I would like to bring your attention on the map and tell you where your project fails imo.
1. Do you want more feedback?, Try to make your OP more friendly, your map isn't simple to understand, you should list (at least) the number of territory the bonuses, etc, try to make more easy to gather the infos required at glance. Not all people has 20-30 mins to look at a map, read all legends and give a thoughtful suggestion.
2. The map is really hard to understand. Simplify it or enlarge the playable area is certainly the way to go.
3. The map is more legends than map. Why you need to waste so much space? the pictures, with more trasparency, can easily stay behind the text. The Central Europe legend is there for?
4. Double names, they make things really confusing, at least for me.
5. What are the starting values? Do you have any neutral region? Do you have starting positions?
In addition, if I'm not wrong you have 54 territories, that's not a so good number (18 with 2 or 3 players)
I'm really worried about the starting drop after looking at these numbers:
6. Graphically speaking there's a lot to do, for example I'm not to sure the parchment is a good choice for this map. But you can focus on graphics later
Hope it helps
Give every man your ear, but few thy voice. Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.