Conquer Club

CCC Business Beatdown: Referral Program

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

CCC Business Beatdown: Referral Program

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 am

Thanks for joining the ConquerClub Community Business Beatdown, also known as the CCCBB. We put our heads together, pay homage to the Dice Gods, then try to persuade ConquerClub to pay us.

Has there been talk of a referral program which pays the customer recruiter some share of the premium payment?

If there hasn't been, then why not create a referral program?

It would encourage us to actively recruit people within our social networks, and those who perform best, get paid the most, while CC sits back and rakes in the money (after creating and maintaining it, which would seem worth it).
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: CCC Business Beatdown: Referral Program

Postby Pirlo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:56 am

I think the recruiter gets 1 month free premium per recruit if I understood your question. :-k
Captain Pirlo

Postby Arcee on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:10 am

Click image to enlarge.

Referral Program

Drive traffic to Conquer Club using your special URL below and whenever one of your referrals purchases a 12 month Premium Membership we'll give you a bonus month free. And we'll do it again when your referrals renew their Premium Membership. Pretty simple, eh?
Sergeant 1st Class Arcee

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 am

Arcee wrote:
Drive traffic to Conquer Club using your special URL below and whenever one of your referrals purchases a 12 month Premium Membership we'll give you a bonus month free. And we'll do it again when your referrals renew their Premium Membership. Pretty simple, eh?

One month isn't remotely worth it. Not only do you have to get the people to go to the site, but you'll probably have to do some convincing and you only get $2 worth of premium?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
Arcee wrote:

One month isn't remotely worth it. Not only do you have to get the people to go to the site, but you'll probably have to do some convincing and you only get $2 worth of premium?

Exactly, and CC credits can't be transferred to the bank account, so who really cares?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:03 pm

How effective has the referral program been?

Does anyone really know?

Was it a waste of time because people's incentives aren't being influenced optimally?
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby whitestazn88 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:06 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:How effective has the referral program been?

Does anyone really know?

Was it a waste of time because people's incentives aren't being influenced optimally?

Well there is the whole "hey spend money on _____ sponsor of ours (or something), AND you'll get premium!" deal, but I don't know if that still exists.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:32 pm

whitestazn88 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:How effective has the referral program been?

Does anyone really know?

Well there is the whole "hey spend money on _____ sponsor of ours (or something), AND you'll get premium!" deal, but I don't know if that still exists.

I used that with Netflix (well, I was getting Netflix anyway) and gave Godsav1 (who isn't fucking playing anymore) premium.

Anyway, I think the fact that you only get 1 month of premium for referring someone pushes people away. I think AT LEAST 6 months is worth it (unless it's 1 month because people found a way to abuse it).
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby IcePack on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I give my link to everyone I tell about the site. Unfortunately only 1/4th of them use it and instead just search for the site but oh well.
I've only gotten 1 month premium for it, had everyone signed up under me as they should / could have I'd gotten about 4 months already which is fair. They got to make $$, and 1 month per is more then enough.
The difficulty isn't getting friends to play, it's to get them to sign up using my f#&¥ing link!

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TheSaxlad on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

What we need is a button on their profile for something to do with it.
Image Caution: playing team games with TheSaxlad can lead to shortness of breath, high blood pressure and other-stress related illnesses!

Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Corporal TheSaxlad

Postby chapcrap on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm

IcePack wrote:The difficulty isn't getting friends to play, it's to get them to sign up using my f#&¥ing link!

=D> Thanks a lot happyfeet, you should have used my link, douche!
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby IcePack on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 am

Yeah, I'd have 3 months extra free premium if people who bought premium had used my sig. Sadly, only one of the guys who used the link of the many ive brought over bought premium, while several who didn't use it bought it.

Firk-ding!

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion