Conquer Club

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby White Buffalo on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:33 pm

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Last edited by White Buffalo on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain White Buffalo

Re: Map Rank

Postby chapcrap on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:37 pm

White Buffalo wrote:I am trying for my CrossMap medal. I noticed however many games I win in Cairns Coral Coast I still only get a credit of (4)
I checked with game finder but Map rank shows only 4. I imagine Map rank uses cc data so does that mean an error has occured? I also manually checked all my wins and I am one down. Can you help please?

I have noticed a delay in Map Rank information in the past. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or if Map Rank/CC updated info periodically, like the scoreboard is updated, instead of instantly.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby ender516 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm

When I run Map Rank on you, I see you having won 4 out of 7. When I search with the Game FInder for finished games on Cairns Coral Coast with you as a player, I see 7 games, 4 of which you have won. Is there still a problem?
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby White Buffalo on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:16 am

Last edited by White Buffalo on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain White Buffalo

Postby TeeGee on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 am

White Buffalo wrote:Yes I have played 8 games and one is still on going.
Winning games are as follows:

check 9791330 Game shows you didn't win
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:29 am

lol and ouch
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby White Buffalo on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 am

Last edited by White Buffalo on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain White Buffalo

Postby White Moose on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 am

Map Rank is still bugged.

When I search the following:

4 player
doubles
age of realms 2

player: white moose

Then I get this: 109 results on 2 pages

When I map rank the same settings:

96 from 163(59%)

Conclusion:

Map Rank doesn't work properly.
Highest Score: 3374
Major White Moose

Postby ender516 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm

It looks like Map Rank is not limiting itself to the doubles games, but instead checking all your finished 4-player games on that map.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby White Moose on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:51 am

ender516 wrote:It looks like Map Rank is not limiting itself to the doubles games, but instead checking all your finished 4-player games on that map.

Correct.
Highest Score: 3374
Major White Moose

Postby king achilles on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:43 am

I would also like to add that people who may be serving a forum ban is unable to use this Map Rank in any way. When you make a search, the results in points comes out all zero as if he never lost or gained points in any map. I don't know if being forum banned has something to do with this script's features but we have someone who is unable to use Map Rank ever since he got his forum vacation.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby eddie2 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:19 am

king achilles wrote:I would also like to add that people who may be serving a forum ban is unable to use this Map Rank in any way. When you make a search, the results in points comes out all zero as if he never lost or gained points in any map. I don't know if being forum banned has something to do with this script's features but we have someone who is unable to use Map Rank ever since he got his forum vacation.

wrong wrong wrong wrong.

i done a map rank for someone when i was on my ban a couple of weeks ago. i could map rank individual maps for a player but could not do a all map.
Major eddie2

Postby king achilles on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:45 pm

I tested this myself. I hope someone can take over this script.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby chapcrap on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

It seems like Map Rank isn't sorting by game type. If you just pick doubles and try it, it uses all games instead of only doubles games.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Calidrmr on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:13 pm

chapcrap wrote:It seems like Map Rank isn't sorting by game type. If you just pick doubles and try it, it uses all games instead of only doubles games.

chipv wrote:As I have already said settings used for game type in game finder do not currently work.

The fix is trivial, I can upload that anytime but was hoping to complete random which is proving to be somewhat trickier than one might imagine.

I will probably do it in two stages, no point in delaying a genuine fix.

Unfortunately, a fix might take awhile as the developer, chip is no longer supporting this script. The Tech Team is currently working to find someone to take it over & get the fixes in place. Apologies, updates can be found here when available:
viewtopic.php?f=527&t=100479&start=330
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Sergeant 1st Class Calidrmr

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Is there any time table for his scripts to be taken over?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby perchorin on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Bruceswar wrote:Is there any time table for his scripts to be taken over?

Also, and I realize this is probably asking a lot but, do you think we could get a maprank script for chrome someday?
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby Dako on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:19 am

Most important scripts (like map rank) will be taken over or at least updated in October. The rest will be up in the air until we find a willing person to commit to them (with presents from tech team of course).

perchorin wrote:

Also, and I realize this is probably asking a lot but, do you think we could get a maprank script for chrome someday?

It will be hard, but not that pain-in-the-ass hard so it is doable. But current priority is to make the script work with the latest site changes.
Colonel Dako

Postby perchorin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:25 am

Dako wrote:

Most important scripts (like map rank) will be taken over or at least updated in October. The rest will be up in the air until we find a willing person to commit to them (with presents from tech team of course).

perchorin wrote:

It will be hard, but not that pain-in-the-ass hard so it is doable. But current priority is to make the script work with the latest site changes.

Good to hear Dako, thanks!
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby Woodruff on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 am

eddie2 wrote:
king achilles wrote:I would also like to add that people who may be serving a forum ban is unable to use this Map Rank in any way. When you make a search, the results in points comes out all zero as if he never lost or gained points in any map. I don't know if being forum banned has something to do with this script's features but we have someone who is unable to use Map Rank ever since he got his forum vacation.

wrong wrong wrong wrong.
i done a map rank for someone when i was on my ban a couple of weeks ago. i could map rank individual maps for a player but could not do a all map.

Eddie2, you are absolutely incorrect. KingAchilles and I worked on this quite a bit during my forum ban. It is very and easily reproduceable. I couldn't say anything previously, but am now finally...un-forum-banned. In fact, as soon as my ban ended, MapRank again worked properly for me. Well...not properly, exactly...but as well as it is for everyone else. (smile)
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Return to Tools Suggestions