The A-Team

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Who is your favorite?

Colonel - John "Hannibal" Smith
22%
Captain - H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock
38%
Lieutenant - Templeton "Face" Peck
5%
Sergeant First Class - B.A. "Bad Attitude," Baracus
35%

Total votes : 37

The A-Team

Postby CJ Lues on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 am

Fans of The A-Team gather round!!! 8-)

Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

If you like The A-Team, then you found the right place!

Here we discuss anything related to the a team... from Murdock's invisible dog... to Hannibal's Irish restaurant! :D

And did you know The A-Team is on CC too! ;)

They are:
Blitzstrahl, joemaya, CJ Lues, Kingen

The A-Team Games: 20 Games Completed, 14 (70%) Won / Find All Games With The A-Team

Active Game(s):

Every time The A-Team wins a game we hit "the famous words": I Love It When A Plan Comes Together!
Last edited by CJ Lues on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Location: I love a good plan, and i just love it when a plan comes together!
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (17)
Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: The A-Team

Postby Ace Rimmer on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:29 am

You're not the A-Team. The A-Team never lost.
Captain Ace Rimmer

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (4)

Postby CJ Lues on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 pm

jakewilliams wrote:You're not the A-Team. The A-Team never lost.

We are still pretty good! 8/11 (73%) is not bad...! And besides, i dont think you can get a better working team then us, Not One move gets done without it getting discussed between the four of us! 8-)

-The A-Team-
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (17)

Postby Fruitcake on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 pm

CJ Lues wrote:

We are still pretty good! 8/11 (73%) is not bad...! And besides, i dont think you can get a better working team then us, Not One move gets done without it getting discussed between the four of us! 8-)

-The A-Team-

12 games...impressive. Come back when you are still showing 73% and above over 300 games.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Postby JBlombier on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:55 pm

In my juvenile years I liked to call a team based on my strategic insights the J-unit. We hardly ever lost, but heck, we played freestyle unlimited quads as team 2. Once you get CC-older, you'll come back at the statements you make. But that's okay, have a good time.

Btw, Hannibal all the way.
And you don't have a Colonel nor a Captain on your team. So what's with the poll anyway...
Colonel JBlombier

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Well A-Team, you must take on the best then..there are teams on many maps I try to avoid. Your win ratio would take a dive playing against the best on CC. So set up Dubs, trips, quads..whatever you like on any map and invite me as your opposition :D . i will then gather the best from CC to take you on. Mostly from my clan because that's an easy win, if I invite the wider community of experts..you will be owned 99% of the time.

So let's go A-Team..The challenge is on. Need the points as I'm shooting for Colonel again.

When your win ratio falls below 50% we can call you the B-Team :roll:
Major Agent 86

Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (15)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Wait, so who's whom?

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Wasn't the A-Team imprisoned for a period of time? I contend that means they lost... at least once.
Sergeant thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby 40kguy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 pm

want to play my team, we are the guys who backstab you in the end, rember them?
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Sergeant 1st Class 40kguy

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby jefjef on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:51 pm

40kguy wrote:rember them?

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby codeblue1018 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Fruitcake wrote:
CJ Lues wrote:

-The A-Team-

12 games...impressive. Come back when you are still showing 73% and above over 300 games.

:lol: :lol:
Captain codeblue1018

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby CJ Lues on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:11 am

Well, all this criticism! It will not bother us, Non of the PMs liked The A-Team! :D

And as John C. Maxwell said:
If you are a leader and doing something right, you will Always be criticized..!

So hey! We are doing something right, Bring on the criticism! ;)

And btw, The A-Team Didn't receive they're high ranks as they entered the Army!!! :-s

Thats right thegreekdog...
thegreekdog wrote:Wasn't the A-Team imprisoned for a period of time? I contend that means they lost... at least once.

-The A-Team-
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Postby CJ Lues on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:13 am

Fruitcake wrote:
CJ Lues wrote:

-The A-Team-

Count on it! ;)
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Postby CJ Lues on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:23 am

jefjef wrote:
40kguy wrote:rember them?

Yes, Yes. Everyone is trying to Copy The A-Team but no one comes close... :P

-The A-Team-
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Postby JBlombier on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 am

CJ Lues wrote:Yes, Yes. Everyone is trying to Copy The A-Team but no one comes close... :P
-The A-Team-

So wait, what is it you are trying to do then?
Colonel JBlombier

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:33 am

JBlombier wrote:
CJ Lues wrote:Yes, Yes. Everyone is trying to Copy The A-Team but no one comes close... :P
-The A-Team-

Copy them?
ImageImageVote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Captain Fircoal

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby JelleR on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 pm

JBlombier wrote:
-The A-Team-

Zing.
Captain JelleR

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby CJ Lues on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 pm

JBlombier wrote:
-The A-Team-

I was being sarcastic about the picture! :P
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:30 pm

You can't be the A-team, you've only won 73%, that's a C-
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:You can't be the A-team, you've only won 73%, that's a C-

Actually that's a C.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Brutal. 73% is a B in Australia.
And I laugh at you guys thinking you are good after what 12 games together.
I don't even know why I wasted my time with this post
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby CJ Lues on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 am

lord voldemort wrote:Brutal. 73% is a B in Australia.
And I laugh at you guys thinking you are good after what 12 games together.
I don't even know why I wasted my time with this post

Yes why do you guys even post here, go waist your time somewhere else plz! We are calling ourselves The A-Team and we will do so as long as we please! ;)

-The A-Team-
-CJ-
Lieutenant CJ Lues

Postby Robinette on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 am

I think it's a brilliant name...

Especially for Quads, although it works for any team game actually.

Hope to see you become a real contender in the clan world!
Brigadier Robinette

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby JoshyBoy on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:53 am

:lol:
Fruitcake wrote:12 games...impressive. Come back when you are still showing 73% and above over 300 games.

:lol:
thegreekdog wrote:Wasn't the A-Team imprisoned for a period of time? I contend that means they lost... at least once.

Shut up dog.
JBlombier wrote:
-The A-Team-

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! =D> =D>
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (17)
General Contribution (2)

Postby RiskTycoon on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 am

my first Avi here was Hannibal's beautiful mug.... for a long time.... then i decided Yukon was more of a man :lol:
"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're a misfit!"
Captain RiskTycoon

Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Next

Return to General Discussion