Conquer Club

Drill Team Performance

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Drill Team Performance

Postby pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 6:58 pm

pimpdave wrote:Woodruff, are you familiar with the word "hyper-sensitive"?

What about "hypocrite"?

You've intentionally annoyed my feelings into being sad!

jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby john9blue on Sun May 15, 2011 8:22 pm

where does dave get all these pictures of young naked boys anyway? i think you are hiding something there dave.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby beezer on Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Woodruff wrote:
DangerBoy wrote:Now c'mon, Woodruff - he's shown you some examples of how you have indeed called people idiots. That's what angers people here. You do call names and then pretend like you're not actually doing it OR that you're somehow justified in doing it.

I've never denied doing that.

The question then is why do you do that towards people? Since you're not denying it, then how does your intentional antagonizing of people on this site help there to be any positive discussion?
Corporal 1st Class beezer

Postby Phatscotty on Sun May 15, 2011 8:48 pm

beezer wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
DangerBoy wrote:Now c'mon, Woodruff - he's shown you some examples of how you have indeed called people idiots. That's what angers people here. You do call names and then pretend like you're not actually doing it OR that you're somehow justified in doing it.

The question then is why do you do that towards people? Since you're not denying it, then how does your intentional antagonizing of people on this site help there to be any positive discussion?

no doubt. He tries real hard and is good at it. He does it to me when I start making points too good.
Major Phatscotty

Postby john9blue on Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 pm

i love how woodruff is now under scrutiny while dave gets off scot-free. you people are pathetic.
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Captain john9blue

Postby Phatscotty on Sun May 15, 2011 9:17 pm

john9blue wrote:i love how woodruff is now under scrutiny while dave gets off scot-free. you people are pathetic.

dont mistake me. Im the one who invited him back the last time. he will deny it but once I told him we missed him he melted in my hands and he snuck in here the next night. I like Woody
Major Phatscotty

Postby beezer on Sun May 15, 2011 10:12 pm

john9blue wrote:i love how woodruff is now under scrutiny while dave gets off scot-free. you people are pathetic.

Seems like you've got your own axe to grind with dave if I remember, or maybe it's vice versa. Anyway he wouldn't really answer my question, although he did provide some pretty damning links as citations, so I'm turning to Woodruff.

Postby Woodruff on Sun May 15, 2011 10:34 pm

beezer wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Typically, because people act like idiots, in my opinion. At any rate, all of this is irrelevant to the subject.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Woodruff on Sun May 15, 2011 10:36 pm

beezer wrote:

Seems like you've got your own axe to grind with dave if I remember, or maybe it's vice versa. Anyway he wouldn't really answer my question, although he did provide some pretty damning links as citations, so I'm turning to Woodruff.

He provided NOTHING as a citation to his claim about the PMs he is trying to claim I send him. Nor did he provide any examples of my having gone off on him when he was "being nothing but civil". Good Lord, you people are easy.

Amazing how pimpdave attacks my cadets and I'm the one that gets chastised. pimpdave is clearly intentionally annoying, and I'm the one that gets chastised. Simply amazing.

I'm not saying I shouldn't be chastised for those things, by the way. But not in THIS thread I shouldn't. It seems highly inappropriate. Chastise me when I'm being an ass, not when someone else is being an ass.
Last edited by Woodruff on Sun May 15, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby pimpdave on Sun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah guys, let's get back on the topic of the OP. Even though Woodruff was the one who took this all off topic, and it was A-OK to sling insults and hateful posts as long as they were directed at me, now that everyone can see that he just reaps what he sows, enough is ENOUGH! Either berate me and call me awful names which make me want to cry (which is totally okay with Woodruff His Worshipfulness) or get back on topic, but in no way should people DARE to point out that Woodruff is in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM to blame for making the bed he lies in!

On topic:
I noticed that the videos, in addition to being terrible, were also boring! And those two guys weren't synced up, proving that they are capable, talented students that have an awful teacher.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...

Postby beezer on Mon May 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Woodruff wrote:Typically, because people act like idiots, in my opinion. At any rate, all of this is irrelevant to the subject.

That just doesn't make sense at all. If you think people act like idiots then why engage them at all in any type of discussion on any subject?

Postby Woodruff on Tue May 17, 2011 10:19 am

beezer wrote:
Woodruff wrote:Typically, because people act like idiots, in my opinion. At any rate, all of this is irrelevant to the subject.

That just doesn't make sense at all. If you think people act like idiots then why engage them at all in any type of discussion on any subject?

Typically the reason I call them idiots is because they are acting like idiots at that time, in my opinion. I wasn't saying that typically people act like idiots in my opinion (though I can see how you might read it that way, so I'm clarifying)

That obviously doesn't happen until after the discussion begins (or in cases such as this thread, when pimpdave shows up).

Postby pimpdave on Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 am

Woodruff, you flip out on people all the time who have opinions that are contrary to yours. I didn't flame you. I didn't troll you. I just gave my opinion. Then you started flaming.

Dude, seriously, you have a problem. Maybe you can see that problem for yourself in the thread I started to help you. It's in Cheating and Abuse Reports.

Have a nice day!

Postby Woodruff on Tue May 17, 2011 10:41 am

pimpdave wrote:Woodruff, you flip out on people all the time who have opinions that are contrary to yours. I didn't flame you. I didn't troll you. I just gave my opinion. Then you started flaming.

Your view of your initial post in this thread is very different from mine, then.

Postby macbone on Tue May 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Nice work your cadets have put in, Woodruff. Dave, there's tremendous honor in more ceremonial military functions - witness the Honor Guard of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Queen's Guard at Buckingham Palace, for instance.
Colonel macbone

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu May 19, 2011 6:10 pm

The uploader on this is named "JoshuaBlazek1." But that sounds too much like a comic book hero to be real. If you look at the bottom the tag says "Joshua Davion." And JoshuaBlazek1's profile also says that this is at Lincoln Northeast High School. So I did a cross check on Lincoln Northwest High School (Which I think is in Tacoma) and Joshua Davion. I immediately found another video with what I think is actually Woodruff leading his cadets in a separate performance, but I can't be sure because this doesn't appear to have the same important military application as baton twirling. Watch the video closely, I think Woodruff is the guy in the blue(?) coat. Sorry for the poor quality but I didn't shoot this. One of the Cadet's parents probably did. But this guy looks like he is Woodruff anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMf93RCo ... re=related

Also, lol @
Friends (1)
MacGyverNut

Something about that is just funny to me.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby john9blue on Thu May 19, 2011 6:53 pm

before clicking the link: "wow juan you're a creep, get a life"

after clicking the link: "lol"
Captain john9blue

Postby Woodruff on Thu May 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:The uploader on this is named "JoshuaBlazek1." But that sounds too much like a comic book hero to be real. If you look at the bottom the tag says "Joshua Davion." And JoshuaBlazek1's profile also says that this is at Lincoln Northeast High School. So I did a cross check on Lincoln Northwest High School (Which I think is in Tacoma) and Joshua Davion. I immediately found another video with what I think is actually Woodruff leading his cadets in a separate performance, but I can't be sure because this doesn't appear to have the same important military application as baton twirling. Watch the video closely, I think Woodruff is the guy in the blue(?) coat. Sorry for the poor quality but I didn't shoot this. One of the Cadet's parents probably did. But this guy looks like he is Woodruff anyway.

Ok, that's funny as hell. (One of my all-time favorite humorous videos, by the way.)

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Juan you are a cruel cruel man.
Still, at least you're not the Moriarty of substandard ersatz genitalia.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Timminz on Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm

This stuff is hilarious. Do you have any more videos of awkward children, doing poorly-timed routines?

I can't stop laughing. Do you make them do it poorly on purpose? If so, I commend you: it's great. Otherwise, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh.
Captain Timminz

Postby john9blue on Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 am

amazing how people's dislike for woody can lead to completely unrelated hatred of his STUDENTS... the amount of retards in this forum is unbelievable. but i guess this is how humans act when they are anonymous. i'm not much of a woody fan either, but this is pathetic.
Captain john9blue

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,