Conquer Club

CC breakfast/lunch

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Qwert is making me jelly... (No, seriously, he has his own vineyard and everything)

I made sausage gravy today for dinner, then realized I didn't have any biscuits so I ate it with some stale sourdough bread. Actually quite good, I'm not gonna lie.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu May 19, 2011 9:11 pm

I want qwert's "snack", looks like homemade stuff.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 20, 2011 11:44 am

homemade is usually always better than storebought, in my opinion.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby nagerous on Thu May 26, 2011 10:10 am

Footlong Subway Melt with Lettuce, Olives, Red Onions, Pickles and Southwest Sauce.

It is the shit!
Captain nagerous

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu May 26, 2011 10:50 am

nagerous wrote:Footlong Subway Melt with Lettuce, Olives, Red Onions, Pickles and Southwest Sauce.

It is the ****!

subway is one of my favorite places to eat! I like getting the 9-grain wheat footlong with ham and provolone. Top that toasted thing off with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, pickles, green peppers, and a dab of ranch dressing and you're golden.although I stopped ordering ham recently because I heard it causes infertility in males
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby clapper011 on Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 am

just a simple toast with peanut butter :)
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby Tupence on Thu May 26, 2011 12:12 pm

clapper011 wrote:just a simple toast with peanut butter :)

Excellent choice!
Important Tournament Notice

The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
Private Tupence

Postby nagerous on Thu May 26, 2011 12:28 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
nagerous wrote:Footlong Subway Melt with Lettuce, Olives, Red Onions, Pickles and Southwest Sauce.

It is the ****!

subway is one of my favorite places to eat! I like getting the 9-grain wheat footlong with ham and provolone. Top that toasted thing off with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, pickles, green peppers, and a dab of ranch dressing and you're golden.although I stopped ordering ham recently because I heard it causes infertility in males

I'm sure the ham is fine.
Captain nagerous

Postby Mr_Adams on Thu May 26, 2011 12:42 pm

natty_dread wrote:Karelian pies with rice filling. With gouda cheese on top, of course.

This sounds like what God will have served for me in heaven :P *drool*
Captain Mr_Adams

Postby whitestazn88 on Thu May 26, 2011 1:09 pm

qwert wrote:well i dont know how to explane in english,these serbian specialities, look pictures.
These is only for snack betwen breakfast and lunch.
Click image to enlarge.

warning: all food in table are produced naturaly, nothing its from supermarket. Do not try to create these in your home, because you can caused that neigbours run on your house.

Looks like some nice pastries, some sort of stew, some dill pickle/gherkins of some sort, and chicken, although I can't quite seem to wrap my head around why the legs are on one plate, and everything else on the other.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby safariguy5 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

nagerous wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:

It is the ****!

I'm sure the ham is fine.

Yeah it's the Mountain Dew you have to worry about. ;)
Captain safariguy5

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri May 27, 2011 2:22 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:

It is the ****!

Congrats to shieldgenerator for playing FCC with nagerous.

What? Wrong thread?? Uh... I am eating food? While on CC? Or something?

-Sully...
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby natty dread on Fri May 27, 2011 6:49 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:subway is one of my favorite places to eat! I like getting the 9-grain wheat footlong with ham and provolone. Top that toasted thing off with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, pickles, green peppers, and a dab of ranch dressing and you're golden.although I stopped ordering ham recently because I heard it causes infertility in males

This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:51 am

natty_dread wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:subway is one of my favorite places to eat! I like getting the 9-grain wheat footlong with ham and provolone. Top that toasted thing off with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, pickles, green peppers, and a dab of ranch dressing and you're golden.although I stopped ordering ham recently because I heard it causes infertility in males

This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...

I see you're trying to push for the apocalypse.

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:53 am

Oh and last night I got home late and ate a turkey and salami sandwich with wheat bread while browsing forums. it was so yummy!

Postby natty dread on Fri May 27, 2011 3:24 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
natty_dread wrote:This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...

Contrary to what your pastor may or may not have told you... the world is not going to end if we decrease the population growth, there's no divine commandment telling us to fill the Earth, and morons shouldn't have babies in the first place.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby nagerous on Fri May 27, 2011 5:04 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:Oh and last night I got home late and ate a turkey and salami sandwich with wheat bread while browsing forums. it was so yummy!

What about the dangers that too much salami can give you athlete's foot?
Captain nagerous

Postby safariguy5 on Fri May 27, 2011 6:28 pm

natty_dread wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:
natty_dread wrote:This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...

Contrary to what your pastor may or may not have told you... the world is not going to end if we decrease the population growth, there's no divine commandment telling us to fill the Earth, and morons shouldn't have babies in the first place.

Instead of the meek inheriting the earth, I think the brash and the ignorant are the ones inheriting it instead.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat May 28, 2011 1:24 am

natty_dread wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:

You sound like a real hit with the ladies! :lol:

-Sully

ON TOPIC: I just finished some beef-flavored Ramen noodles.
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby owenshooter on Sat May 28, 2011 1:27 am

i just slaughtered a rooster earlier this evening and am planning on having a nice fat cock meat sandwich for breakfast after the meat finishes marinating...-the black lamar
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby nagerous on Sat May 28, 2011 1:49 am

owenshooter wrote:i just slaughtered a rooster earlier this evening and am planning on having a nice fat cock meat sandwich for breakfast after the meat finishes marinating...-the black lamar

I always knew you were gay.
Captain nagerous

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat May 28, 2011 4:20 pm

nagerous wrote:
owenshooter wrote:i just slaughtered a rooster earlier this evening and am planning on having a nice fat cock meat sandwich for breakfast after the meat finishes marinating...-the black lamar

I always knew you were gay...-the straight jesus

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal today!

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:16 am

Four fried eggs smothered in something called "ass kicking hot sauce"(something I got for Christmas I think) + tea for lunch. An unusual meal for me but I had this huge craving for eggs and it was actually quite heavenly.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:55 am

Fruitcake wrote:Breakfast: Generally smoked salmon, drizzled with fresh lemon, freshly rough ground black pepper and cream cheese. Freshly squeezed Orange juice then a large cup, or two, of breakfast tea, brewed to strength. When I can't get the cook to make that I settle for a bowl of rice krispies.

Elevenses: cup of tea with ginger snaps.

Lunch. I get two choices
1) (Light Lunch snack) Pio Tosini Palma ham (have eaten Pio Tosini for years, won't try another). with sun dried and sun blushed tomatoes with a fine Chardonnay
2) (Heavy Lunch snack) Medium sliced Fillet steak (very rare) thinly layered with good quality paté topped with a Parmigiano-Reggiano salad, all in a freshly baked (but not hot) ciabatta. Washed down with a Gevrey Chambertin.

This sees me through to tea time.

compliments to your taste, this man enjoys life
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion