- lackattack's How to make a map (Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:07 am)
Get your own map published on Conquer Club in 4 easy steps
- [Official] How to Make a Map (Mon May 22, 2006 1:17 pm)
A Foundry guidebook
- Developmental Atlas 1.0 (Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:58 pm )
Master compendium of maps that are currently under construction in the Foundry.
- ****New Member to the Foundry Team -- KEYOGI**** (Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:23 am)
Keyogi becomes the first CA (Cartography Assistant)
- Updates, Changes, and Things to Come (Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:38 am )
Copyright, Revamps, XML
- XML Modifications and Variations (Thu May 24, 2007 3:32 pm)
Neutrals, Ranged attacks (bombardments), Final Objectives, Required X of Y, Overrides
- Map Ideas Clean Up (Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:07 am )
Two pages of map ideas threads merged into a single thread
- Sub-Forum Organization & Other Things! (Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:41 am )
New subforums: Map Ideas, Final Forge. Map Ideas thread.
- How Maps Progress Through The Foundry (Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:01 am)
Forums: Map Ideas, Main Foundry, Final Forge; [Adv Idea] tag
- XML Tweaks & Volunteers (Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:25 am)
<country> to <territory>, Seeking Volunteer XML Checkers, Live bug squishing!
- The Discussion on Map Size (Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:16 pm)
Map size guidelines/restrictions
- New Additions to the Foundry Team (Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:43 am)
Keyogi stepped down, Cairnswk and Coleman accepted CA positions
- Staffing Change and News (Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:36 am)
Cairnswk stepped down. Clarification to map sizes
- New Rule Again... (12 Nov 2007 10:21)
The requirement that gameplay be balanced was added to Foundry rules.
- How To Deal With Coleman In The Foundry (10 Dec 2007 15:49)
Coleman lays out his requirements for any map wanting the Idea stamp.
- How To Correctly Use This Sub-Forum (Mon Dec 11, 2007 11:39 pm)
Introducing the Foundry Discussions subforum
- Map Organization Project (13 Dec 2007 03:12)
Consolidated work on organizing maps by more than A-Z.
- Map Information Project [Moderated] (14 Dec 2007 01:13)
The first attempt at a consolidated place for map description.
- Staffing Changes and More! (Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 am)
gimil and oaktown accepted CA positions. CA roles assigned (early development, gameplay, graphics, xml). Introduction of Foundry Stamps
- Game Mechanics Expectations (Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:45 am)
Gameplay stamp expectations and requirements.
- Something New... [Advanced Ideas] (11 Jan 2008 11:29)
Coleman explains the Advanced Idea concept.
- New XML (23 Jan 2008 06:38)
Reinforcements, Starting Positions, Subcontinents, Killer Neutrals added
- REVAMPS and TOUCH-UPS (Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:39 am )
Clarifying difference between Revamp and Touch-ups, and announcing tweaks to the Classic map.
- The New Foundry Handbook (Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:39 am )
Introducing the Foundry Handbook.
- New map ideas layout. (28 Feb 2008 14:19)
Coleman makes some minor structural changes to the Map Ideas forum.
- Map Size Restrictions [Official] (Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:01 am )
Maximum map size limits increased from 600 to 630px wide for small and from 800 to 840 px wide for large maps
- Changes: Additions and Subtractions (Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:08 am )
Coleman takes a leave of absence. First foundry helpers enlisted (XML checks - lanyards, Dev Atlas updates - Unit_2)
- Classic map touchup, take three!(Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:06 pm )
Poll concerning army circles on the original Classic map following an invasion of flying saucers!
- Map Image restrictions (Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:07 am )
[bigimg][/bigimg] tags are introduced to the forum
- Call to Quorum (Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:14 am)
Discussion about introducing founcdry "calls" for review and the "stickying" of final forge maps.
- [READ] Subtractions, Additions, and Policy Alterations (Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:49 am )
Forza AZ takes over XML checking duties from lanyards. Cairnswk takes Dev. Atlas from Unit_2. Final Forge/stamping clarification.
- New Foundry Helpers: "Stamp Lickers" (Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:16 am)
Announcing the addition of some new helpers - RjBeals, cairnswk, MrBenn, and Ruben Cassar - as CA deputies
- Map Catagories (09 Jun 2008 21:57)
Another attempt to get all map description information put together. Semi-official project.
- How to use this sub-forum (Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:25 pm)
Welcome to the Ideas/Suggestions Foundry subforum
- How to use this sub-forum - and how it works (Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:25 pm)
Welcome to the Drafting Room, the home for maps in the early stages of development!
- Coleman, Map Medals, Map Inspect (Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 pm )
Coleman retires as CA. Map Medals introduced. Map Inspect incorporated to http://www.conquerclub.com/mapmaker
- "New" Maps Becoming "Beta" Maps (Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:47 pm )
- New Foundry C.A. Addition (Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:51 am )
MrBenn becomes CA
- Foundry Stamps 2.0 (Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 am)
Updated Foundry stamps introduced.
- Classic: Shapes and Classic: Art (Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:42 pm )
- Holiday Mapmaking Competitions! (Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:29 am )
Competition 1: The Central America Amateur Open | Competition 2: The Centerscape Invitational
- [Read] Competitions, New Additions, & Foundry Alterations (Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:59 pm )
Mapmaking Competitions (Centerscape / Central America). iancanton becomes CA. Scrap Heap to Recycling Bin
- Map descriptions for map info. project (Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 pm)
Request/attempt to collect and collate descriptions of maps for a map information project.
- Foundry Competitions (Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 am )
Discussion about the fallout of the Central America competition, and how to improve any future contests
- Graphics Stamp (Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm )
Small update to graphics stamp conditions.
- Jury Summoned! (Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:54 am)
Four foundry regulars approached as an experiment in 'public stamping'.
- Forum Restructure and Additional Draft Guidelines (Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 am )
Revised Draft Guidelines; Map Ideas/Suggestions and Recycling Bin become subforums in the Drafting Room. Foundry Newsletter announced
- Out with the Jury, in with the new (Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am)
Retraction of the 'Map Jury' proposal, and the introduction of a 'final public review' distribution list
- Preliminary Reviews (Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:33 pm)
- Come one, come all.(Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 pm )
Callout for Foundry Assistant volunteers
- Mapmaker's Guide (above) post comments here (Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 am )
Request for feedback about the mapmakers guide
- Foundry Stamp Competition (Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 pm)
Competition to design new foundry stamps launched
- Foundry Staff Changes (Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 am )
oaktown retires from the CA role. Foundry Assistants (thenobodies80, Incandenza, wcaclimbing, the.killing.44 & TaCktiX) introduced
- Foundry Stamp Competition (Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 pm )
Competition to design new foundry stamps, won by fumandomuerte.
- All Change! (Wed May 06, 2009 3:01 am)
gimil retires as CA. New Foundry Stamps announced. FA areas of responsibility announced.
- Movin' On Up... (Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:17 pm)
CC Forum Index reorganisation
- Map Incubator Experiment (Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 am )
A small team of volunteers, each to follow a small number of maps through the foundry. Marked as Failed four weeks later.
- Ahoy, Bon Voyage, & Sailing into New Waters (Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:12 pm)
AndyDufresne retires as Foundry Foreman. MrBenn takes on the Foreman role. thenobodies80 becomes CA.
- Change is afoot... (Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 am )
Main Foundry maps moved into a subforum, Tools/Guides & Competitions subforums added to Foundry Discussions
- The Classic Map is being Revamped (Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm)
Classic Shapes that is being revamped and replaced. Classic Art will remain alongside the new Classic - at least in the short term
- New Foundry Team Member (Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:43 pm )
RedBaron0 welcomed to the Foundry Team
- XML Updated - Header tags removed (Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:51 am )
- Christmas Revamp - Foundry Style (Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 pm )
Pearl Harbor map revamped; Foundry Closing for Refurbishment; Germany Revamp Contest
- Mappy New Year! (Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:47 pm )
Draft stamps withdrawn. Evil DIMwit joins the team. Foundry Guides (Ideas, Gameplay, Graphics and Forge) released.
- XML Objectives (Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 pm )
XML change - <continent> components can now be included within <objective> tags.
- Ongoing Foundry Betterment (Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:33 pm )
Order of foundry forums changed; Foundry Discussions now at the top, Tools & Guides also promoted.
- Cartography Team Expansion (Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:45 pm )
TaCktiX and Industrial Helix join the CA team.
- Map Surveyors, Copyright, Medals, Team Expansion (Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm )
- Map Surveyors (Foundry Update Subscribers) (Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm )
- A Capital XML Update (Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 am )
Losing Conditions / Requirements added to the xml arsenal.
- New(ish) Year, New(ish) Foundry! (Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:02 pm )
Evil DIMwit retires as CA. thenobodies80 become deputy Foundry Foreman. Bigger & Better 'Supersize' Maps announced.
- Return of the Drafting Room (Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 pm )
Draft stamp reintroduced
- Team Addition (Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 am )
isaiah40 joined the foundry team.
- Mapmaking Medals: Present and Correct (Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:27 pm )
- Starting Positions XML Update (Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 am )
Map designers can now specify the maximum number of starting positions to be issued to each player.
- We want you!(Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm)
Reinstatement of Foundry Assistants within the Ideas and Drafting Room.
- Announcing the Foundry Announcement Index (Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 pm)
Announcing the launch of this announcement index.
- Thread Titles (Wed Jul 6, 2011 10:40 pm)
Clarification around Map Thread title requirements.
- Passing on the Baton (Thu Jul 7, 2011 9:30 pm)
MrBenn retires as Foundry Foreman. thenobodies80 takes on the Foreman role. OliverFA becomes CA.
- Foundry Changes: New Layout, Handbook and More (Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:20pm)
Foundry splitted in 3 parts (Discussions, Tools & Guides, Map Foundry). Released the new version of the Mapmaker Handbook.
Removal of the Design Brief. Supersize applications formalized. Prepopulated template added into the Drafting Room.
- Supersize Stamp Competition (Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17pm)
Competition to design new foundry stamps, won by MrBenn
- Official Papua New Guinea Graphics Contest (Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08am)
Started the Official Contest to draw the graphics of a Papua New Guinea Map
- Asia Map Touch-Up & "Name Vote" (Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 pm)
Announcing the Asia Map touch-up, started a poll to decide the final name of the map
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Map! (Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 pm)
Introduction of a new type of maps: 1vs1 only
- Something Bad, Something Good (Sun Feb 05, 2012 02:54 pm)
MarshalNey, OliverFA retired from CA position, natty_dread new xml checker, new xml check thread, final Far East Map, Call for Gameplay Assistant
- Some Foundry News (Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 pm )
Industrial Helix retired from CA position, new foundry assistants nolefan5311 and koontz1973, foundry reorganization usergroup, launched the Beta version of the Foundry Map Gallery
- XML Update: Finally!! LOL (Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:08 pm)
New XML Features: Bonus Collections and Conditional Borders are available.
- Map Tags Discussion (02 Nov 2012, 19:51)
Discussion about the usage of Tags for the future public map gallery
- Map Complexity Discussion (02 Nov 2012, 19:51)
Discussion about the possible complexity levels for the future public map gallery
- Spot the Map Contest (Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:58 pm)
Foundry Contest, jonava won the contest in which participants have to spot the hidden maps into the image.
- Map awards 2013 (Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:33 pm)
New year started, time to award the best maps of the 2012. 10 Categories and 22 maps to judge!
- A New Year, A New Foundry! (Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:57 pm)
Battle Royale Maps Policy, New Foundry structure, Abandoned Maps Policy, New XML guide released.
- Errata Corrige - Bonus Collections (13 Feb 2013, 22:22)
Fix for the not working collection bonus feature explained.