Conquer Club

Ratings Abuse - Dibbun [warned]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Ratings Abuse - Dibbun

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 pm

I did not foe him, nor do I plan to. He posted rude comments on my wall, including calling me a retard (interesting how opposition to that has suddenly vanished) but it's vis a vis.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Dibbun wrote:I did not foe him, nor do I plan to. He posted rude comments on my wall, including calling me a retard (interesting how opposition to that has suddenly vanished) but it's vis a vis.

Would appear that you instigated the conversation... unless comments have been removed?

Anyone who reads the forums knows that you're perfectly happy to be called a retard as you don't find it offensive. So you will most likely be called such in future by anyone having an argument with you as it's something that you won't get upset about.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 pm

oh no need to stand up for me im not worried about his posts.

but yes you was rihgt he was the one talking about FAMO

now just wonder if he disrespects the people who serve the couuntry that he lives in so that he can sit on his lazy ass and do nothing in real life like he has me on my wall. makes me sik when i see the low life scum like him who disrespect the people who server to keep the likes of him able to be a fat ass lazy bastard who sits on the laptop all day
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Pander88uk wrote:
Dibbun wrote:I did not foe him, nor do I plan to. He posted rude comments on my wall, including calling me a retard (interesting how opposition to that has suddenly vanished) but it's vis a vis.

Would appear that you instigated the conversation... unless comments have been removed?

Anyone who reads the forums knows that you're perfectly happy to be called a retard as you don't find it offensive. So you will most likely be called such in future by anyone having an argument with you as it's something that you won't get upset about.

Pretty obvious you pick and choose what to get offended about. You play the martyr when I used the word, then when it's politically convenient, ignore it.

Yes, I instigated the conversation. No rules violations by either party, so not sure why you care. Oh yeah, you have an axe to grind. Good luck with that.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:oh no need to stand up for me im not worried about his posts.

but yes you was rihgt he was the one talking about FAMO

now just wonder if he disrespects the people who serve the couuntry that he lives in so that he can sit on his lazy ass and do nothing in real life like he has me on my wall. makes me sik when i see the low life scum like him who disrespect the people who server to keep the likes of him able to be a fat ass lazy bastard who sits on the laptop all day

Noone cares if you're in the military. I'm a veteran and I know how to spell. Deal with it.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Dibbun wrote:
Pander88uk wrote:

Pretty obvious you pick and choose what to get offended about. You play the martyr when I used the word, then when it's politically convenient, ignore it.

Yes, I instigated the conversation. No rules violations by either party, so not sure why you care. Oh yeah, you have an axe to grind. Good luck with that.

Nice baiting. I think I've made it abundantly clear that I don't find use of words offensive and don't think they should be banned at all? Never mind, maybe that all went right over your head.

You're right, no rules violations at all - I agree totally. I was merely responding to your accusation at basic_man breaking the rules:
Dibbun wrote:See now that's rating abuse. I did nothing in that game to warrant 1-stars.

I explained to you why he might have rated you as such. Like you said, no rules violations.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:52 pm

yah and i know how to spell as well i just choose not to spell rihgt all the time and i choose not to go back and proof read my words that i type to make sure that i didn't press the wrong utton on accadient

and dibbun if you think that i did abused the ratings go a head and report it this aint the topic to be talking about it so this is about UR ALLEGED RATINGS ABUSE and not my alleged ratings abuse
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:53 pm

You're really full of it if you think that I am committing ratings abuse because I have high standards for people in games but you think it's all right to rate someone low because they called you on your deadbeating ways.

No basic I'm not going to report you but why did you bring up my 1-star rating to you? Is it abuse for me to 1-star you for deadbeating? I mean with 95% turns completed it might be in your eyes.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:56 pm

well like i said in my wall post to you i have a reason for my low turn % and this aint about my turn % and its not about my possable ratings abouse like you said this is about UR ALLEGED RATINGS ABUSE
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:well like i said in my wall post to you i have a reason for my low turn % and this aint about my turn % and its not about my possable ratings abouse like you said this is about UR ALLEGED RATINGS ABUSE

Yes, and your post about my 1-star rating for you is completely irrelevant because you deserved all 1-stars. Thank you for contributing nothing to this report.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IR1SH ACE on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 pm

is it possible for the mods to remove the ability for a member to make any sort of post? (Game Chat, Forums, PM's, Wall)....

Cause this guy is a prime candidate for such a ruling........the worst attitude I hav ever come across on this site...

and ur claimin to be a veteran :o , I had u down for the wrong side of puberty.
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

and you want to call me a noob but how come is it that when i play those games with the likes of willy and 40kguy and TFO i hold my own??? heck ive even managed to win a few of them so hows that being noobish??? didn't know you was a noob when you can beat very well versed players on a certian map and settings....
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:04 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:is it possible for the mods to remove the ability for a member to make any sort of post? (Game Chat, Forums, PM's, Wall)....

Cause this guy is a prime candidate for such a ruling........the worst attitude I hav ever come across on this site...

Seriously, are you writing this from your cell phone? Run this through a gibberish-to-English translator.

basic, if you want to bitch about me calling you a noob, my wall is open. This thread is not the place for it - it is not pertinent to anything.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

well it dose show that your a lil pansy bitch who complains about everything
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Serbia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

This thread is about to get locked. Should really keep it on topic here.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby perchorin on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Serbia wrote:This thread is about to get locked. Should really keep it on topic here.

You know it's not a good sign when almost the entire page of a thread consists of
"This post was made by [redacted] who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby Frop on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:21 am

This shit is getting out of hand. C&A is slowly turning into the late Flame Wars. Could we get back to the business at hand and actually report stuff that's worth reporting like multiple accounts and secret diplomacy?
Captain Frop

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 am

hummm the thing i am not understanding in all of these post is the fact dibben is claiming to be a verteran of this site but he has only been here for 3 months. i think this could very well be a multi that has moved house so has a new ip or something.
Major eddie2

Postby Serbia on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:40 am

eddie2 wrote:hummm the thing i am not understanding in all of these post is the fact dibben is claiming to be a verteran of this site but he has only been here for 3 months. i think this could very well be a multi that has moved house so has a new ip or something.

No eddie, he's claiming to be a military vet, not a Conquer Club vet. :roll:
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby IR1SH ACE on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:51 am

I have nothing new to add here I think the evidence speaks for its self....

I strongly suspect that Dibbun has had an account here b4 and like eddie has said probably has moved in the last few months and probably no way the mods can check that...

but just to throw it out there...

Dibbun: Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm .....

within 48 hours had already started his first thread....

Can I turn off chat?...Thread started: 14, 2011 12:42 am

And then 48 hours later opened ur first C&A report....

Darwins_Bane possible script?[cleared]....Thread started: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:06 am

I don't know about anyone else here but I did not even know there was forum pages on this site for about a month of playin, I joined up to play some risk.....seems to me as if Dibbun already knew his way around the site......

Also Dibbun stop been a DICK about the way people chose to type there posts, there are no rules on CC about havin to spell correct or using proper words and punctuation, u are just shownin how much of an cock u really are
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby BoganGod on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 am

Dibbun wrote:
IR1SH ACE wrote:is it possible for the mods to remove the ability for a member to make any sort of post? (Game Chat, Forums, PM's, Wall)....

Seriously, are you writing this from your cell phone? Run this through a gibberish-to-English translator.

basic, if you want to bitch about me calling you a noob, my wall is open. This thread is not the place for it - it is not pertinent to anything.

Yes then you'll report him for stalking you, and harassing you on your wall. You hypocrite.

burninchaoz has a question on his wall from the accused asking why the 3star rating........ According to the ratings guidelines 3star is average. There is nothing about the accuseds play, win percentage, rank, posts or intelligence(no dibon I'm not calling you a retard, so please don't embarrass yourself by making yet another spurious accusation in C&A) which is above average, 3star is probably a generous rating. I'm sorry that your picked on so much in your real life and you feel so powerless that you have to act in such a nonsensical high handed, rude and such nasty way on an internet game site. Pity will only go so far. You stay on foe, as I can't bear to see such a poisonous level of self absorption. It is sad that parents work so hard to give their preteen children all the material goods like computers and unlimited or policed internet access. When the children as acutely evident in this budding little narcissistic latch key kid just need boundaries, discipline and love.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby drunkmonkey on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

I also received all 1-star ratings from Dibbun with a tag of "Complainer". We played 4 8-player escalating games together, one of which I won. I did complain about dropping 3 out of my 4 regions in the drought in a Dust Bowl game, but wasn't rude about it.

My other "complaint" was:
2011-04-17 19:48:15 - drunkmonkey: 27 to kill 15 and lost

I'll sometimes leave that sort of chat in escalating games so the next guy doesn't think I went on a suicide mission when he opens the map & sees just a few troops left near me. But I understand. I'll accept the "Complainer" tag in this case. But I don't believe that warranted a 1-star rating for Game Play & Fair Play as well.

I had just FAMO'd this kid, but since there's already a report, I'll contribute my piece.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 am

IR1SH ACE wrote:I have nothing new to add here I think the evidence speaks for its self....

I strongly suspect that Dibbun has had an account here b4 and like eddie has said probably has moved in the last few months and probably no way the mods can check that...

but just to throw it out there...

Dibbun: Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm .....

within 48 hours had already started his first thread....

Can I turn off chat?...Thread started: 14, 2011 12:42 am

And then 48 hours later opened ur first C&A report....

Darwins_Bane possible script?[cleared]....Thread started: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:06 am

I don't know about anyone else here but I did not even know there was forum pages on this site for about a month of playin, I joined up to play some risk.....seems to me as if Dibbun already knew his way around the site......

Also Dibbun stop been a DICK about the way people chose to type there posts, there are no rules on CC about havin to spell correct or using proper words and punctuation, u are just shownin how much of an cock u really are

It doesn't surprise me that it took you a month to find the forums, not like there's a big Forum tab at the top of the page. Just because some of us have a semblance of intellect doesn't make us a multi. Keep your unfounded accusations to yourself. You call me a dick and a cock and what not, why? Because I will call someone a noob at rate them low if they complain about dice? I think you need to look in the mirror bro and seriously assess why you get so angry and have to call people vulgar names over their behavior in an online site.

BoganGod wrote:
Dibbun wrote:

Yes then you'll report him for stalking you, and harassing you on your wall. You hypocrite.

burninchaoz has a question on his wall from the accused asking why the 3star rating........ According to the ratings guidelines 3star is average. There is nothing about the accuseds play, win percentage, rank, posts or intelligence(no dibon I'm not calling you a retard, so please don't embarrass yourself by making yet another spurious accusation in C&A) which is above average, 3star is probably a generous rating. I'm sorry that your picked on so much in your real life and you feel so powerless that you have to act in such a nonsensical high handed, rude and such nasty way on an internet game site. Pity will only go so far. You stay on foe, as I can't bear to see such a poisonous level of self absorption. It is sad that parents work so hard to give their preteen children all the material goods like computers and unlimited or policed internet access. When the children as acutely evident in this budding little narcissistic latch key kid just need boundaries, discipline and love.

Burninchaoz apologized and fixed my rating, which is on my wall. Good work on not knowing the whole story. I report people for things that are actual violations, and for all you trolls in this thread, I keep the issue within this forum. More than one of you has taken the issue into another forum or onto my wall, which is just sad. I wish you guys had lives, but I'm not a miracle worker.

drunkmonkey wrote:I also received all 1-star ratings from Dibbun with a tag of "Complainer". We played 4 8-player escalating games together, one of which I won. I did complain about dropping 3 out of my 4 regions in the drought in a Dust Bowl game, but wasn't rude about it.

My other "complaint" was:
2011-04-17 19:48:15 - drunkmonkey: 27 to kill 15 and lost

I'll sometimes leave that sort of chat in escalating games so the next guy doesn't think I went on a suicide mission when he opens the map & sees just a few troops left near me. But I understand. I'll accept the "Complainer" tag in this case. But I don't believe that warranted a 1-star rating for Game Play & Fair Play as well.

I had just FAMO'd this kid, but since there's already a report, I'll contribute my piece.

LOL! So sorry I wouldn't hold your balls for you while you bitch about the dice and try to save face. No one cares about your "dice" issues, learn to play noob.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby drunkmonkey on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am

Dibbun wrote:LOL! So sorry I wouldn't hold your balls for you while you bitch about the dice and try to save face. No one cares about your "dice" issues, learn to play noob.

You didn't defend your ratings at all. Why did you leave me 1 star for gameplay & fair play? For instance, I left you 1 star on gameplay because you're an awful player who attacks randomly in escalating games, getting you knocked out early in most of them. 1 star on fair play for the same reason - it's not fair to the players who happen to fall in the path of your suicide missions. I think 1 star on attitude speaks for itself.

Your turn.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Fair Play 1 star:

Fair Play: Covers suiciding, secret alliance suspicion, breaking or respecting alliances, chivalry, etc..

Game 8826369
2011-04-06 13:53:01 - drunkmonkey: what an amazing drop!
2011-04-06 13:53:13 - drunkmonkey: 3/4 regions in the drought
2011-04-06 13:53:20 - drunkmonkey: gg
2011-04-07 13:02:30 - Gillipig: yeah, that must suck :) ! GL especially the drunk monkey he needs it in this one!
2011-04-07 13:14:54 - drunkmonkey: lol...0-4 against a 1
2011-04-07 13:14:58 - drunkmonkey: can I just quit?

You're marginalizing the victory of whoever wins and attempting to save face by explaining away your impending loss by attributing it to chance. Completely unchivalrous.

Gameplay 1 star:

Gameplay: Measures the player's ability to play an enjoyable game (not the player's ability to win). Covers strategy, diplomacy, teamwork, etc...

Game 8826367
2011-04-21 04:24:47 - drunkmonkey: Eddy_26 for monkey
2011-04-22 02:06:18 - drunkmonkey: Eddy again
2011-04-22 06:09:41 - nibotha: Deathwink for nibotha
2011-04-23 01:41:04 - drunkmonkey: and again

Not all that enjoyable when we're not even playing you 25% of the time. That was 3 rounds of a 12 round game.

Game 8826372
011-04-21 20:53:01 - drunkmonkey: Eddy_26 for monkey
2011-04-22 09:03:32 - nibotha: Deathwink for nibotha
2011-04-23 16:43:10 - drunkmonkey: Eddy again
2011-04-24 08:21:11 - killercheez: gg
2011-04-25 00:48:15 - drunkmonkey: frog for monkey
2011-04-25 00:48:20 - drunkmonkey: gg all

Lol I like how he didn't identify himself until after he won the game for you.

But that sitting was irrelevant, you already had the game won by Eddy who sat for you in the 11th round.

show

He completely beat the competition for you with that massive turn, and that was more than worthy of a 1-star for gameplay, since you really had no gameplay that game.

Attitude 1 star:

Attitude: Covers behaviour in chat, foul language, sore losers, gracious winners, "great chatters!", whining about luck, etc...

Game 8826369
2011-04-06 13:53:01 - drunkmonkey: what an amazing drop!
2011-04-06 13:53:13 - drunkmonkey: 3/4 regions in the drought
2011-04-06 13:53:20 - drunkmonkey: gg
2011-04-07 13:02:30 - Gillipig: yeah, that must suck :) ! GL especially the drunk monkey he needs it in this one!
2011-04-07 13:14:54 - drunkmonkey: lol...0-4 against a 1
2011-04-07 13:14:58 - drunkmonkey: can I just quit?
2011-04-08 16:12:39 - nibotha: ouch!
2011-04-08 16:12:43 - nibotha: hf all
2011-04-08 16:12:50 - nibotha: sorry teal :o(
2011-04-12 16:14:49 - Dibbun: yeah if you're just going to cry about drops and dice you probably should just quit

Game 8828567
2011-04-17 17:48:15 - drunkmonkey: 27 to kill 15 and lost
2011-04-17 18:30:39 - Dibbun: noone cares
2011-04-17 18:30:41 - Dibbun: cry more please

Hope this clears things up. If not, let me know.
Lieutenant Dibbun

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports