Conquer Club

Recruiting - Internet Nation

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Recruiting - Internet Nation

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon May 16, 2011 9:22 am

john9blue wrote:you know, as forumgoers in the most popular online risk site, it should be OUR job to make a nation and try and dominate other nations, not some random who pops in.

I think it makes sense to let someone else do all of the leg-work, setting it up, and then we can swoop in and dominate it. Like we just had an escalating cash. That seems like us.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby greenoaks on Mon May 16, 2011 10:35 am

AndyDufresne wrote:
john9blue wrote:you know, as forumgoers in the most popular online risk site, it should be OUR job to make a nation and try and dominate other nations, not some random who pops in.

I think it makes sense to let someone else do all of the leg-work, setting it up, and then we can swoop in and dominate it. Like we just had an escalating cash. That seems like us.

--Andy

i think lack is waiting for someone to set it up and if it's successful he'll create an internet nation-like website.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Woodruff on Mon May 16, 2011 12:22 pm

greenoaks wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:

--Andy

i think lack is waiting for someone to set it up and if it's successful he'll create an internet nation-like website.

Which he will then ignore.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby pimpdave on Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Woodruff wrote:Which he will then ignore.

Only a jackass would say that you idiot! That has to be the most jackassing idiot post to ever come from idiot fingers jackassing away on a keyboard! Idiot!
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby InkL0sed on Mon May 16, 2011 1:07 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:

yeah of course.
Then again how would you define an online nation? Technically, CC is an internet nation ruled by lack. How would the internet nation work? Would it have its own website?

and AoG, fellow copy cat, I'm the head of Religion, that is, the Leader of the Religious Freedom Sector.

I don't think you technically understand what technically means.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby greenoaks on Mon May 16, 2011 1:24 pm

pimpdave wrote:

Only a jackass would say that you idiot! That has to be the most jackassing idiot post to ever come from idiot fingers jackassing away on a keyboard! Idiot!

i thought his response funny
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby pimpdave on Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 am

greenoaks wrote:
pimpdave wrote:

No! YOU ARE WRONG! I don't care if other people, if plenty of people, find it funny! I don't care if, objectively, it's a harmless comment he made! I declare it to be intentionally annoying! My opinion trumps yours! RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWR! If you disagree with me you must be a jackass and an idiot! What kind of car do you drive, is it a Hyundai Idiot or a maybe a Ford Jackass! Now I'm going to swear at you a lot and call you pathetic! It will be a deluge of expletives!

Argh! I'm an adult but I can't control myself. Do you see what you did? You trolled me! I'm helpless to your trolling powers! Just by merely responding to me you have trolled me! Because you trolled me it's okay for me to use heavy duty expletives to put you down! I'm above the law! I'm going to go now and give myself arthritis hitting the report button! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm a cry baby.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby greenoaks on Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 am

pimpdave wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
pimpdave wrote:

No! YOU ARE WRONG! I don't care if other people, if plenty of people, find it funny! I don't care if, objectively, it's a harmless comment he made! I declare it to be intentionally annoying! My opinion trumps yours! RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWR! If you disagree with me you must be a jackass and an idiot! What kind of car do you drive, is it a Hyundai Idiot or a maybe a Ford Jackass! Now I'm going to swear at you a lot and call you pathetic! It will be a deluge of expletives!

Argh! I'm an adult but I can't control myself. Do you see what you did? You trolled me! I'm helpless to your trolling powers! Just by merely responding to me you have trolled me! Because you trolled me it's okay for me to use heavy duty expletives to put you down! I'm above the law! I'm going to go now and give myself arthritis hitting the report button! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm a cry baby.

i also find your response funny
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue May 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Ok, who hijacked pimpdave's account?

Woodruff... fess up.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue May 17, 2011 5:00 pm

I must of Zioux, or someone. Maybe pimpdave's multi hacked into it
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue May 17, 2011 5:37 pm

pimpdavedruff wrote:I'm above the law!

Honestly this makes sense.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,