned and as a result, he can insert the notorious * before or after his name, his pleasure; so, with that said, why continue to beat a dead bush after the plethora amount of threads on him? This is giving him even more attention that he had prior to the whole debacle no? As far as the points, lol; enjoy them. I can always donate more :lol:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby pearljamrox2 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I am aware of what was implied. I also know the difference between going right to the edge of the rules, and breaking them
Major pearljamrox2

Postby Qwert on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:47 am

blitz are busted!! what ? where? why?
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 pm

qwert wrote:blitz are busted!! what ? where? why?

Robinette - does your Countdown Clock allow for an extra 72 hours to be added on to accommodate Serbian time?
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Postby Robinette on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
qwert wrote:blitz are busted!! what ? where? why?

Robinette - does your Countdown Clock allow for an extra 72 hours to be added on to accommodate Serbian time?

you'll need to use this asterisk clock...

Brigadier Robinette

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:35 am

man,im every time heard last for breaking CC news.
These is Big News, and MODS get silence,instead to Stikied in GD.
You dont get every day that CC conqueror get busted for violating cc rules.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Robinette on Sat May 07, 2011 11:23 am

qwert wrote:man,im every time heard last for breaking CC news.
These is Big News, and MODS get silence,instead to Stikied in GD.
You dont get every day that CC conqueror get busted for violating cc rules.

if you said what i think you said, then you said said something that needed to be said.
Brigadier Robinette

Postby Robinette on Sat May 07, 2011 11:56 am

Blitz is now at the HALF WAY POINT to serving out his sentence.

Requests have been made to see if blitz could be released early for good behavior...
but no such luck. i suppose rules are rules...

Blitz was sent to the cooler for THIRTY DAYS!!!!
He must serve the FULL THIRTY DAYS in the cooler,
by order of Herr Kommandant!!!

Dissssssss-missed!
Last edited by Robinette on Thu May 19, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Robinette

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sat May 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Robinette wrote:Image

Blitz is now at the HALF WAY POINT to serving out his sentence.

Requests have been made to see if blitz could be released early for good behavior...
but no such luck. i suppose rules are rules...

Blitz was sent to the cooler for THIRTY DAYS!!!!
He must serve the FULL THIRTY DAYS in the cooler,
by order of Herr Kommandant!!!

Dissssssss-missed!

Is he paying clan support ?
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion