Conquer Club

The Dice Complainer

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: The Dice Complainer

Postby zapusca007 on Fri May 20, 2011 6:27 am

Can you give me the odds for this situation: Attacking 23:3=2:3? That's an extreme case i know but real.
Maybe you can be so kind and give me the odds of what is considered a perfectly normal situation nowadays: attacking 32:23=3:6 or 19:23=17:0. And adding a little more, what is also "normal" nowadays: attacking and losing in a rate of 3:1 2,3,4 consecutive times in the same game.

Dice rolls in CC at this momment are the worst (and the most important) feature of CC.

From an irrational "Dice Complainer"
Sergeant 1st Class zapusca007

Postby Mr Changsha on Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 am

One interesting possibility is that lack is in fact an evil genius and so set up CC to randomly target certain players (say .5% of the total) with continuous, hilariously appalling dice. He would have known that such unfortunates would naturally descend on the forums spitting blood (after having their 10th consecutive attack fail hopelessly that day) and be met by a bunch of people who get normal dice annoyingly explaining - over and over again - how CC's dice are random.

But my dice aren't fucking random!! I haven't won a roll in 3 months!!!! Seriously, this site is fucked!!!!!

At which we would collectively reply...

I don't think quite understand what random means! It is quite possible that you could lose every roll since time immemorial, I suggest you get some sort of education you silly little peasant.

Maybe it is all an experiment by the CIA (yep, those fuckers) to see how bonkers they can make people? You must surely agree that CC's dice drive people nuts, what if they were designed to make them nuts?

As I write this my respect for Lack has gone up about five million percent.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby Mr Changsha on Fri May 20, 2011 6:35 am

zapusca007 wrote:Can you give me the odds for this situation: Attacking 23:3=2:3? That's an extreme case i know but real.
Maybe you can be so kind and give me the odds of what is considered a perfectly normal situation nowadays: attacking 32:23=3:6 or 19:23=17:0. And adding a little more, what is also "normal" nowadays: attacking and losing in a rate of 3:1 2,3,4 consecutive times in the same game.

Dice rolls in CC at this momment are the worst (and the most important) feature of CC.

This is what I am talking about. I, blessed with 'normal dice' would have rolled through those like a fat kid through cake, while you, burdened with Lack's special CIA dice get completely fucked over.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby zapusca007 on Fri May 20, 2011 6:45 am

yes and we all complex rational animals had our origins from such simple elements in an evolutionar process which odds were so minimal that only could have success because had millions of years of attempts.

I wonder why events with same odds happen everyday in CC....

Postby natty dread on Fri May 20, 2011 6:47 am

CC and CIA start with the same letter. Coincidence? I think not.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby SirSebstar on Fri May 20, 2011 6:49 am

zapusca007 wrote:Can you give me the odds for this situation: Attacking 23:3=2:3? That's an extreme case i know but real.

0.00069818057900628006 % or aproximatly 1/3 to the 7th power.. happens about 7 times every 1000.000 attacks of 23:3 to ends as 2:3.
1.3363859726673977% (only looked at the attacker, not the defender result though) 13 time severy 1000 throws
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby SirSebstar on Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 am

zapusca007 wrote:yes and we all complex rational animals had our origins from such simple elements in an evolutionar process which odds were so minimal that only could have success because had millions of years of attempts.

I wonder why events with same odds happen everyday in CC....

because many many millions of numbers are used every day, so yea..
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby natty dread on Fri May 20, 2011 6:51 am

A fascinating specimen! This warrants further research.

Postby zapusca007 on Fri May 20, 2011 7:00 am

natty_dread wrote:CC and CIA start with the same letter. Coincidence? I think not.

Wow, never noticed that, extraordinary man!
I think there are some other words that starts with the same letter, let me see... oh i remember some:
clitface, cockass, cockbite, cockburger, cockface, cockfucker, cockhead, cockmonkey, cocknose, cocknugget, cockshit, cockwaffle, cumbubble, cumtart, cuntass, cuntface, cuntrag, cuntslut.

think if i try harder i can add some more...

Postby zapusca007 on Fri May 20, 2011 7:07 am

SirSebstar wrote:

0.00069818057900628006 % or aproximatly 1/3 to the 7th power.. happens about 7 times every 1000.000 attacks of 23:3 to ends as 2:3.
1.3363859726673977% (only looked at the attacker, not the defender result though) 13 time severy 1000 throws

Thanks.

Postby Mr Changsha on Fri May 20, 2011 7:12 am

zapusca007 wrote:
natty_dread wrote:CC and CIA start with the same letter. Coincidence? I think not.

I think there are some other words that starts with the same letter, let me see... oh i remember some:
clitface, cockass, cockbite, cockburger, cockface, cockfucker, cockhead, cockmonkey, cocknose, cocknugget, cockshit, cockwaffle, cumbubble, cumtart, cuntass, cuntface, cuntrag, cuntslut.

More! More!
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby zapusca007 on Fri May 20, 2011 7:15 am

not a classroom dude, i'm paid for that.

au revoir

Postby natty dread on Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 am

What a remarkable specimen!

Dear folks, we have discovered a rare new breed of Dice Complainer: one that is obsessed with penises. We can only hypothesize that this obsession is due to feelings of inadequacy which the Dice Complainer tries to compensate.

Postby zapusca007 on Fri May 20, 2011 8:20 am

natty_dread wrote:What a remarkable specimen!

Dear folks, we have discovered a rare new breed of Dice Complainer: one that is obsessed with penises. We can only hypothesize that this obsession is due to feelings of inadequacy which the Dice Complainer tries to compensate.

Now i remember you.

Hi Chode! Sorry but it has been a long time. All that talk about penises and feelings about inadequacy, compensation. How could i forgot you with that nick, and more, with the same starting letter of CIA and CC!

Sorry dude.

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri May 20, 2011 10:22 am

"Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, which we ascribe to Heaven." -- All's Well That Ends Well

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby oVo on Fri May 20, 2011 10:33 am

For the years I've been on this site the one constant has been the dice. This makes me wonder if such a thing is even possible. Are these "intensity cubes" actual carbon based entities or are they alien life forms sent from another galaxy to observe our behavior?
Major oVo

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri May 20, 2011 10:37 am

zapusca007 wrote:

NOW I agree, this IS the best dice thread to date! =D>
Encore!
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Timminz on Fri May 20, 2011 10:40 am

That's most definitely NOT real. Not even possible, in fact.
Captain Timminz

Postby oVo on Fri May 20, 2011 10:41 am

He left out Coca-Cola and coldsore.
Major oVo

Postby zapusca007 on Fri May 20, 2011 10:52 am

Timminz wrote:

Sorry mate but happened to me... lost every roll... understand why i'm a proud "Dice Complainer"?
And it can happen (happened), probability almost nil but not so. I would be pissed but not terribly pissed if situations not so extreme but with very low odds didn't became absolutely normal. What should happened for instance with an odd of 0.0001 is happening 0.01 in real and regularly, that's whai wrong in CC now. Maybe it's only with me (conspiracy dice complainer as our CHODE friend would say)

PS Andy, didn't understand well your message, know the meaning of chode?

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri May 20, 2011 11:02 am

zapusca007 wrote:
Timminz wrote:

Sorry mate but happened to me... lost every roll... understand why i'm a proud "Dice Complainer"?
And it can happen (happened), probability almost nil but not so. I would be pissed but not terribly pissed if situations not so extreme but with very low odds didn't became absolutely normal. What should happened for instance with an odd of 0.0001 is happening 0.01 in real and regularly, that's whai wrong in CC now. Maybe it's only with me (conspiracy dice complainer as our CHODE friend would say)

+3 forum points to Timminz
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 am

Mr Changsha wrote:One interesting possibility is that lack is in fact an evil genius and so set up CC to randomly target certain players (say .5% of the total) with continuous, hilariously appalling dice. He would have known that such unfortunates would naturally descend on the forums spitting blood (after having their 10th consecutive attack fail hopelessly that day) and be met by a bunch of people who get normal dice annoyingly explaining - over and over again - how CC's dice are random.

But my dice aren't fucking random!! I haven't won a roll in 3 months!!!! Seriously, this site is fucked!!!!!

At which we would collectively reply...

I don't think quite understand what random means! It is quite possible that you could lose every roll since time immemorial, I suggest you get some sort of education you silly little peasant.

Maybe it is all an experiment by the CIA (yep, those fuckers) to see how bonkers they can make people? You must surely agree that CC's dice drive people nuts, what if they were designed to make them nuts?

As I write this my respect for Lack has gone up about five million percent.

oVo wrote:For the years I've been on this site the one constant has been the dice. This makes me wonder if such a thing is even possible. Are these "intensity cubes" actual carbon based entities or are they alien life forms sent from another galaxy to observe our behavior?

These two are excellent examples of Dice Conspiracy Theories. They should go in the Dice Conspiracy Theories thread.
Wow, how interesting natty that you found a new type of DC. I have to question whether you found them or whether you made them? Maybe sometype of DC genetic manipulation experiment, Dr. Dread?
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby natty dread on Fri May 20, 2011 11:40 am

Are you interested in donating to the DCRC? We have changed our contact address! We now ask everyone who is interested in donating to the DCRC to post on Funkyterrance's wall.

Please include your email, the amount you are willing to contribute (in dollars or euros) and your eye colour.

Postby Fruitcake on Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 pm

zapusca007 wrote:
Timminz wrote:

Unfortunately your numbers do not compute. For you to have lost 21 armies and be left with 3 armies you will have to have had at least one roll where you only lost 1 army. As you now have 3 this means you must have been rolling 3v2 dice at all times. To lose a single army in that situation means your defender will have lost a single as well, yet he has remained the same.

Please take this maths homework back and do it again Capsicum minor. Next time do try to remember the maths laws of addition and subtraction.

Btw, my dice are still quite horrendous.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby zapusca007 on Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Speed Game 9013481
you are right, "just" lost 20 like i told in chat at that time.
for what it matters most important.

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion