Conquer Club

Ratings Abuse - Dibbun [warned]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Ratings Abuse - Dibbun [warned]

Postby IR1SH ACE on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 am

Accused:

Dibbun

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Ratings Abuse

Game number(s) &
Comments:

Dibbun has left 128 ratings and 56 (that's nearly half) of these are 1 star (across the board) ratings this seems like sever abuse of the ratings system, lets look at some examples

Here is a list of games where the winners have received 1 star (across the board) ratings plus some tags.....

Game 9336914 - Rating left for purgatory 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow.....wow he wins the game and does not miss a turn!!!
Game 9336916 - Rating left for proud2b 3x1-star rating....tags: Coward....another winner here gettin a bad rating!!!
Game 9328973 - Rating left for shaunchef 3x1-star rating....tags: Rude....another winner gettin a bad ratin
Game 9325144 - Rating left for simon moore 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow, Rude....and yes another winner gettin shit rating
Game 9234153 - Rating left for TheRookThief 3x1-star rating.....tags: Rude....once again another winner here...
Game 9189889 - Rating left for rogower 3x1-star rating....tags: Coward, Clueless, Poor Strategy....hello he won the game!!!
Game 8736301 - Rating left for WiseViking 3x1-star rating.....tags: Slow.....so what he won
Game 8747791 - Rating left for jaybythebay 3x1-star rating....tags: Complainer.....what can I say, i think there is enough here to show that Dibbun is a Sore loser and should not have the ability to rate players

Here is a few games where u tag someone for been a Deadbeat...

Game 8760560, Game 9147488 Game 8736323 - Rating left for brewbaker3 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow, Deadbeat, Clueless, Poor Strategy.....again this guy beats u in the first two games listed and he did deadbeat in the last game listed here but that was after u had been eliminated, also the game he deadbeats on was played first and u then played him twice more and he won yet still shit rating???
Game 8682262 - Rating left for Chaos09x 3x1-star rating....tags: Deadbeat.....this player did not deadbeat. he missed a couple of turns but was eliminated b4 third turn and has apologised in chat that he would be gone
Game 8700564 - Rating left for moto372 3x1-star rating.....tags: Slow, Deadbeat, Quitter.....again this player did not Deadbeat they missed there last turn of the game

And just in case u need more here u go...

Game 9351649 - Rating left for ninjaconquerer10 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow, Poor stratagy..
Game 9347648 - Rating left for Matt2006 3x1-star rating.....tags: Sore loser, Quitter....All I can see is he missed his last turn
Game 9331607 - Rating left for melanciamix 3x1-star rating....tags: Irrational, Reckless, Suicider, Poor Strategy...
Game 9191765 - Rating left for gcohen11 3x1-star rating.....tags: Rude, Coward, Reckless, Poor Strategy...check game chat
Game 9347005 - Rating left for Nikthegreek 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow, Rude....judging by the game chat u where the rude one

This is a Clear cut case of Ratings Abuse and there are many more, I just picked out the best ones here.....
Major IR1SH ACE

Re: Ratings Abuse - Dibbun

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am

Game 9336914 - Rating left for purgatory 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow.....wow he wins the game and does not miss a turn!!!

I didn't say he missed turns, hence why it's a slow and not deadbeat or quitter tag, he consistently took 2+ minutes to start his turn.

Game 9336916 - Rating left for proud2b 3x1-star rating....tags: Coward....another winner here gettin a bad rating!!!

2011-07-01 18:26:50 - proud2b: its up to you if you want to keep playing, but I've got a lock on this one, so if you want to suicide thats fine

I was extremely offended by the above comment and stand by the rating.

Game 9328973 - Rating left for shaunchef 3x1-star rating....tags: Rude....another winner gettin a bad ratin

Anyone who says "gg" before the game is actually over gets a bad rating. I make that clear in my profile.

Game 9325144 - Rating left for simon moore 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow, Rude....and yes another winner gettin shit rating

He was slow and was rude - implying I care about the game result more than I care about him taking his turns before I turn 60.

Game 9234153 - Rating left for TheRookThief 3x1-star rating.....tags: Rude....once again another winner here...

Again, "gg" before the game ends

Game 9189889 - Rating left for rogower 3x1-star rating....tags: Coward, Clueless, Poor Strategy....hello he won the game!!!

He did have poor strategy but only won because green had even worse strategy. Read game chat.

Game 8736301 - Rating left for WiseViking 3x1-star rating.....tags: Slow.....so what he won

Someone can be slow and still win.

Game 8747791 - Rating left for jaybythebay 3x1-star rating....tags: Complainer.....what can I say, i think there is enough here to show that Dibbun is a Sore loser and should not have the ability to rate players

He bitched about dice. That always gets a bad rating, which I make clear in my profile.

Here is a few games where u tag someone for been a Deadbeat...

Game 8760560, Game 9147488 Game 8736323 - Rating left for brewbaker3 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow, Deadbeat, Clueless, Poor Strategy.....again this guy beats u in the first two games listed and he did deadbeat in the last game listed here but that was after u had been eliminated, also the game he deadbeats on was played first and u then played him twice more and he won yet still shit rating???

Yep. He did deadbeat a game, if he wants to PM me about withdrawing the rating that's his prerogative but usually once someone deadbeats that rating stays.

Game 8682262 - Rating left for Chaos09x 3x1-star rating....tags: Deadbeat.....this player did not deadbeat. he missed a couple of turns but was eliminated b4 third turn and has apologised in chat that he would be gone

His absence unbalanced the game, leading to my losing. He should not have joined the game if he could not complete it.

Game 8700564 - Rating left for moto372 3x1-star rating.....tags: Slow, Deadbeat, Quitter.....again this player did not Deadbeat they missed there last turn of the game

Yeah he knew the game was over which is why he said "gg" and still made me wait the full 5 minutes to take my final turn. Profoundly rude, and one of the definitions of deadbeating.

And just in case u need more here u go...

Game 9351649 - Rating left for ninjaconquerer10 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow, Poor stratagy..

It took him 17 seconds to start his turn, leading to his elimination and everyone losing (other than his assassin). 17 seconds in a freestyle speed game is indeed slow and poor strategy.

Game 9347648 - Rating left for Matt2006 3x1-star rating.....tags: Sore loser, Quitter....All I can see is he missed his last turn

So all you can see is that he quit because he's a sore loser?

Game 9331607 - Rating left for melanciamix 3x1-star rating....tags: Irrational, Reckless, Suicider, Poor Strategy...

LOL. He went on a run to try to eliminate me and did not read in game chat how I was telling him that he misdeployed and had no chance to hit all of my troops. He continued along his merry way and killed as many as my troops as possible, even though it was becoming more and more apparent (at least it should have been) that it was impossible for him to knock me out all the way. This led the next player to be able to easily eliminate me, get my cards, and win. Very irrational, very reckless, a suicidal move, and poor strategy.

Game 9191765 - Rating left for gcohen11 3x1-star rating.....tags: Rude, Coward, Reckless, Poor Strategy...check game chat

2011-06-09 11:38:34 - gcohen11: Blue, what's ur problem ? Stop suiciding on me.
2011-06-09 12:27:50 - Dibbun: cry more noob
2011-06-09 12:28:05 - Dibbun: obvious you and yellow are allied so quit bitching about someone standing up to your cheap tactics
2011-06-09 13:48:24 - gcohen11: No, we are not allies.
2011-06-09 13:50:04 - gcohen11: Noob?! I rank higher and has more win % than you.
2011-06-09 13:50:35 - gcohen11: You are just a little foul mouth pest.
2011-06-09 13:51:26 - gcohen11: I play nice with you, now I am going to kill you, blue boy.
2011-06-09 13:55:22 - gcohen11: You need some spanking, blue. I forgot ur daddy already do that to ur skinny ass.

Are you really surprised that we rated each other 1-stars?

Game 9347005 - Rating left for Nikthegreek 3x1-star rating....tags: Slow, Rude....judging by the game chat u where the rude one

2011-07-03 20:49:46 - Nikthegreek: hey I wanted to hold the whole island... what is your problem, just was sure that u can not attack me again

Really? Really? So him admitting that he was intentionally prolonging a speed game to conquer neutrals (a hostage situation) was neither rude nor slow? Lol.

This is a Clear cut case of Ratings Abuse and there are many more, I just picked out the best ones here.....

No, it's clear cut that I give certain people low ratings for certain reasons, and they reciprocate. Whether it's abuse is up to the mods but I stand by my ratings.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IR1SH ACE on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 am

Dibbun ur profile is so warm and welcoming, I do like this bit...

Anyone who says 'gg' before the game actually ends gets a Rude tag on their rating. Break yourself of that rude habit.

and as u hav pointed out in ur weak defence of ur ratings abuse u dont like it when people say gg b4 the game has ended.....

Dibbun wrote:

Anyone who says "gg" before the game is actually over gets a bad rating. I make that clear in my profile.

Again, "gg" before the game ends

So explain these games then....

Game 8760362

Game Log
2011-03-25 04:10:49 - pridekiller won the game

Game Chat
2011-03-25 03:54:28 - Dibbun: gg, nice win red....(wait a sec here did u say gg and declare red the winner 15 MINUTES b4 the end of the game and when there where still 2 other guys in the game) :o :o

Game 9147556

Game Log
2011-05-29 07:50:54 - sebownsu won the game

Game Chat
2011-05-29 07:43:18 - Dibbun: good game.....(not again another gg, 7 MINUTES b4 the game has ended)

Game 8766214

Game Log
2011-03-26 05:16:24 - Slick13 won the game

Game Chat
2011-03-26 05:14:07 - Dibbun: good game though....(mmmmmmm)

Also another part of ur defence and something u hav made clear in ur warm & welcomin profile is about complainin or implyin the dice and not strategy are the defining part of why someone has won/lost a game....

Don't act like the dice owe you something, because they don't. If you're going to complain about the intensity cubes, you're proving why the strategy gods determined that you did not possess the internal intensity to emerge victorious in the encounter

Dibbun wrote:

He bitched about dice. That always gets a bad rating, which I make clear in my profile.

he bitched about the dice, the only thing he said in the whole game....

2011-03-24 22:39:09 - jaybythebay: bullshit lose 7 to 0

and still went on to win the game....

lets look at another example then..

Game 8710224

Game Chat
2011-03-25 07:18:17 - Dibbun: I'll need good dice though, I don't have spoils this round....(Dont u mean "I'll need good strategy though, I don't have spoils this round")

So it seems as if u are as guilty of doing the things u hav given other members shit ratings for.....I think u need to give urself 3x1-star rating, Tags: Rude, Sore loser, Complainer
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 am

rofl so he rates bad for what he does.
Major eddie2

Postby Pirlo on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 am

wow this Dibbun is a real pain. I better foe him now.
Captain Pirlo

Postby bigpash on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:19 am

Pirlo wrote:wow this Dibbun is a real pain. I better foe him now.

I really want to foe him, but I find his posts very funny and enjoyable to read.
Major bigpash

Postby jefjef on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Dibbun - If you look the rating system has 3 DIFFERENT categories.

Fair play - For cheating/cheap tactics/fairness.

Game play - Strategy/how well played

Attitude - Self explanatory.

You are abusing the system - Whatever you think of someones attitude should not reflect poorly in the other categories - just the attitude one.

Same story with the other categories. If someone is too slow that is more of a game play rating or fair play etc.....
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Pirlo on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

bigpash wrote:

I really want to foe him, but I find his posts very funny and enjoyable to read.

man, i didn't see any post of him containing no whining or complaint. wtf?
Captain Pirlo

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> Join the rest of us!

Here is another interesting example..
Game 9358359

Here, not only does Dibbun do that thing he hates the most ( say gg before the game is over), his opponent does the exact same..And according to Dibbun, this should recieve all 1 star ratings right? because he said gg before the game was over...However, he recieves all 5 stars from Dibbuns rating.

Perhaps Dibbun already trying to cover up his abuse of the rating system..
Cook ad10r3tr0

Postby *Snowman* on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Just a polite comment to Dibbun. When I play multiple games I tend to know pretty much for certain when I will be eliminated. I therefore out of Polite etiquette say good game then. This 1. prevents me from being impolite and 2. Prevents me from forgetting to go back to the finished game to say thank you. Are you a control freak who wants people to watch you finish them off? Also do you expect every member to check your wall to read your warning every time you join a game?
Cook *Snowman*

Location: Farming/point dumping make your mind up jefjef! Serial Complainer

Postby aad0906 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Why can't I say "good game" before the game is over, if there is actually a GOOD GAME going on? With good players, good strategy? At the END of the game if you want to compliment a player you can say "well played".
Major aad0906

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm

There's a difference between the person who is going to win saying it and the person who is going to lose saying it. I only consider it rude when the person who is going to win says it.

I would be happy to respond to Irish Ace's points but I find it very hard to read his posts, if someone can translate them using proper words and punctuation that would be appreciated.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Assassin07 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:59 pm

All i got to say is this guy dibbun seems to wine and cry about to much and ruins alot of fun he is now my one and only foe becasue i do not want to play with such a player
IF YOU JOIN MULTIPLE OF MY 2 PLAYER GAMES AND FIND YOURSELF FOED IT IS ONLY TEMPORARY I AM ON A MEDAL HUNT.
-ASSASSIN07
Cook Assassin07

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm

assassin07 wrote:All i got to say is this guy dibbun seems to wine and cry about to much and ruins alot of fun he is now my one and only foe becasue i do not want to play with such a player

Agreed.. He is a whiny little bitch. He's been my foe for a long time now.

Dibbun wrote: I only consider it rude when the person who is going to win says it.

Take this Game 9358359..He won and he said gg before it was actually over. and you didnt consider it rude, and you gave him 5 stars across the board.. why?....this is gross abuse of the ratings system..
Cook ad10r3tr0

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm

ad10r3tr0 wrote:Take this Game 9358359..He won and he said gg before it was actually over. and you didnt consider it rude, and you gave him 5 stars across the board.. why?....this is gross abuse of the ratings system..

Because I said it first. I fail to see how this is difficult to comprehend.

When people spam "gg" in all their games, it's impersonal and annoying. I'll tolerate it unless they say it before the game is over (unless they're about to lose, not win) and you'll notice the vast majority of the time that I say it, I'll type it out, "good game," or add something extra, like "well played" to it so it's not just chat spam in order to try to fish for a rating, and it carries genuine meaning because I rarely say it at all.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IcePack on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Foe list, +1

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm

There's a concept known as "foe and move on" perhaps you have heard of it? A lot of people I notice can grasp the idea of foeing, but fail to understand moving on. Here's a hint: I really don't care if you foe me, it's not an insult in the least. Do it quietly, move on with your life, and quit spamming C&A threads with your irrelevant announcement.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:14 pm

If you didn't care, you wouldn't respond... I myself find it funny, people who aren't even involved manage to foe you, lol, perhaps because they see the whiny bitch that you are!
Cook ad10r3tr0

Postby Serbia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 pm

If I see that I'm going to win a game, I'll write "good game" a round before I win it. Why? Because if I write it AFTER I win, it's extremely doubtful that the player I beat is going to reload the game just to see if I said "good game" after the fact. So I say it while the player is still alive, so that they can see it - it's being polite. What good is politeness if it's never seen? Rather cheap to list someone as "Rude" for saying "good game" to you.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Dibbun wrote:There's a concept known as "foe and move on" perhaps you have heard of it?

Yup - an excellent concept, and one that I advocate very strongly in all situations where one has been offended. Those of us who follow this philosophy certainly wouldn't be caught making whiney posts simply because they've lost or don't like someone, because they know that by foeing and moving on they'll never have to encounter the person again :-)

Glad we're on the same wavelength here Dibbun.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:01 pm

well give 5 days and you can add my rating from him to this as well.... hes gonna give me all 1's as i missed my 2 turns in a 8 player doodle assassin game or at least i am assumeing he is going to
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:well give 5 days and you can add my rating from him to this as well.... hes gonna give me all 1's as i missed my 2 turns in a 8 player doodle assassin game or at least i am assumeing he is going to

Yes, I did rate you 1-stars because you completely deadbeated that game and the player who had you as a target had an easy victory due to you not deploying any troops or making any moves. The rating is completely justified.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

yep most deff and i was sure to rate you all 1's as well... 1st person ive rated in idk how long dont you feel special
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:yep most deff and i was sure to rate you all 1's as well... 1st person ive rated in idk how long dont you feel special

See now that's rating abuse. I did nothing in that game to warrant 1-stars.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Dibbun wrote:
basic_man2010_20 wrote:yep most deff and i was sure to rate you all 1's as well... 1st person ive rated in idk how long dont you feel special

See now that's rating abuse. I did nothing in that game to warrant 1-stars.

You did post some rude comments on his wall. What happened to "foe and move on"?
Brigadier Royal Panda

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports