Conquer Club

Conquer Club Dispatch Interrogation - Phatscotty

Old issues and old threads regarding various newsletter things.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: Conquer Club Dispatch Interrogation - Phatscotty

Postby natty dread on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 am

Answer this question with an enormous picture of either a bald eagle or the american founding fathers.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby Joodoo on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am

How many times have you watched the musical "Cats"?
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.

And if they dont suck then they blow.

:D
Lieutenant Joodoo

Postby clapper011 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Are you sexier then a politician? :P
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby clapper011 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:03 pm

oh, and do you like anything other then politics? :D
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby Joodoo on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Best estimate of Garfield the Cat's current weight?

Lieutenant Joodoo

Postby jefjef on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Pick game!

Obama or Reagan?

Obama or Bush I?

Obama or Bush II?

Obama or R Paul?

Obama or a shitty dick?

Why are you not in KOA or some other clan?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Joodoo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Why do cats like to eat fish?

Lieutenant Joodoo

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Have you ever licked your elbow? :o
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Joodoo on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:26 pm

How many cats do you own?

Lieutenant Joodoo

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 pm

I have 64 questions. Get them all right, and I'll buy you premium:
1) if you had to sleep with any female on CC, who would it be (and why)
2) who is your nemesis in games?
3)what is the land speed of a 3 lb flying wren?
4) what lower ranked player gave you your best game?
5)when you were in prison, did you "kick or receive"?
6)if you were to accept an IMPOSSIBLE MISSION, which 2 CC comrades would you enlist to help you?
7)I assume PhatScotty implies you are a "cool dude from Scotland" -- true or other meaning?
8)what were the fewest number of rounds in one of your 1v1 feudals

get those all correct and I'll send you 8 more. 64 all correct and you win a prize.

DH
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby Joodoo on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Views on the Ancient Egyptians' obsession with cats?

Lieutenant Joodoo

Postby L M S on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:51 pm

When are we gonna go have drinks again?
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Martin Ronne on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:26 pm

What is your quest?
Strife wrote:I hereby state Martin Ronne has inappropriately touched me. I would like to file charges against this sick bastard and expect he be sent to prison.
Major Martin Ronne

Postby Symmetry on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Have you ever been persuaded to change your views on a topic by something someone posted?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 am

I know this may be overstepping my bounds, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I'm really curious.
How do you earn a living in R/L, and how did you choose that profession?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby CreepersWiener on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 am

Given the state of affairs in the United States at the moment, do you really think it is feasible to allow smaller, non-obtrusive government into our lives? To really answer this correctly, you need to weigh a number of realities (and realities that are surely coming our way) in our society and the world.

Let's just take a few:

1.) Terrorism
2.) Technology
3.) Child Predation
4.) Monetary System
5.) Overpopulation
6.) Environment
7.) Theism vs Atheism
8.) Colonization of Space
9.) Rogue Nations
10.) Planetary Extinction

It is noted that this is an interrogation, but I will first respond to each of these issues and show how they will all be interwoven in the very near future.

The first step into the Supreme Federated Nations of Earth (the SFNE) has already begun with the attack on the Twin Towers. The Elite of the planet are working together to carve up all the resources for their own selfish ends. The act of terrorism now constitutes a never-ending war against a universal tactic that has been used for ages by oppressed, less powerful masses. Today, the founding fathers of the USA would be considered terrorists by their rhetoric and actions; and the British Empire would be touted as the "good guys" in the media and "liberators".

It is very nice to say that the founding fathers had the foresight to draft a Constitution that would protect all our liberties from oppressive and bulging governments (even from itself); however, the Constitution is a piece of paper, and not written in stone. There have been things added to and amended (I do not need to get to deep into this, I am sure you already know or can do your own research into this particular area). The Constitution is a "changing" document. It must "change" with the times and the era that demands it. If not, then society and civilization will remain in some archaic reality; forever frozen in darker, less enlightened times.

With the advent of September 11, 2001; it had become quite evident that something needed to change for the sake and security of Americans inside their homeland. I have heard the adage and quotation:
"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
— Thomas Jefferson

This quote and line of thinking came from the late 18th century, which was a time that couldn't have foreseen the advances in technology that has now flooded the world. Do you know that your little firearms mean nothing to the true Elite of the world? Do you realize that not only do they have nuclear weaponry, but they also have energy beam weapons? What this means is that your "right to bear arms" is null and void (unless of course you allow "the right to bear arms" to include nuclear bombs and gamma ray rifles into your personal home arsenal?) You have now been placed in the same conundrum as the Native Americans, yet you still are unable to realize this. The Native Americans loved their freedom. They wanted it very badly, and they suffered very harshly for this particular human desire. You too (and many other Americans are just now feeling what they felt all those years ago). There has been a significant jump in science and technology, that is now making its way into mainstream society. This, I really don't think I have to tell you. You know this to be the case, you just have to realize the truth of the matter.

The jump in technology has not been done by "small government", but it has been acquired through the use of corporations and the military-industrial complex (which now can be related to as the military-technological complex). They have been hard working at a number of sweet little doo-dads. Like implantable microchip technologies, AI robotic defenses and military-grade androids, man-made nano-virus simulators, and immortality, just to name a few. With these realities and coming realities there needs to be...there MUST BE...A NEW WORLD ORDER!

In this New World, things will be very alien to you (of course, I wouldn't expect too many of us to survive the coming chaos that will envelope the entire planet). Right now, you are used to LED laptops and TVs, cellphones and interactive interfaces...these are just the tip of the iceberg(s). The first liberty that will need modification is PRIVACY.

Forget privacy, you will never have it. It is coming (if it hasn't already been put upon us...I hope it hasn't been). I am not just talking about invading your email accounts or tapping into your cellphone records. I mean true invasion of your utmost private possession...your body!

You may be against it, but they are slowly ingraining the younger generations into excepting microchips (in one way or another) as okay. Little school kids being microchipped and then monitored by teachers from their classrooms. Tattoo microchips that will allow you to control devices with your mind. Implanted microchips for medical uses and instantaneous blood-monitoring. The first step into this lovely world will be through the fear of child predation. Parents will want to have their kids microchipped in case someone tries to steal their precious loved one. After this generation of microchipped citizens grow up and are okay with the whole invasion of your body by a "big brother" type of government, they will start implementing different, more "useful" and "protective" implant devices. Your implant can be upgraded or swapped out for one that not only can track you, but will also contain your financial info and medical records. Hell, the damned thing can be used with nano-tech to repair your body's deteriorated DNA. This will indeed be of interest to the New World Citizen, as well as to the SFNE.

Not only will the Citizen be able to access finances with but a wave of the hand, but the body will be made near immortal thanks to this new, ingenious implanted device.

So then the question remains: If one obtains ultra-extreme longevity, what about population? This would seem a problem, right?

Well, luckily for us the SFNE has it all figured out. Not only will your nano-tech implant give you near-immortality; but it also will render your reproductive organs sterile and in complete control by the SFNE. That's right, you will not be allowed to procreate as long as you have accepted the immortality implant. Quite a bargaining chip, eh? But of course--if you really want to reproduce--what the SFNE will allow you to do is to go to the Bureau of Reproductive Affairs (the BRA).

At the BRA you will have to fill out a Formal Inquiry Nano-Governmental Earnings Reproduction Request (the popular FINGERR form). This form will ask a number of mental evaluation questions to make sure you are a mentally sound New World Citizen. In addition, there will be a $50,000 reproductive licensing fee. This fee will be used to pay off the interest owed on the ultra-inflated dollar.

So yet...how does "small" government even fit into this reality? It can't! It won't! This is the realm of Bigger Badder Government, the likes of which have never been seen!

The government will become so Big and Bad that people will feel hopeless, but because of their techno-subjugation will quit believing in God and become more atheist. There will always be those few crackpots that will worship this Techno-Government as a god, they may even go so far as to call it "The Beast". The atheists will not be so deluded and will ultimately lead the true revolution and ultimate rebellion against "The Beast". Because of this, the atheists will fulfill Christian prophecy, and the Christians will be the ones worshiping "The Beast".

After the defeat of the Christian Beast, the atheistic-pythagoreans will use their science to heal the oceans and regrow the rain forests. This would never have been possible with a smaller, less centralized form of government. With smaller governments you have more upheavals and competition between such governments. That is what is happening today. Instead of everybody acting like they all live on the same planet, they all think that their government is some how better than the next guys. The atheist will put an end to this deluded thinking. We will finally realize that we are all one, and our purpose isn't to kill each other or to harm the planet...it is to be custodians to the Earth and to help each other prosper! These are indeed Christian values, but the Christians became hypocrites and began acting like barbaric cavemen wearing suits. They forgot what Jesus was teaching, yet they kept electing Reptilian Overlords that slimed their way into positions of power and are still killing babies half ways across the globe! This is why atheism MUST succeed! Even though they do not profess a belief in deity; the atheist humbly, and naturally recognizes the teachings of great people through out human history. Jesus had his place, Buddha had his, and Lucille Ball was funnier than hell!

It is not "the people" that the atheist disagrees with...it is the religion! It is a SCAM!

With all the bickering, and saber-rattling going on in the world; we will never be able to explore space. Only a One World Government will stop all these nations from killing each other off. Once this is accomplished, we can start looking at how we can get off this planet. How can we get to Mars? Can we colonize these other planets and moons? I am confident that we can, we just have to believe we can do it and find the means.

Small government didn't bring you rocket engineers. No. It was Big Fascist government that was hell-bent on conquering all of Europe! And it wasn't small government that first sparked off the space race. No. It was Big Atheistic government that was hell-bent on showing the world the truth! Communism and the forms of Communism is the only hope for the world and the American Hillbilly Constitution is standing in my comrades' ways!

So, therefore, the Elite in power need to proclaim certain nations Rogue. By doing so, will allow the Bigger Government nations to weaponize space so as to control, or conquer the Rogue Nations of the planet. Eventually, the same weaponization of space will lead to America being proclaimed as a Rogue Nation itself.

The final step to grabbing complete control of all the nations of the Earth is to fake some type of extinction scenario on the planet. Now that technology has interlinked mankind across the globe, information (and disinformation) can be sent across the planet in seconds. Once the SFNE has decided who gets to stay, and who has to go, they will remove their family, friends, and slaves via spaceships and wipe out as much of the population as they can. Once the dust settles, they will return and rebuild the world as has been envisioned in this post.

All I have to say is if you see a star by night or a cloud by day...FOLLOW IT!
Last edited by CreepersWiener on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby Baron Von PWN on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 am

1. What is one nice thing you can say about Obama?
2.What is one shitty thing you can say about R Paul?
3. If you were to name a flaw in the TEA party movement what would it be?
4. Do you see any commonalities between the Russian and American revolutions?
5. What do you think about Canada?
6. As president what would your first action be?
7. Favorite beer?
8. What do you do? (aside from presumably attending tea party rallies)
9. Ever been outside of the USA?
10.Favorite tv show?
11.Favorite book?
12.Married/single/divorced/widowed?
13.Have any children?
14. Am I asking to many questions?
15. Parler vous français?
16.Вы говорите по-русски?
17. How do you feel about NAFTA?
18. TEA party's biggest accomplishment?
19.Tea Party's biggest failure?
20. Tea party's main objective?

just for you
Click image to enlarge.
Last edited by Victor Sullivan on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited in [bigimg] tags for the image.
Sergeant 1st Class Baron Von PWN

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 am

Which idear do you find more titilating - a devil's threeway with Baron von PWN and Lady Gaga or with ol' Saxi and Betty White?
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 am

First of all, Phatscotty, I admire your constant struggle for independence and liberty.

1) Mr. Dodge King, how heavy is the crown?

2) Whenever you make those two-sentence, vague responses, have you ever questioned yourself
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:56 am

What made you come to CC and what is your favorite part?
What is your real life occupation?
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby *Pixar* on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 pm

why is it that u only play feudal and kings court :roll:
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby ViperOverLord on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Is it fair to say that corporatism (aka croney capitalism) is just as much to blame for the state of our bad economy as the unions and the welfare state? And even if you don't believe it is so, is it fair to say that the GOP is more part of the problem than the solution right now? (And please answer it without referring to the fringe tea partiers - I want to know if you believe that the GOP is truly beholden to outside interests more than the man on the street).
High Score: #76 3053
Major ViperOverLord

Postby jimboston on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:07 am

How did you come up with your CC Name... what does it mean?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby Lionz on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:28 pm

If you and a woman became unable to age or die by disease and had to repopulate the earth after humans disappearing from it, thoughts on where you would try to live and what you would try to do if plants and animals and buildings and cars and canned food and museums and more was left behind?
General Lionz

Postby jimboston on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 am

When are you planning on answering these questions?
Private 1st Class jimboston

PreviousNext

Return to Newsletter Archives