Perception of Top 10 Clans [Annually + Longevity]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Perception of Top 10 Clans [Annually]

Postby Qwert on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:07 pm

lol
Blitz formula for clan ranking
Perception of clans + power ranking + annualy + every year + combined with strengt of clans + Longevity of outstanding clans = THOTA
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm

dako, you are wrong, it has always been the perception of top 10 clans by years or annually, same thing. It is the best clan that year, period, it always has been, I think you want this to be somewhat different from chuuuuck's, so you came up with your own interpretation. That is your right, however, this is the perception of the top 10 clans by years each and every year. You asked then how is this different then chuuuuck's? It really is not that different at all, except, like I said many times throughout this thread, that chuuuuck takes all clans and has all clans rank all clans. Mine is taking the top 15 to 20 clans and having them rank the top 10 only by how they see it-hence the word "perceptions" per year, each year, and each year separate and individual. I merged chuuuuck's with mine this year, to reflect it better and have a wider amount of clans and players involved, the fact that chuuuuck's and mine were almost identical shows many view the clans the same way. I think a majority felt we were the best clan last year, played the strongest competiton and the polls and votes came out to show that in the perceptiosn thread and power ranikings thread, so not sure what we are arguing about? Is it that you thought you as tofu deserved to be #1 in 2010? That is ok for you to think that, but, most didn't in neither poll. However, it is now the year 2011 and it looks open for about 4 clans to have a great shot to have #1 for 2011.

p.s. and qwert you know nothing of clans, you have no competency, at least dako has knowledge and strength of clans.
General Blitzaholic

Medals: 129
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (12) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (1)

Postby White Moose on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 pm

My very subjective guess on the perception of top5 clans for 2011.
(I won't be doing top10 because the 6th to 10th positions are up for grabs by so many clans and the fact that I don't keep track of clans THAT much.)

1. TOFU (assuming they keep winning and completely dominating like they have)
2. KORT (assuming they win against THOTA)
3. THOTA (assuming they lose against KORT)
4. LOW
5. IA

I only ask you to respect my opinion and don't give me shit for it.
Highest Score: 3374
Major White Moose

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Dako on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Either you haven't read my post, or you are ignoring what I have written there.

You call me wrong, I call you wrong - where is the truth? I do not blame the results, I want to tell you, that the thing you call annually rankings is not the annual rankings. Just because you call it that way doesn't give this rankings that property. No matter how much you call an apple a peach, it will not become a peach. I know how you got your list. I know who voted in your list and how did they vote. I am merely saying, that your perception ratings do not reflect 2010 year at all. Yes, they are similar to chuuuucks power rankings - and I doubt it is a coincidence. I know that a lot of people that you polled just copy-pasted the chuuuucks votes they have sent. This is a clear indicator that you failed to properly organize this rankings and people thought it was similar or the same as Power Rankings. Yet you name them differently and state that they are similar, but not the same - otherwise why would you differentiate them at all? And I must repeat myself again, but the merge with PR results just puts your ranking further away from the definition of annual rankings. In the end you could have just copied PR results to your thread, but you'd still be wrong as PR doesn't reflect yearly achievements as well (that is the reason the results happened to be so similar with your poll).

I am bolding two most important things you are clearly missing from my posts.
  • I do not argue about the actual results
  • I am not the only one who thinks you results are not the annual perception of top 10 clans

Please try to understand what I am talking about. I see your position and I think I understand what you are talking about, however I see that you completely ignore my post and write about things that I didn't ask. Furthermore, you do not see why I have written my post because you do not see the reason behind it. Because if you had seen it, I am sure your previous post would be different.
Brigadier Dako

Medals: 115
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (20) General Contribution (20)

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:54 pm

I disagree dako, a vast majority believed we were the best clan in the year 2010, that year alone, and it was demonstrated by power rankings and perceptions. As far as you saying some copy and pasted their rankings, I don't know. Our threads are pretty much the same, chuuuuck just chooses to involve all clans, I dont. An apple is an apple and we were the best clan in 2010 and we have been for years, now 2011 may prove different.
General Blitzaholic

Medals: 129
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (12) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (1)

Postby Dako on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:07 pm

It's pointless. Now you are telling me that PR were based on the 2010 year alone. You are again talking about how you compose your rankings. And again you miss that I am not talking about your rankings results, yet you mention that THOTA is #1.
Brigadier Dako

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (24)

Postby Qwert on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 pm

dako,do you realised that these is blitz list,and that these is not official ranking?
In jpcloet list, TOFU are in first place. THOTA its in 4th place.
I dont know nothing abouth clans, but good that jpcloet know something abouth clans,and try to be much more objective. Feels and results are two diferent things, i think that jpcloet take results to ranking clans.
White mose no need to send me a messages, you can post here.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Dako on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:23 am

Yes, I know that this is not official (Power Rankings are not official as well). And I argue here not because someone listed THOTA as #1 - I am quite ok with that.
Brigadier Dako

Re: Perception of Top 10 Clans [Annually + Longevity]

Postby john9blue on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 pm

i wonder if blitz still believes that thota is the best, after the conqueror's cup?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Gold Knight on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:35 am

john9blue wrote:i wonder if blitz still believes that thota is the best, after the conqueror's cup?

Being completely honest, I can definately see an argument for why they could remain #1 due to past history. One loss doesn't immediately discount all their great wins of the past. But I could definately understand through the leap system being implemented shortly, and the power rankings based on the loss (and recent member issues... :? ) that they most likely wont stay on top.
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby Dako on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Aye, but KORT has lost to AoC as well. Tough call.
Brigadier Dako

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 pm

who mentioned KORT?
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25)

Postby Dako on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Stop poking me! =(
Brigadier Dako

Postby Leehar on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:46 pm

and tofu has lost to tsm so even their ascendancy to #1 is uncertain. Actually, how will the leap input clan league data into it's ladder?
show
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Medals: 125
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (8)

Postby Dako on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Not sure that leap will input league at all, bit jpcloet can answer in detail.
Brigadier Dako

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives