Drill Team Performance

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Drill Team Performance

Postby Timminz on Wed May 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Woodruff wrote:You believe it's justified for him to attack my cadets because he doesn't like me?

Someone call the police!!!!!!!

Pimpdave is attacking high school students!!!!!!!!
Captain Timminz

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby zebraman on Wed May 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Woodruff wrote:You say this, and yet that is not in any way what happened in this thread. In fact, it is YOU who is "arguing against the part they never said". But hey, that's ok because it fits with your preconceptions, right? Good work on that, Sherlock.

Guess that makes you Moriarty.

Preconceptions be damned, as I originally tried defending you a long time ago in a thread far, far away. You did then what you continue to do now, which is try to throw a host of charges against people that call you out on your idiocy, hoping that something will stick. This latest charge of Pimpdave attacking your cadets just about takes the cake. Then you try to set yourself up as some sort of glorious champion of cadets, defending them against these ruthless attacks. The hero to the rescue.

Woodruff wrote:Your willingness to so publicly display your ignorance is fascinating. All of this knowledge of my teaching styles, lessons, capabilities and influences gleaned from my posts on an internet gaming site. You are impressive in your willfull stupidity.

But don't open your eyes to the reality here...the bright light might hurt them.

"You're willingness to so publicly display your ignorance".........oh shut it, would you? Nobody buys your bullshit anymore. Now you try to deflect the issue by setting up another of your pathetic straw men. Your posts reflect your character (or lack thereof).
JJM wrote:I don't know how to spell check and why is it that all you easterners think of North Dakotians as idiots
Private 1st Class zebraman

Postby Woodruff on Wed May 11, 2011 7:55 pm

zebraman wrote:
Woodruff wrote:You say this, and yet that is not in any way what happened in this thread. In fact, it is YOU who is "arguing against the part they never said". But hey, that's ok because it fits with your preconceptions, right? Good work on that, Sherlock.

Guess that makes you Moriarty.

Preconceptions be damned, as I originally tried defending you a long time ago in a thread far, far away. You did then what you continue to do now, which is try to throw a host of charges against people that call you out on your idiocy, hoping that something will stick.

Which idiocy was pimpdave calling me out for in his original post in this thread, zebraman? Go ahead...back up your claim.

zebraman wrote:This latest charge of Pimpdave attacking your cadets just about takes the cake.

Does it? I suppose that's why you support his statements about those cadets so much. At least, I certainly don't hear you decrying his statements the way that you are mine.

zebraman wrote:Then you try to set yourself up as some sort of glorious champion of cadets, defending them against these ruthless attacks. The hero to the rescue.

Try to set myself up? I didn't set anything up. If anything, pimpdave set that situation up. And shouldn't I be willing to defend my own cadets?

zebraman wrote:
Woodruff wrote:Your willingness to so publicly display your ignorance is fascinating. All of this knowledge of my teaching styles, lessons, capabilities and influences gleaned from my posts on an internet gaming site. You are impressive in your willfull stupidity.

But don't open your eyes to the reality here...the bright light might hurt them.

"You're willingness to so publicly display your ignorance".........oh shut it, would you? Nobody buys your bullshit anymore. Now you try to deflect the issue by setting up another of your pathetic straw men. Your posts reflect your character (or lack thereof).

Which strawman would that be, zebraman? I'd like you to point it out for me, because I am having a great deal of difficulty determining how you've come to the conclusion that my teaching styles, lessons, capabilities and influences can be determined based on my posts on this internet gaming site. Could you please explain where the strawman in that is for me? Thanks.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby luns101 on Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Gee whiz, can't you guys just say thank you to Woodruff for putting himself out there and sharing this stuff. It's not easy to lead high school kids and motivate them to do hardly anything these days. If they weren't involved in these types of programs I'd hate to see how they could turn out.

At least you didn't get stuck sponsoring the chess team like I did the first year I taught, Woodruff. Count your blessings.
Major luns101

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed May 11, 2011 11:54 pm

luns101 wrote:Gee whiz, can't you guys just say thank you to Woodruff for putting himself out there and sharing this stuff. It's not easy to lead high school kids and motivate them to do hardly anything these days. If they weren't involved in these types of programs I'd hate to see how they could turn out.

Gee, them rapping kids these days are terrible for our society.

[emphasis added]

Yeah, having the self-motivation to be creative through expressing oneself by rapping is a terrible way to end up. It's so much better to twirl a baton fake gun around in order to experience externally imposed discipline.[/sarcasm]

I'm not saying either way is wrong for any particular person, but at least I don't fool myself into believing that I know what's best for a kid and what isn't (regarding twirling batons and rapping).
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed May 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Timminz wrote:
Woodruff wrote:You believe it's justified for him to attack my cadets because he doesn't like me?

Someone call the police!!!!!!!

Pimpdave is attacking high school students!!!!!!!!

I knew that he was a Tea Party Death Squad Blackbelt Ringleader.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 13, 2011 12:22 pm

luns101 wrote:Gee whiz, can't you guys just say thank you to Woodruff for putting himself out there and sharing this stuff. It's not easy to lead high school kids and motivate them to do hardly anything these days. If they weren't involved in these types of programs I'd hate to see how they could turn out.

At least you didn't get stuck sponsoring the chess team like I did the first year I taught, Woodruff. Count your blessings.

what was wrong with the chess team?
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby pimpdave on Fri May 13, 2011 1:49 pm

luns101 wrote:Gee whiz, can't you guys just say thank you to Woodruff for putting himself out there and sharing this stuff.

Actually, no. The videos were terrible, the performance was awful. Since part of my life was wasted watching that dreck, it's only fair to let Woodruff know that he did a terrible job teaching those poor students a worthless routine that won't help them in any way in their lives.

I mean, he's never once held back from sharing his opinion about what other people do. Why shouldn't we return the favor?

Is it because steam will blast from his ears and, with a beet red face, he'll pound ham fisted insults into his keyboard? That seems kind of silly.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby beezer on Fri May 13, 2011 9:41 pm

So do you have a sample email from Woodruff proving your case there, dave?
Corporal 1st Class beezer

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1)

Postby Mr_Adams on Fri May 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Our school's drill team was pretty impressive, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVCFQgJUWDk
I am voting Republican now. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth -Monica Lewinski
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat May 14, 2011 6:31 am

Mr_Adams wrote:Our school's drill team was pretty impressive, too.

But why did that guy at the end call you silly?
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 14, 2011 7:19 am

Monty Python is awesome.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby pimpdave on Sat May 14, 2011 8:55 am

beezer wrote:So do you have a sample email from Woodruff proving your case there, dave?

You won't get any of the PMs he's sent without a subpoena. I don't share Private Messages in public, unlike the Conquer Club Christian Posters (or the CCCP). Why, is Woodruff suddenly shy about all of the hateful PMs he sends? He can share them with you if he wants, but I think he should do it in private.

If you want examples of him putting people down and talking about how superior he is and then flipping out when anyone tells him he's actually not that great and that he shouldn't call people idiots all the time if he doesn't like reaping what he sows, just read his post history. You won't have to go back that far to see it. The fact that you don't recognize this as a consistent trait of Woodruff's in the public forum suggests you either hardly ever read things posted here (or only the threads that other Christians or conservatives tell you to read) or you're playing dumb.

On topic:

That baton twirling performance is boring and a waste of everyone's time!
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Mr_Adams on Sat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Woodruff wrote:

Monty Python is awesome.

Monty Python are the Greek gods of comedy.
I am voting Republican now. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth -Monica Lewinski
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 14, 2011 3:57 pm

pimpdave wrote:
beezer wrote:So do you have a sample email from Woodruff proving your case there, dave?

You won't get any of the PMs he's sent without a subpoena. I don't share Private Messages in public, unlike the Conquer Club Christian Posters (or the CCCP). Why, is Woodruff suddenly shy about all of the hateful PMs he sends? He can share them with you if he wants, but I think he should do it in private.

Woodruff isn't shy about jack shit, as most of this forum is well aware. Which is why I have no problem at all calling you a lying jackass with the moral compass of Ted Bundy.

pimpdave wrote:If you want examples of him putting people down and talking about how superior he is and then flipping out when anyone tells him he's actually not that great and that he shouldn't call people idiots all the time if he doesn't like reaping what he sows, just read his post history. You won't have to go back that far to see it.

I'm pretty sure that even the folks that don't care for me due to my posting style are just as aware that I'm always very upfront and honest about things. Unlike your sick ass, I wouldn't stoop to lying about you. The sad truth is that I wouldn't need to.

pimpdave wrote:The fact that you don't recognize this as a consistent trait of Woodruff's in the public forum suggests you either hardly ever read things posted here (or only the threads that other Christians or conservatives tell you to read) or you're playing dumb.

See...pimpdave's posting style is much better than mine!

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?