Conquer Club

Account Sitting Abuse - josko.ri [warned]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Account Sitting Abuse - josko.ri [warned]

Postby Ace Rimmer on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 am

Serbia wrote:
jefjef wrote:You can be sure that the hunters are closely watching these accounts.

No, actually, I don't think we can be sure of that. I don't think the multi hunters are going to waste their time looking at these three accounts on a daily basis for any period of time to make sure they're not still doing this. They've got other things to do.

As stated in the lawballing account C&A report, the multi hunters only look for multis, they do not monitor for cheating or lowballing. That's the community's job.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby Evil Semp on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 am

jakewilliams wrote:
Serbia wrote:
jefjef wrote:You can be sure that the hunters are closely watching these accounts.

No, actually, I don't think we can be sure of that. I don't think the multi hunters are going to waste their time looking at these three accounts on a daily basis for any period of time to make sure they're not still doing this. They've got other things to do.

As stated in the lawballing account C&A report, the multi hunters only look for multis, they do not monitor for cheating or lowballing. That's the community's job.

I would be interested in seeing that quote jake. Community involvement is always welcome. You seem to keep posting in here, is there anybody you want to report?
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby BoganGod on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 am

ljex wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:Does the month ban stop them from covering turns for others though?

If you let a member who is site banned use your account that could be considered account sharing which is frowned on.

frowned on or against the rules? because that is a big difference

I think the "frowned on" comment was trying to lighten the mood a little. Come on jake, you know account sharing is against the rules. How long before posting in this thread is viewed as "necro bumping". Don't laugh kids, it is an actual offense a few notorious forum trolls have had the dubious honour of been convicted of just such an offense.

The mind boggles.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Ace Rimmer on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 am

Evil Semp wrote:
jakewilliams wrote:
Serbia wrote:

I would be interested in seeing that quote jake. Community involvement is always welcome. You seem to keep posting in here, is there anybody you want to report?

There is no quote, only passive-aggressive flaming by you when I inquired whether or not the MH were going to do anything to follow up on lowballers. Seeing as how nobody actually responded to me in that thread, I think that is telling of your intentions.

(link: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=146571&p=3231648#p3230307)
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby ljex on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 am

Evil Semp wrote:That's the way I talk. Why ask the question when you know the answer?

I didnt know the answer, i thought i knew the answer but i just wanted to be sure. Unlike you i type what i actually mean to say so when i say "i thought so"...it means that i thought it was against the rules but wasn't sure and wanted to be.

BoganGod wrote:
ljex wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:Does the month ban stop them from covering turns for others though?

If you let a member who is site banned use your account that could be considered account sharing which is frowned on.

I think the "frowned on" comment was trying to lighten the mood a little. Come on jake, you know account sharing is against the rules. How long before posting in this thread is viewed as "necro bumping". Don't laugh kids, it is an actual offense a few notorious forum trolls have had the dubious honour of been convicted of just such an offense.

The mind boggles.

that was me bogan, you might want to make fun of the right person.
Major ljex

Postby ljex on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:22 am

jakewilliams wrote:There is no quote, only passive-aggressive flaming by you when I inquired whether or not the MH were going to do anything to follow up on lowballers. Seeing as how nobody actually responded to me in that thread, I think that is telling of your intentions.

(link: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 8#p3230307)

Not to drag this thread further off topic...but i believe i am an example of the MH team actively seeking a non-multi offender as unless it was done so privately no one reported me and i really doubt anyone reported me as one piece of so called evidence was from a post in my clan forum and i doubt any of them would have reported me. I guess they could have looked for that after but my guess is after the public stink i made they went looking for games.
Major ljex

Postby Evil Semp on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm

ljex wrote:Not to drag this thread further off topic...but i believe i am an example of the MH team actively seeking a non-multi offender as unless it was done so privately no one reported me and i really doubt anyone reported me as one piece of so called evidence was from a post in my clan forum and i doubt any of them would have reported me. I guess they could have looked for that after but my guess is after the public stink i made they went looking for games.

Just an FYI we did receive an e-ticket and I received several PM's asking that you be checked for point dumping when you first stated what your intentions were and then your points started going down.

Here is what I posted after we received the e-ticket.

Evil Semp wrote:It was mentioned to me last week. I checked many of his games. He won some lost some, wasn't missing turns.

Evil Semp
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby ljex on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
ljex wrote:Not to drag this thread further off topic...but i believe i am an example of the MH team actively seeking a non-multi offender as unless it was done so privately no one reported me and i really doubt anyone reported me as one piece of so called evidence was from a post in my clan forum and i doubt any of them would have reported me. I guess they could have looked for that after but my guess is after the public stink i made they went looking for games.

Just an FYI we did receive an e-ticket and I received several PM's asking that you be checked for point dumping when you first stated what your intentions were and then your points started going down.

Here is what I posted after we received the e-ticket.

Evil Semp wrote:It was mentioned to me last week. I checked many of his games. He won some lost some, wasn't missing turns.

Evil Semp

Well this is news to me as I was never made aware of it, and i actually did win slightly more games than i lost during my point slide...still got punished for game throwing. Anyway a discussion that has been had before and clearly is going no where. Further on that topic many thought my account had been hacked and that it wasnt me playing, you can check games and i got a lot of pms asking if it was me.

My apologies, i guess jakewilliams is correct you dont actively look into anything other than multies, or at least i cant think of an example. I guess point dumping you would but that usually gets reported first.
Major ljex

Postby BoganGod on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

ljex wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:That's the way I talk. Why ask the question when you know the answer?

I didnt know the answer, i thought i knew the answer but i just wanted to be sure. Unlike you i type what i actually mean to say so when i say "i thought so"...it means that i thought it was against the rules but wasn't sure and wanted to be.

BoganGod wrote:
ljex wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

The mind boggles.

that was me bogan, you might want to make fun of the right person.

lil jess, I want to make fun of everyone not just those that think they're right. Thank you for admitting to being "a notorious forum troll" I honestly didn't know that you were one of those convicted of that infraction. People have suggested many things about you lil jess, but I've never heard that, frankly wouldn't have believed it except its you admitting it.

I mentioned jake earlier because I'm aware that he unlike others has a sense of humor.

I think folks need to lighten up just a little. Yes rulings by mods set precedents. Yes the wording in rulings is crucial. I think most of us with more than a single brain cell can understand that, and even agree on that. If a mod is just saying something in a thread, shouldn't they be allowed to use figures of speech, maybe even use irony(lost on many recent posters), possibly even throw their personal opinions out there. WHEN ITS NOT A RULING, then a mod is just commenting, shooting the breeze, maybe even offering some advice. I know the education systems in many western quasi democracies are in a state of regression if not free fall. Knowing that, and seeing it are two vastly different things. Saddens me to see that so many college students can't even understand something that is under stated...... :roll:
Corporal BoganGod

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports