Conquer Club

Obama releases longer birth certifcate

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Obama releases longer birth certifcate

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 am

Yay- birtherism is finished. Fox news and half of American conservatives have been shown to be deluded. Mr Obama is legally president.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: Obama releases longer birth certifcate

Postby gradybridges on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 am

Now they are on to his grades at Harvard
Lieutenant gradybridges

Postby Neoteny on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 am

Barack HUSSEIN Obama

All this proves is that he's a SECRET MUSLIM!
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 am

gradybridges wrote:Now they are on to his grades at Harvard

I'm just waiting for the "why didn't he release it earlier?" crap. But yeah- this won't end the bizarre birtherism.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 am

Symmetry wrote:

I'm just waiting for the "why didn't he release it earlier?" crap. But yeah- this won't end the bizarre birtherism.

He should have kept it under wraps until the 2012 election cycle when he could realize it and say "Ha Ha you fools! I switched glasses when your back was turned! You fell for one of the classic blunders. The first is never get involved in a land war in Asia. Only slightly less well-known is this - never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:21 am

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

He should have kept it under wraps until the 2012 election cycle when he could realize it and say "Ha Ha you fools! I switched glasses when your back was turned! You fell for one of the classic blunders. The first is never get involved in a land war in Asia. Only slightly less well-known is this - never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

That word:
Inigo Montoya wrote:I do not think it means what you think it means.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 am

WOODRUFFFFFF!!!!! :twisted:

I meant released...

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:27 am

thegreekdog wrote:WOODRUFFFFFF!!!!! :twisted:

I meant released...

No you didn't.

Or at least I hope you didn't.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:31 am

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:WOODRUFFFFFF!!!!! :twisted:

I meant released...

No you didn't.

Or at least I hope you didn't.

WOODRUFFFFFF!!!!! :twisted:

I meant release. Well played Symmetry. Well played.

Postby PLAYER57832 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:14 am

Symmetry wrote:Yay- birtherism is finished. Fox news and half of American conservatives have been shown to be deluded. Mr Obama is legally president.

Somehow, I doubt this will be the end. After all this was never about truth or logic, just attacking someone they did not like any way they could.

EDIT:

Case in point.. the post following this
(quoted, too)
jay_a2j wrote:2 years to release it? Plenty of time to get one "made up". :shock:

:P
Last edited by PLAYER57832 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 am

2 years to release it? Plenty of time to get one "made up". :shock:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:34 am

Canada Liberal Party Leader Michael Ignatieff needs to show his birth certificate. Is he a British, Canadian or U.S. citizen? Nobody knows. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6AUzCxjJKc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaqNxU2Ea6w
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Yay- birtherism is finished. Fox news and half of American conservatives have been shown to be deluded. Mr Obama is legally president.

Somehow, I doubt this will be the end. After all this was never about truth or logic, just attacking someone they did not like any way they could.

EDIT:

Case in point.. the post following this
(quoted, too)
jay_a2j wrote:2 years to release it? Plenty of time to get one "made up". :shock:

:P

best use of future posts in quite some time
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby InkL0sed on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 pm

I was going to make this thread and title it, "Obama Finally Proves He's a Fucktard"
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:27 pm

YAY? Birtherism only benefits Obama. Why do you think it was the left media who mentioned the birthers 30 times a day for 2.5 years? It wasnt a fox issue. Msnbc owned the birther issue, even Chriss Matthews featured the issue in his "lean forward" video. The left loved birthers, because it allows them to do what they do best. Call people names and tell them they are crazy.

The truth is, birthers wanted to see the evidence before they made a decision. birth-believers took him at his word and needed no evidence before making a decision. Taking politician's word for it always ends well.

Why did he let 2.5 years go by before doing this? "Never let a crisis go to waste" This should have been done before the election.

Anyone else notice Trump is making Obama dance to his tune? how long until Obama releases his college transcript per Trumps orders? (again, supporters will defend Obamas intelligence with ZERO evidence. among the Atheists who support him on his intelligence, I will bring up the "mystic" aspect)

The other truth is, it's not just some Americans think he was foriegn born because of his birth certificate, or his sandbagging of it, it is also because he has an African Name as well as a Muslim Name (he was born a Muslim), as well as he represents the antithesis of "traditional American Values". IE, he does not act American and his ideas are not American.

Glad Obama finally decided to put it to rest. I only hope he doesn't gain as much as he thinks he did and this game he played backfires on him.

All I am saying is this, when I want to know something about someone, I like to look at their voting records, grades, their thesis papers etc. given Obama voted "present" 98% of his time as a Senator, I really still do not know jack about him other than what he's done the last 2.5 years, which is to pump of the birther issue.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Look Phatscotty - the issue was created by conservatives and it was exploited by the president and Democrats (and conservatives too I suppose). If the issue wasn't created in the first place, it would not have been able to be exploited.

Further, who gives a flying fig if the president was born in Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Canada, or whatever? The country of your birth does not determine qualifications of a president. If we want to talk about intent of the framers, was it really this?

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:36 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Look Phatscotty - the issue was created by conservatives and it was exploited by the president and Democrats (and conservatives too I suppose). If the issue wasn't created in the first place, it would not have been able to be exploited.

Further, who gives a flying fig if the president was born in Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Canada, or whatever? The country of your birth does not determine qualifications of a president. If we want to talk about intent of the framers, was it really this?

I thought it was Hillary Clinton who created the issue during the 2008 primaries? I could be wrong.

anyhoo, heres the longform B.C.

Major Phatscotty

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:Look Phatscotty - the issue was created by conservatives and it was exploited by the president and Democrats (and conservatives too I suppose). If the issue wasn't created in the first place, it would not have been able to be exploited.

I thought it was Hillary Clinton who created the issue during the 2008 primaries? I could be wrong.

Oh, good point. I didn't think of that.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a ridiculous issue that takes focus away from the real problems with our current president's administration.

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

YAY? Birtherism only benefits Obama. Why do you think it was the left media who mentioned the birthers 30 times a day for 2.5 years? It wasnt a fox issue. Msnbc owned the birther issue, even Chriss Matthews featured the issue in his "lean forward" video. The left loved birthers, because it allows them to do what they do best. Call people names and tell them they are crazy.

The truth is, birthers wanted to see the evidence before they made a decision. birth-believers took him at his word and needed no evidence before making a decision. Taking politician's word for it always ends well.

Why did he let 2.5 years go by before doing this? "Never let a crisis go to waste" This should have been done before the election.

Anyone else notice Trump is making Obama dance to his tune? how long until Obama releases his college transcript per Trumps orders? (again, supporters will defend Obamas intelligence with ZERO evidence. among the Atheists who support him on his intelligence, I will bring up the "mystic" aspect)

The other truth is, it's not just some Americans think he was foriegn born because of his birth certificate, or his sandbagging of it, it is also because he has an African Name as well as a Muslim Name (he was born a Muslim), as well as he represents the antithesis of "traditional American Values". IE, he does not act American and his ideas are not American.

Glad Obama finally decided to put it to rest. I only hope he doesn't gain as much as he thinks he did and this game he played backfires on him.

All I am saying is this, when I want to know something about someone, I like to look at their voting records, grades, their thesis papers etc. given Obama voted "present" 98% of his time as a Senator, I really still do not know jack about him other than what he's done the last 2.5 years, which is to pump of the birther issue.

And the mad scramble to pretend that this wasn't a bunch of right wingers questioning the birthplace of the first black president begins! *Gets popcorn*

Predictions: By the end of this Scotty will have have convinced himself that

1) Only the left talked about this
2) It was invented by the left
3) Nobody on the right really believed it- they were just curious
4) There was no racism involved anyway
5) Obama was secretly using the whole issue as part of a masterplan
6) This release was somehow both a triumph for Obama's masterplan while also somehow a victory for the right. I'm not sure how that works either. Scotty will elaborate.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:52 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

Oh, good point. I didn't think of that.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a ridiculous issue that takes focus away from the real problems with our current president's administration.

I agree. My overall point is shame on Obama for sandbagging and allowing this to go on as long as it has. He said this morning "we don't have time to focus on the circus show of birth certificates...." I agree with him too. I only wish Obama agreed with Obama a long time ago.

bottom line: political theater. Change you can believe in
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Thankfully we can focus on real issues like President Obama's college grades.

And before you jump on the conservatives, recall that we heard about President Bush's grades on a regular basis.

I love and hate US politics.

Postby InkL0sed on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Symmetry wrote:And the mad scramble to pretend that this wasn't a bunch of right wingers questioning the birthplace of the first black president begins! *Gets popcorn*

6) This release was somehow both a triumph for Obama's masterplan while also somehow a victory for the right. I'm not sure how that works either. Scotty will elaborate.

My thoughts exactly.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:56 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Thankfully we can focus on real issues like President Obama's college grades.

And before you jump on the conservatives, recall that we heard about President Bush's grades on a regular basis.

I love and hate US politics.

we don't really need to focus on that. He can release that with a snap of his fingers before he finishing eating an Oreo.

My only focus is beating him in 2012.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

And the mad scramble to pretend that this wasn't a bunch of right wingers questioning the birthplace of the first black president begins! *Gets popcorn*

MSNBC has been by far the largest flamer considering birthers. I do not make facts, I just observe them. Everyone has talked about it. only MSNBC made numerous ads including the birth issue in them. I have spoken about this here many times and even pointed it out as it was happening.

It was invented by Hillary Clinton (requested in 2008 primaries)
mostly people on the right believed this (don't know where this came from) people on the left used it.
racism? against whites???
Obama did play games with it, obviosuly he could have released it a long time ago.
this is a media victory for Donald Trump, 100%
Last edited by Phatscotty on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Personally, I'd like Obama to release proof he won the Nobel Peace Prize. You'd have to be insane to give a peace prize to that butcher. I remain unconvinced that the Nobel Committee is insane. Incredible claims require incredible evidence.

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,