Number of Players: 8 Teams of 4 (32 players) + Reserves Maps:Random Type:Quads/Trips/Doubles Play order: Sequential Troop Deployment:Auto Spoils:Escalating Reinforcements: Chained Fog:No Premium Only!
I’m looking for 8 teams of 4. I will accept sign ups as a team or individuals. If you sign up as an individual you will be teamed up with the next 3 individuals who sign up.
This tournament will see your team play Quads. Trips and Doubles games. In doubles you will play 1 game with each of your team mates. In Trips games you will play with each combination of 3 players.
I have borrowed the knockout style from Tokles Best of Seven Challenge which gives teams more than one chance rather than a straight knockout. The rounds are explained below, hopefully this makes sense but if anything is unclear please ask.
• Round 1 Teams will play head to head in a best of 3 quad games. Winners will advance to Round 2a and losers will move to Round 2b.
• Round 2a The winners from round 1 will again be matched up to play head to head only this time it will be trips. This will be best of 5. There are 4 different combinations of trips team which can be made from each team of 4. So 4 games will be played, 1 by each combination. If a 5th game is required 3 of your team will be chosen at random to play in the decider. The winners will advance to Round 4 while the losers will move to Round 3.
• Round 2b This will be the same format as above but with the losers from Round 1. The winners of this round will move to Round 3 and the losers will be eliminated.
• Round 3 The loser from 2a will meet the winners from 2b. This will be a best of 7 doubles head to head. There are 6 different combinations of doubles for each team so you will play 1 game with each of your teammates. If a 7th game is required the pair to play this game will be chosen at random. The winners will move to Round 4 and the losers will be eliminated.
• Round 4 We now have 4 teams remaining who will play a head to head best of 3 quad series the same as Round 1. The winners will advance to Round 5a and the losers will play in Round 5b.
• Round 5a This is a best of 5 Trips match up the same as Round 2a. The winners advance to round 7. The losers move to Round 6.
• Round 5b This is a best of 5 Trips match up the same as Round 2b. The winners move to Round 6 and the losers are eliminated.
• Round 6 The losers from 5a play the winners of 5b in a best of 7 doubles match-up as in round 3. The winners move on to Round 7 and the losers are eliminated.
• Round 7 The 2 remaining teams will play a best of 11 series comprising of every combination of Doubles & Trips teams plus 1 quad game. These games will be sent out in 2 batches. The winners are crowned champions.