Conquer Club

HA's 200th Tourney (Josko.ri Wins)

Tournaments Completed in 2014.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Round 7-aprox-June 28th)

Postby HighlanderAttack on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:49 pm

wrisky 50 wrote:About how many players are left in this thing?

I will post this tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am which is very right now
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby Freaky1 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:42 am

Hi

I have not heard from this round. Could you check please?
Lieutenant Freaky1

Postby Freaky1 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 am

Sorry, ignore last post, I am in.
Lieutenant Freaky1

Postby HighlanderAttack on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

leaders of the pack
show

Players Advancing 776 of them
show

Postby Qwert on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 am

letter q players-2 left
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm

old front page information

show

You must be eligible to play for the bounty--this is very easy so go join the game

Below are the instructions that were just pm'd to everyone--If you didnt get them you are not in the tourney or your mail box is not getting pm's. I am also doing one more bounty tonight. I will join a game in the next ten minutes--first one to join me plays for a bounty--good luck-oh yea--you have to find me :)

By now you really should have a hang of this tourney--here are the reminders you need to know because if you pm me with anything on here I will just not respond.

1. Bounty games count towards your games so if you want to try and play in one of them don't join all three games right away. You are only allowed to play three games total in any given round. If the normal passcode for the round does not work for a game it is a bounty game.

2. All updates, information and questions are answered on the thread--you can click on my signature or on the link in your games to get to the thread.

3. Only mistakes should be pm'd to me--mistakes include playing the same player twice in a round--I just need the info to make a notation, but the games will count. Joining more than three games by mistake--if you don't let me know right away you are out.

If you want to refresh yourself with the rules please read them again other wise have a great round and good luck

To join games--go to game finder
Click on waiting for players
From the Tournament Drop Down Box, Choose: HA's 200th 'Tourney
Click Search

Make sure you check the settings because there are always a lot of different settings

The pass for round 5 is: (this will be in the pm)

You have until May 9th to join games

9:45 My son is in bed (I am so tired myself and am ready for bed, but I want to get this round going). To start the round I will do a bounty of course--for this bounty I am going to brag a little. I just won a tourney for a certain number of tourney wins. It is a great milestone for me and it is the passcode for this bounty. It is a number--you must be eligible for round 5 to qualify and you must find the game and join it first--good luck and then good luck beating me on my favorite map :). The passcode for round five will be pm's out after I make 1000 games as I won't be able to make anymore until late tomorrow night.

5/1 6:44am--Round 5 will start late tonight with a bounty--sometime after I put my child to bed. You will see games available to join, but be assured if you have not seen a pm with the passcode it has not been released--I will post right here when the passcode pm has been sent out so if you don't get the pm and check here that it has been sent you know you didn't get it. Then you can check the remaining players list and pm me. Good Luck

4/30 9:07AM--At this time I believe I have went through all pm's and corrected any mistakes that were given to me. I have a few more invites to send out in round 4 but this will not slow up the tourney. I have to do some stats and some updates over the next 24 hours, but unless something crazy happens a new bounty to start off round 5 will be posted tomorrow night and round 5 will begin. You will start to see round 5 games, but you won't be able to join them until I pm the passcode out. Please keep updated on the thread post questions or concerns on the thread.

Players advancing to round 5
show

If you are not on this list you might want to send me pm in the next few days. I fully expect to have all issues resolved by May 1st and since all updates and communication go through the thread it is your responsibility to make sure you are staying up with the communications and making sure I have you advancing properly.

4/27--finishing up making the corrections and getting ready for round 5--If you waited around to see who won the last bounty and still need to play any games let me know--I am only creating doodle games so as not to hold up round 5 from taking place on May 1st

4/20--presently I am working through any mistakes or issues with games. I also will have that last bounty game against myself after I score everything. Round 5 may start a little earlier than May 1st but if you are freemium and planning open games by then be assured the round will last at least the seven days for joining games from May 1st though 7th.

4/19-This week has been the week from hell in real life--they just seem to get busier and busier. I will get caught up when I finish work and go to my kid's soccer game sometime later tonight. If you have questions I will answer them in the thread and pm you if needed. Round 5 will start around May 1st unless I find some extra time. I need to make sure this tourney is 100% up to date before starting round 5.

4/13 9pmAll bounties are now secured for this round so finish off games as need be

8:49 4/12--OK--last bounty for round 4--We will play closest to the pin. Answer all five questions. I will close this out tomorrow night when I get home. Every guess must be a whole number. The closer you are to the correct answer the better. I will take all five differences from all five questions and total your score. The lowest score wins.

Here are the five questions:

How old is my son?
How many tourneys have I won?
What year did I graduate High School?(use four digits)
What is my favorite number?
Give me a number between 1-1000?

If you know me personally you are not eligible. If you have played three games this round you are not eligible and you must be a part of round 4 to participate. Only answer one time without an edit or you are not eligible.

around 8pm tomorrow this final bounty will close. Games are also being phased out so make sure you play your games if you need to.

4/1110:55 pm--There will be one more bounty that I will do tomorrow night. I will also start taking games off the board as this round is coming to a close--I will leave some games up through Friday as I am so busy right now I need to make sure everyone has had a chance to play that wants to play and straighten a few things out. Round 5 will start approximately April 22nd. That is my best guess at this time.

4/9 9:36pm--next bounty--not sure who you will play yet but I will get someone--lets do this--answer in the thread--The candy M&M's what does the M&M stand for? Must be eligible to play and post in the thread

4/8 4pm--next bounty:

mgconstruction wrote:The next person to Play me in a bounty game should answer this question correctly.

What are the full names of the Mole's favorite NFL team, NHL team & MLB Team?

answer in the thread and be eligible

Bounty for SirSebstar has changed--one guess--must be eligible--guess a number between 1-25 must post in this thread--I am going to bed and will set the game up for the winner in the morning

Sorry NS--didnt realize you would get more than one or two posts--bounty time again--really people pay attention--the only bounty that is available is this one that I am posting now--ignore all other bounties as they have been filled--SirSebstar is ready for his challenge--If you guess the map by posting in this thread only and you are the first to guess it correctly (one guess per eligible player) you will play him for the bounty--so which map has SirSebstar chosen to play his bounty on? Post in this thread--I got back late from work last night and I work all day today so I will respond to pm's(mistakes) and questions on the thread tonight. Remember all games count--I am keeping track of mistakes and will respond to them--all other questions should be posted in this thread.

already filled bounties and info round 4
show

6pm 4/3 ROUND 4 games are now ready--I will send instructions with a passcode later tonight.

4:40 4Making games for round 4 right now--for players choice this time request a map and settings by sending me a wall over the next hour.

Round 4 instructions
show

[/spoiler]

Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Round 7-starts tonight)

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:39 pm

9:37 6/28--Round seven begins tonight--we will start with a bounty--it will be drawn from random.org with all eligible remaining players in the tourney having a chance-you may send me walls if you want any maps with specific settings for about the next two hours--after that I will not take any requests for this round.

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm

and the drawing for the start of round 7 and a shot at the bounty goes like this:

show

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Rescator

has won a shot at the bounty

game number: Game 9320577

Good luck to you--you have until the invite expires to join the game or I will re-draw

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Game 9320691Dukasaur will now get to play his bounty game I did not get to from last round after he guessed the right number

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 pm

The next bounty is against a player in the 1st page of the scoreboard (top 250) whose CC name is a character from a book. What's the first name of the author of that book?

Postby me605 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Ruth
Sergeant 1st Class me605

Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Round 7-has started)

Postby VicFontaine on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Rodion?
"It is a good day to die."
Lieutenant VicFontaine

Postby TheFlashPoint on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Fyodor
Captain TheFlashPoint

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

There are 1145 games for this round--find what you want or need and play them--I will most likely not make any more games for this round except bounty and maybe some doodle with a few days left. If you do not join games early you get what is left :)

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

fyodor
Colonel jsnyder748

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm

The bounty says that the answer is the passcode and you need to go find the game and join it

Postby sport.nut on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Round 8 here I come :)
Sergeant 1st Class sport.nut

Postby Aussie02 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:55 pm

That bounty on Rodion has been sorted out, you able to disclose to us the answer now?
Cadet Aussie02

Postby Rodion on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Aussie02 wrote:That bounty on Rodion has been sorted out, you able to disclose to us the answer now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_and_Punishment
General Rodion

Postby Aussie02 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Rodion wrote:
Aussie02 wrote:That bounty on Rodion has been sorted out, you able to disclose to us the answer now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_and_Punishment

Thanks Rodion
Cadet Aussie02

Postby sundance123 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 am

Okay the character is obviously Donkey from Shrek. Does anyone know who wrote it?
Captain sundance123

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 am

HighlanderAttack wrote:Game 9320691Dukasaur will now get to play his bounty game I did not get to from last round after he guessed the right number

Good game, HA!

Those were some incredible dice at the end.... you had me until the end, and then the dice gods decided to smile on me.

:D
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jimfinn on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 am

Survival! round 8, here I come!
Jimfinn is looking for regular doubles/triples/quads partners. Please contact him if you are interested!
Corporal 1st Class jimfinn

Postby jaydee33 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 pm

I JUST WON A GAME IN 5 rounds.... got to be a record for this late in the tourney..... onward to round 8
Sergeant jaydee33

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2014