Conquer Club

Drill Team Performance

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Drill Team Performance

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed May 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Timminz wrote:
Woodruff wrote:You believe it's justified for him to attack my cadets because he doesn't like me?

Someone call the police!!!!!!!

Pimpdave is attacking high school students!!!!!!!!

I knew that he was a Tea Party Death Squad Blackbelt Ringleader.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 13, 2011 12:22 pm

luns101 wrote:Gee whiz, can't you guys just say thank you to Woodruff for putting himself out there and sharing this stuff. It's not easy to lead high school kids and motivate them to do hardly anything these days. If they weren't involved in these types of programs I'd hate to see how they could turn out.

At least you didn't get stuck sponsoring the chess team like I did the first year I taught, Woodruff. Count your blessings.

what was wrong with the chess team?
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby pimpdave on Fri May 13, 2011 1:49 pm

luns101 wrote:Gee whiz, can't you guys just say thank you to Woodruff for putting himself out there and sharing this stuff.

Actually, no. The videos were terrible, the performance was awful. Since part of my life was wasted watching that dreck, it's only fair to let Woodruff know that he did a terrible job teaching those poor students a worthless routine that won't help them in any way in their lives.

I mean, he's never once held back from sharing his opinion about what other people do. Why shouldn't we return the favor?

Is it because steam will blast from his ears and, with a beet red face, he'll pound ham fisted insults into his keyboard? That seems kind of silly.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby beezer on Fri May 13, 2011 9:41 pm

So do you have a sample email from Woodruff proving your case there, dave?
Corporal 1st Class beezer

Postby Mr_Adams on Fri May 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Our school's drill team was pretty impressive, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVCFQgJUWDk
Captain Mr_Adams

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat May 14, 2011 6:31 am

Mr_Adams wrote:Our school's drill team was pretty impressive, too.

But why did that guy at the end call you silly?
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 14, 2011 7:19 am

Monty Python is awesome.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby pimpdave on Sat May 14, 2011 8:55 am

beezer wrote:So do you have a sample email from Woodruff proving your case there, dave?

You won't get any of the PMs he's sent without a subpoena. I don't share Private Messages in public, unlike the Conquer Club Christian Posters (or the CCCP). Why, is Woodruff suddenly shy about all of the hateful PMs he sends? He can share them with you if he wants, but I think he should do it in private.

If you want examples of him putting people down and talking about how superior he is and then flipping out when anyone tells him he's actually not that great and that he shouldn't call people idiots all the time if he doesn't like reaping what he sows, just read his post history. You won't have to go back that far to see it. The fact that you don't recognize this as a consistent trait of Woodruff's in the public forum suggests you either hardly ever read things posted here (or only the threads that other Christians or conservatives tell you to read) or you're playing dumb.

On topic:

That baton twirling performance is boring and a waste of everyone's time!
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...

Postby Mr_Adams on Sat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Woodruff wrote:

Monty Python is awesome.

Monty Python are the Greek gods of comedy.
Captain Mr_Adams

Postby Woodruff on Sat May 14, 2011 3:57 pm

pimpdave wrote:
beezer wrote:So do you have a sample email from Woodruff proving your case there, dave?

You won't get any of the PMs he's sent without a subpoena. I don't share Private Messages in public, unlike the Conquer Club Christian Posters (or the CCCP). Why, is Woodruff suddenly shy about all of the hateful PMs he sends? He can share them with you if he wants, but I think he should do it in private.

Woodruff isn't shy about jack shit, as most of this forum is well aware. Which is why I have no problem at all calling you a lying jackass with the moral compass of Ted Bundy.

pimpdave wrote:If you want examples of him putting people down and talking about how superior he is and then flipping out when anyone tells him he's actually not that great and that he shouldn't call people idiots all the time if he doesn't like reaping what he sows, just read his post history. You won't have to go back that far to see it.

I'm pretty sure that even the folks that don't care for me due to my posting style are just as aware that I'm always very upfront and honest about things. Unlike your sick ass, I wouldn't stoop to lying about you. The sad truth is that I wouldn't need to.

pimpdave wrote:The fact that you don't recognize this as a consistent trait of Woodruff's in the public forum suggests you either hardly ever read things posted here (or only the threads that other Christians or conservatives tell you to read) or you're playing dumb.

See...pimpdave's posting style is much better than mine!
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby beezer on Sun May 15, 2011 12:31 pm

pimpdave wrote:

You won't get any of the PMs he's sent without a subpoena. I don't share Private Messages in public, unlike the Conquer Club Christian Posters (or the CCCP).

Alright, now you're starting to sound like you're unhinged. I've never liked Woodruff personally, but if he is doing something positive with these kids in the real world then why not acknowledge that on a basic level. I can understand being annoyed by the fella, but in this thread he's done nothing but be civil. The only time he's gone off on you is to defend himself.
Corporal 1st Class beezer

Postby pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 pm

That hasn't stopped him from going off on me (and many others) in different threads when I've been nothing but civil with him. And if making a silly joke (the CCCP thing) in the middle of a serious post makes you think I'm unhinged, then you're really not reading these posts accurately.

The fact is that Woodruff calls people idiots all over the place, stirs up strife with hateful PMs, then when someone finally calls him out in public, he spews invective and flames like a mad man. Then he claims he was trolled. All the while he keeps trying to get people banned. Usually for offenses he's been committing all along.

I, on the other hand, am not reporting him or anyone else. I see their existence here as being as valid as mine. Funny how hypocritical people like Woodruff, Phatscotty and Night Strike all are. Woodruff is really the one you should be rebuking here.

And no, he's making absolutely no positive contribution to the world or to those kids' lives. I'm sure he's just as abusive with them as he is to people here. Why should anyone congratulate him for that? Maybe he should try doing something worthwhile first, then start bragging.

Okay cool I'm glad we got this settled.
Last edited by pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby HapSmo19 on Sun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Lieutenant HapSmo19

Postby Woodruff on Sun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

pimpdave wrote:That hasn't stopped him from going off on me (and many others) in different threads when I've been nothing but civil with him.

Perhaps you could provide some examples where I've gone off on you personally, pimpdave, when you were being "nothing but civil toward me"?

pimpdave wrote:That fact is that Woodruff calls people idiots all over the place, stirs up strife with hateful PMs

I do no such thing, you jackass.

pimpdave wrote:All the while he keeps trying to get people banned.

I have, and still do, try to get you banned, yes. That's pretty much the extent of it though.

pimpdave wrote:I, on the other hand, am not reporting him or anyone else. I see their existence here as being as valid as mine. Funny how hypocritical people like Woodruff, Phatscotty and Night Strike all are. Woodruff is really the one you should be rebuking here.

I don't believe I'm being hypocritical at all. You are an intentionally annoying troll. You should be banned. But I don't have friends among the moderation team like you do, so I'm out of luck in that regard.

pimpdave wrote:And no, he's making absolutely no positive contribution to the world or to those kids' lives. I'm sure he's just as abusive with them as he is to people here.

You really are unhinged. How sad.

Postby pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Woodruff wrote:
pimpdave wrote:That fact is that Woodruff calls people idiots all over the place, stirs up strife with hateful PMs

I do no such thing, you jackass.

More with the name calling! You're hurting my feelings again! Are you sure it's accurate to say you do no such thing?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=142836&p=3113329&hilit=+idiot#p3113329

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=142052&p=3101076&hilit=+idiot#p3101076

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=140965&p=3079926&hilit=+idiot#p3079926

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=140678&p=3078623&hilit=+idiot#p3078623

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=140702&p=3076987&hilit=+idiot#p3076987

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=139741&p=3053754&hilit=+idiot#p3053754

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=136736&p=2992170&hilit=+idiot#p2992170

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=135085&p=2974881&hilit=idiot#p2974881

So much name calling! And those are just some recent examples of you calling people idiots. I'm sure you've reported them all too. Why is anyone supposed to be nice to you in return, ever? How unhinged must you be to think you're owed any kind of respect or charity in the slightest? You bring nothing but mean insults against individuals on this site.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136447&p=2984922&hilit=+jackass#p2984922

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=132314&p=3021302&hilit=+jackass#p3021302

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=134682&p=2946081&hilit=+jackass#p2946081

Here's a case of you calling someone names and then bragging that you're tattling on them! HAHA!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=129314&p=2836945&hilit=+jackass#p2836945

I could find more, easily, but I think I've made my point. And amazingly, I did so without calling you any names or reporting you. Go figure. And I still see good in you. I still think maybe you can change.

Postby Woodruff on Sun May 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Nope...no hateful PMs there, pimpdave. Care to try again?

pimpdave wrote:Here's a case of you calling someone names and then bragging that you're tattling on them! HAHA!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=129314&p=2836945&hilit=+jackass#p2836945

Actually, it wasn't a case my bragging that I was tattling on them. It was a case of my recognizing they were likely to get a vacation for those statements because unlike you, bradleybadly doesn't seem to have the moderators in his hip pocket.

pimpdave wrote:I could find more, easily, but I think I've made my point.

Yes, you did make the point that you don't have any PMs of the nature you claimed. Thank you for making that point for me.

Postby pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Bad dodge Woodruff. I've already said I won't release the hateful PMs you've sent me unless subpoenaed. I won't sacrifice my integrity to fall into a trap where you can report me for posting PMs in the open forum.

Above are all examples of how you flounce around the forum constantly calling people names and reporting them for chickenshit. Based on the idea that we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg, it's easy to reasonably extrapolate that you hit the report button more often than anyone else on this entire site.

So please, get a grip.

Also, please stop wasting students' time teaching them awful routines.
Last edited by pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Woodruff on Sun May 15, 2011 5:23 pm

pimpdave wrote:Bad dodge Woodruff. I've already said I won't release the hateful PMs you've sent me unless subpoenaed.

It wasn't a dodge at all. And you won't release the alleged PMs because they don't exist and you know it.

pimpdave wrote:Above were all examples of how you flounce around the forum calling people names and reporting them for chickenshit.

I don't deny I call people names in the fora. I've never denied that. It would be silly for me to try to deny that. It's irrelevant to your lies about me in this thread, however.

pimpdave wrote:Based on the idea that we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg, it's easy to reasonably extrapolate that you hit the report button more often than anyone else on this entire site.

You're an idiot.

pimpdave wrote:Also, please stop wasting students' time teaching them awful routines.

And a jackass.

Postby pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Woodruff wrote:
pimpdave wrote:Bad dodge Woodruff. I've already said I won't release the hateful PMs you've sent me unless subpoenaed.

It wasn't a dodge at all. And you won't release the alleged PMs because they don't exist and you know it.

As I said above, I won't fall into your trap to report me and try to get me banned for posting PMs in the open forum.

Woodruff wrote:You're an idiot.

pimpdave wrote:Also, please stop wasting students' time teaching them awful routines.

And a jackass.

And you're a tattle tale who is HURTING MY FEEWINGS!!! So many insults! When will the mods ban you for being so awful! Oh when oh when!

Postby pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Cool. I'm glad this is finally resolved. Can we finally get back to talking about the quality of that baton twirling routine?

Postby Woodruff on Sun May 15, 2011 5:45 pm

pimpdave wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

As I said above, I won't fall into your trap to report me and try to get me banned for posting PMs in the open forum.

You don't need to post them in the open forum. In fact, that wouldn't even work, since that would simply give you the opportunity to edit them as you see fit. If you were serious about your claims, however, you would have your moderator friends expect to see the reported posts coming, not for the purposes of getting me in trouble (since you claim you won't do that) but rather as a way of proving your claim. The moderator could then state this thread whether that was true or not.

Any chance you'd get back on topic, now that your claims have effectively been refuted?

Postby DangerBoy on Sun May 15, 2011 6:15 pm

I can't believe you guys can't see the humor in Dave's posts! The Tea Party stuff is hilarious. For what it's worth, I love the fact that he puts out things like the CCCP. It's entertaining guys, and that's how it should be taken. He's even quoted me as his sig and it's not a big deal.

Now c'mon, Woodruff - he's shown you some examples of how you have indeed called people idiots. That's what angers people here. You do call names and then pretend like you're not actually doing it OR that you're somehow justified in doing it. As bradleybadly used to point out, that indicates that you're probably doing it on purpose to illicit a response. I don't agree that you have a personality disorder, but if you are being intentionally annoying and getting off on that then you have some deep issues that need to be dealt with.

Woodruff, you've done a ton of good work with those kids. Who knows how many other kids you've helped out with in years past. (I don't know how many years you've been a teacher) But if you continue to act like you've done here in the past then probably the best thing to do is just ignore anything you ever write. I'll say it again, Woody - nicely done! You deserve respect for your efforts @ school. Now can you just acknowledge that the way you engage other people is bothering and try to change that maybe?
PLAYER57832 wrote:I hope we all become liberal drones.
Sergeant 1st Class DangerBoy

Postby Woodruff on Sun May 15, 2011 6:29 pm

DangerBoy wrote:Now c'mon, Woodruff - he's shown you some examples of how you have indeed called people idiots. That's what angers people here. You do call names and then pretend like you're not actually doing it OR that you're somehow justified in doing it.

I've never denied doing that.

DangerBoy wrote:As bradleybadly used to point out, that indicates that you're probably doing it on purpose to illicit a response. I don't agree that you have a personality disorder, but if you are being intentionally annoying and getting off on that then you have some deep issues that need to be dealt with.

But pimpdave isn't being intentionally annoying?

Postby pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Woodruff, are you familiar with the word "hyper-sensitive"?

Postby Phatscotty on Sun May 15, 2011 6:53 pm

HapSmo19 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbm0gUBtgZg&feature=related

impressive.

what a tool!

:ugeek:
Major Phatscotty

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,