- Both premiums and freemiums are allowed, although you must have completed at least 50 games
- All games shall be 1v1.
- All games shall be Sequential, Casual, Automatic, Sunny, and Chained.
- Maps will vary, but they are listed below.
- This tournament may move slowly, as new rounds can't begin until the previous round is completely finished.
Throughout this tournament, each player shall hold one of 5 ranks. They can be a Devil, Demon, Human, Angel, or God. Each player will start as a Human. When a battle is won, a player's rank improves, and when a battle is lost, a player's rank decreases. For example, if both Player A and Player B are humans, and A beats B, then Player A would become an Angel, while Player B would become a Demon. One gets eliminated by losing a battle as a Devil, however there a few other ways that you can get eliminated.
Before each round, using Random.org, I shall use the list randomizer to randomly assign who will fight who. There are 15 possibilites for matchups:
- Human vs. Human - Classic Map, Escalating.
Winner becomes an Angel, loser becomes a demon.
- Human vs. Angel - Midkemdil, Escalating.
Human wins: Ranks are switched.
Angel wins: Angel becomes God, Human becomes Demon.
- Human vs. Demon - Gilgamesh, Nuclear.
Human wins: Human becomes an Angel, Demon becomes a Devil.
Demon wins: Ranks are switched.
- Angel vs. Demon - Tamriel, Escalating
Angel wins: Angel becomes a God, Demon becomes a Devil.
Demon wins: Both players become Humans.
- Human vs. Devil - Midgard, Nuclear.
Human wins: Human becomes an Angel, Devil is eliminated
Devil wins: Players switch ranks.
- Human vs. God - Extreme Global Warming, Flat Rate.
Human wins: Both players become Angels.
God wins: God remains a God, Human becomes a Devil.
- Devil vs. Angel - Route 66, Flat Rate.
Devil wins: Devil becomes Humans, Angel becomes Demon.
Angel wins: Devil is eliminated, Angel becomes God.
- Demon vs. God - Siege!, Escalating
Demon wins: Both players become Human.
God wins: Demon is eliminated, God remains a God.
- Angel vs. Angel - Solar System, Nuclear.
Winner becomes a God, loser becomes a Human.
- Devil vs. Devil - Arms Race!, Escalating
Winner becomes a human, loser is eliminated
- God vs. God - Atlantis, Escalating
Winner remains a God, loser becomes a human
- Demon vs. Demon - Egypt: Upper, Nuclear
Winner becomes a human, loser becomes a Devil
- Devil vs. Demon - Halloween Hallows, Nuclear
Devil wins: Players switch ranks.
Demon wins: Demon becomes Human, Devil is eliminated.
- Angel vs. God - King of the Mountains, Escalating
God wins: Angel becomes a Demon, God remains God.
Angel wins: Players switch ranks.
- Devil vs. God - 8 Thoughts, Escalating
God wins: God remains a God, Devil is eliminated
Devil wins: Both players become Humans
Rounds will continue until there is only one player left, who shall be the champion of the tournament.
***If at any point there are 3 exactly 3 players remaining in the tournament, they shall play a 3-person game. If 2 or more of them are the same rank, they shall play on the map they would've with just two; For example, if there were 2 angels and a Devil left, they would play on Route 66, Flat Rate. If all 3 players have different ranks, they shall play on Doodle Earth, Escalating. Regardless of rank, winner of the game would advance 2 ranks up (devil to human, demon to angel, human to god, angel to god, or god to god). While the losers would decrease one rank (god to angel, angel to human, human to demon, demon to devil, or devil to eliminated)
***When there is an odd number of players remaining (besides 3), one player (randomly chosen) will have a bye that round.
***In the rare case that this tournament manages to take way too long, the Doomsday Rule shall come into effect on April 1st, 2012.
If you want in, or you have any questions, please post on this thread!