Conquer Club

Fuzzy's Fast and Furious Finals [GF]

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Fuzzy316 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:10 am

This is information on Fuzzy's Fast and Furious Final that will take place after the 16 individual Fuzzy Fast and Furious tourneys.

As stated in each of the individual tourneys, each winner of the prior tourneys will be given a spot in this tourney, with the chance to have 2 spots in the final. If an individual wins more than 2 tourneys, the additional spots go to 2nd place winners in those tourneys won after 2. So if you win tourneys 1, 3, 5 and 7, you get 2 spots in the final from tourney 1 and 3, and for tourneys 5 and 7, the spots will go to the 2nd place finisher.

If it happens that the 2nd place finisher has spots already, then the spot will be given to the winner of a special game between the 3rd and 4th place finishers in that particular tourney.

Seeding for this tourney will be determined by the players score when they win each qualifying tournament. So it may be that an individual may end up playing themselves, in which case one of their slots will be "used up" and they advance to the next round.

The settings for this tourney are the same as the qualifying tourney, with a different map than all the rest. This tourney will be best 2 of 3 in each round.

Map: Australia
Automatic
Sequential
Unlimited
Sunny
Escalating

I picked the maps for rounds 1-16, but the order they will be played was determined using random.org. A list of all the maps for qualifying tourneys 1-16 is below:

show: Maps for Qualifiers 1-16

show: List of qualifying players

show: Seeding

show: bracket
Lieutenant Fuzzy316

Re: Fuzzy's Fast and Furious Finals [GF]

Postby Krissan on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm in two spots. Did I win Netherlands as well as Nubia?

Dementia is starting to set in... :/
Captain Krissan

Return to Tournament Archives