Conquer Club

The Pack

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Pack

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Hey there clan world. After 10 straight victories to start our journey to the top we find ourselves looking for high impact players to move forward towards being the best clan on CC. Is there anyone out there who is not happy with their current clan? I think those players who are hesitant to join a clan may find our clan a fun filled, competitive group. So this is me calling all who want to be a part of our clans rise to the top to pm me now and join our great group.

The next month that is available for a war against the PACK will be September as we will be taking summer off from clan wars. Thanks guys and gals.

Finally on a lighter note I would like to thank all my clan members for making THE PACK such an a success.

show: Pack Roster
Last edited by Great-Ollie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Major Great-Ollie

Re: THE PACK

Postby Assassin07 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:33 pm

You know im in ollie but im already being trained lol =) common guys Join up....Iv only been playing games with these guys for about 2-3 weeks and they have tought me alot about team games and also are very good listeners their selfs its a very fun crowd in the pack games and i know if your instrested and try out you will enjoy it ...-Assassin07
IF YOU JOIN MULTIPLE OF MY 2 PLAYER GAMES AND FIND YOURSELF FOED IT IS ONLY TEMPORARY I AM ON A MEDAL HUNT.
-ASSASSIN07
Cook Assassin07

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 am

good luck :D I hope you find what you are looking for.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Leopardstar on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:59 am

Helo. I'm new. Can i join? I just want to be in a clan.
Private Leopardstar

Postby benga on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:29 am

Bruceswar wrote:good luck :D I hope you find what you are looking for.

Leopardstar wrote:Helo. I'm new. Can i join? I just want to be in a clan.

OMG Bruce this is so obvious!
Sergeant benga

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Can someone please come and challenge us? Is there no TOP 15 clan that can find time for a challenge in late August? We are getting bored, and need a true test! Come on top clans, someone grow a set and let's have some fun.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby John Deere on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Can someone please come and challenge us? Is there no TOP 10 clan that can find time for a challenge in late August? We are getting bored, and need a true test! Come on top clans, someone grow a set and let's have some fun.

Fixed that for you GO ;)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby Leopardstar on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm

benga wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:good luck :D I hope you find what you are looking for.

Leopardstar wrote:Helo. I'm new. Can i join? I just want to be in a clan.

OMG Bruce this is so obvious!

oh sorry. um, i don't wanna join. i change my mind.
Private Leopardstar

Postby tec805 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Leopardstar wrote:oh sorry. um, i don't wanna join. i change my mind.

0 games, 4 post, looking to join a clan... Time to do an IP scan to see what other accounts log in from that computer... #-o
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Postby Leopardstar on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:59 am

tec805 wrote:

0 games, 4 post, looking to join a clan... Time to do an IP scan to see what other accounts log in from that computer... #-o

I didn't make any other accounts. I wanted to join, but now i don't. Deal with it. I wanna get better. Becuase since i'm new, and if i play for you guys, i'm a little scared that i will loose and end your streak or what ever. And i'm not gonna be trained by you guys. . I've been on other risk webistes. I just need time to get used to this one. I need time!! Also, i am in 4 games, and i'm doing pretty good in 2 of them. One on Scotland, where in own most of the northern area. But i am slowly gettin pushed back from this one tiny mistake. The other is Portugal, and i was the first to get an area bonus, around 3 turns. Sorry i don't want to join. But thats it.

BTW, what made you think i made more then one account? I am still very confused why you said that. :?
Private Leopardstar

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:48 am

Leopardstar wrote:
tec805 wrote:

I didn't make any other accounts. I wanted to join, but now i don't. Deal with it. I wanna get better. Becuase since i'm new, and if i play for you guys, i'm a little scared that i will loose and end your streak or what ever. And i'm not gonna be trained by you guys. . I've been on other risk webistes. I just need time to get used to this one. I need time!! Also, i am in 4 games, and i'm doing pretty good in 2 of them. One on Scotland, where in own most of the northern area. But i am slowly gettin pushed back from this one tiny mistake. The other is Portugal, and i was the first to get an area bonus, around 3 turns. Sorry i don't want to join. But thats it.

BTW, what made you think i made more then one account? I am still very confused why you said that. :?

Quit spamming our thread please. Thanks
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Qwert on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 am

"Great-Ollie wrote:
Can someone please come and challenge us? Is there no TOP 10 clan that can find time for a challenge in late August? We are getting bored, and need a true test! Come on top clans, someone grow a set and let's have some fun.""
Unfortunatly we are little busy with clan chalenge against MM, maybe when we finish these chalenge. then we will be availabile to win,up sorry to play against pack.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Sniper08 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 am

qwert wrote:"Great-Ollie wrote:
Can someone please come and challenge us? Is there no TOP 10 clan that can find time for a challenge in late August? We are getting bored, and need a true test! Come on top clans, someone grow a set and let's have some fun.""
Unfortunatly we are little busy with clan chalenge against MM, maybe when we finish these chalenge. then we will be availabile to win,up sorry to play against pack.

first of all learn to use the quote button its not that hard and second he said top 10 clan and last time i checked Wild Geese arent a top 10 clan.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby 40kguy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 am

Sniper08 wrote:

first of all learn to use the quote button its not that hard and second he said top 10 clan and last time i checked Wild Geese arent a top 10 clan.

you chickened?
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Sniper08 wrote:

I think Wild Geese would be a step in the right direction. Just keep on taking any and all comers. I am sure you will finally get to where you need to be.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby TheMissionary on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Very impressive Ollie and friends. Good luck with contentions.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby tec805 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Bruceswar wrote:I think Wild Geese would be a step in the right direction. Just keep on taking any and all comers. I am sure you will finally get to where you need to be.

I'm sure WG would be as tough a war as many of the other clans we were lucky enough to have bested, but personally I'd rather go up against a clan that no one would give us the slightest chance of beating. We can be the underdogs! Or would we be underwolves? :D
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Postby Qwert on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 am

by Great-Ollie » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 am

Can someone please come and challenge us? Is there no TOP 15 clan that can find time for a challenge in late August? We are getting bored, and need a true test! Come on top clans, someone grow a set and let's have some fun.

first of all learn to use the quote button its not that hard and second he said top 10 clan and last time i checked Wild Geese arent a top 10 clan

WG are in top 15 clan,these is mine oppinion, but due change of name(not team), all ranking count like we are new formed clan. But fine with me,if you dont want to play with WG,in some near future.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby 40kguy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:05 am

qwert wrote:
by Great-Ollie » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 am

first of all learn to use the quote button its not that hard and second he said top 10 clan and last time i checked Wild Geese arent a top 10 clan

WG are in top 15 clan,these is mine oppinion, but due change of name(not team), all ranking count like we are new formed clan. But fine with me,if you dont want to play with WG,in some near future.

there scared
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby John Deere on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No we are looking to challenge higher ranked clans. Oh and how can you be in a clan and another clans training group :? Also didn't we already spank another clan you were in ;) , sure would hate for your new clan to lose against us... that might look bad on you.... :D
Major John Deere

Postby Qwert on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:14 am

what? i never change a clan
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby shocked439 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:37 am

Pretty sure he was talking to 40k
Sergeant shocked439

Postby John Deere on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:57 pm

shocked439 wrote:Pretty sure he was talking to 40k
That would be correct :)
Major John Deere

Postby betiko on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 am

Leopardstar wrote:
tec805 wrote:

this is hilarious! :o :shock: =D>
Major betiko

Postby bigg chief on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:19 pm

i wanna join
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !

Next

Return to Clan Archives