Conquer Club

Vacation Thread

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Vacation Thread

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:01 am

Due to the amount of vacation posts, and the potential for more, this is going to be a general vacation post. If you will be gone, post it here and aproximately how long you will be gone, and when you might be back. This way mods and players will be informed. Thanks!Have a good trip! :)
EDIT: title changed
Last edited by shieldgenerator7 on Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Re: Vacation Post

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue May 03, 2011 2:31 pm

*Ahem* That would make this the Vacation Thread. You think this is worth stickying Fircoal/strike wolf?

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby blakebowling on Tue May 03, 2011 2:34 pm

IMO you should be responsible enough to post in each of the games you are currently playing in, or at the very least, PM the mod of those games you are playing in.
Private blakebowling

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue May 03, 2011 2:35 pm

blakebowling wrote:IMO you should be responsible enough to post in each of the games you are currently playing in, or at the very least, PM the mod of those games you are playing in.

True, but it's nice for those sudden absences.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby safariguy5 on Tue May 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:
blakebowling wrote:IMO you should be responsible enough to post in each of the games you are currently playing in, or at the very least, PM the mod of those games you are playing in.

-Sully

If it's a sudden absence, then you probably didn't have the time to post. Something like a family emergency or health problem I assume.
Captain safariguy5

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 04, 2011 8:43 am

safariguy5 wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:

-Sully

If it's a sudden absence, then you probably didn't have the time to post. Something like a family emergency or health problem I assume.

I see your point saf, it is proper edicate to inform the mod. But this thread is here so that if anyone is playing a game with someone and they want to check if they're submarining or just on vacation, instead of having to remember who's on vacation or having to go back looking through the threads they can just look in this thread and see who is on vacation.This thread is specifically created for that purpose. There have already been at least two vacation threads started in the mafia discussion forum, so this one thread may help clear up the forum by deminishing the amount of those individuals threads by conglomerating all of them into one thread.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby pando881 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 am

very true
Last edited by pando881 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
New Recruit pando881

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

pando881 wrote:

very true

Who are you?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Re: Vacation Thread

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:22 pm

See? I told you a thread like this was necessary. People keep making their own separate vacation threads and instead could just post in this one.

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:42 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:See? I told you a thread like this was necessary. People keep making their own separate vacation threads and instead could just post in this one.

I don't see anyone doing that and we got a random necrobump from a random person.
Captain safariguy5

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:See? I told you a thread like this was necessary. People keep making their own separate vacation threads and instead could just post in this one.

I don't see anyone doing that and we got a random necrobump from a random person.

lshicastr :lol:

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 am

hey! I just got back from my missions trip and it's 2 am here. I checked into some of my games but didn't have time to read over all of them. So just wanted to let you know I'm not submarining in games like Unknown and Resort I'm just waiting until tomorrow to get around to them. Good night and God bless you!

-SG7( :) )

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Hey, guys! I'm going to be going out of town from July 30th to August 7th! I may be able to get on briefly here and there, but if my activity becomes too low for your standards, I'm okay with being replaced (though I'd prefer not to be :P ). Also, OliverFA will be taking my turns, so just because it says I'm online, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm online.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:21 pm

I'll be on vacation starting today to Sunday, then from next Wednesday to SUnday and then sometime on the next week which I don't know. For the most part I SHOULD have net access so I don't think there's a need to replace me, however it may cause me to be a bit slower than usual (along with Camp Nano ><)
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 pm

I also will be going to camp on the 17th. Will be gone for 3-4 days

Postby naxus on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Not exactly a Vacation, But the busy season at my work starts monday and lasts pretty much the next three months. Means more money for me but less time for my internet funs. So just a preemptive apology if I seem to fall off the globe for a few days here and there. Still here just much much to damn busy.
Haggis_McMutton wrote:2. Anyone else find it kind of funny that naxus is NK'd right after insisting that we're all paranoid?
Corporal 1st Class naxus

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm going to be heading up to college on tuesday. I probably won't get settled in until wed night or later. I hope to be able to post on my phone, but no promises.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Away from my computer from the 13th to say about the 20th. Hopefully nothing too earthshattering happens when I'm not around.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Fircoal on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:40 am

safariguy5 wrote:Away from my computer from the 13th to say about the 20th. Hopefully nothing too earthshattering happens when I'm not around.

Does me actually showing up count as earthshattering?
Captain Fircoal

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Fircoal wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Away from my computer from the 13th to say about the 20th. Hopefully nothing too earthshattering happens when I'm not around.

It certainly shatters something else... ;)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Fircoal on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

-Sully

I'm not sure if I wanna know what innuendo is in there. .n.
Captain Fircoal

Postby pancakemix on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

-Sully

That's not like you.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby strike wolf on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Fircoal wrote:

In the immortal words of every sarcastic son of a b to ever walk this planet..."who are you?"
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Fircoal on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 am

pancakemix wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

-Sully

That's not like you.

You're right it's not. But it is Sully.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Fircoal wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Does me actually showing up count as earthshattering?

-Sully

That's not like you.

You're right it's not. But it is Sully.

Wait, so I'm you?

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Next

Return to Mafia Discussions