Conquer Club

†SaviorShot † is a free agent now!

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

†SaviorShot † is a free agent now!

Postby SaviorShot on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Looking for competitive clan only ... Wanting to participate in clan wars / Tourneys.
Im open to all settings. Who wants me?
New to conquer club but not the game it self!
Colonel SaviorShot

Re: †SaviorShot † is a free agent now!

Postby Georgerx7di on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:32 pm

If I may offer a word of advice. Most clans will want someone with a lot of team game experience. Perhaps you may want rack up more wins in that style of play.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:23 pm

savior, you want to join our traning ground so we can evaluate you in team games? write on our clan thread or pm great-ollie.
Major betiko

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 pm

well Savior. The M.B.'s dont have a training ground,your win ratio says you dont need training.what we do ask is that you take your turns in clan games and team tournament games.two things you would be asked to pick a map of your choice and settings,set up 5 games,doubles,triples and quads. your choice of how many of each. invite me in and I will fill the rest of the team in the trips and quads.after that the clan looks at your stats and we vote,majority rules. If you want to do that pm me thanks.
Private jgordon1111

Postby betiko on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:15 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:well Savior. The M.B.'s dont have a training ground,your win ratio says you dont need training.what we do ask is that you take your turns in clan games and team tournament games.two things you would be asked to pick a map of your choice and settings,set up 5 games,doubles,triples and quads. your choice of how many of each. invite me in and I will fill the rest of the team in the trips and quads.after that the clan looks at your stats and we vote,majority rules. If you want to do that pm me thanks.

humm.. that s what we call training grounds gordon lol!
Major betiko

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:49 pm

lol betiko,but the word training implies that the players needs it,not good wording,because the clans are the ones who need the exceptional players.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Qwert on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 pm

>†SaviorShot † is a free agent now!<
Man you confuse me with these tittle, actualy you never play any clan games,right?
So how you come with these ,that you are free agent?
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:lol betiko,but the word training implies that the players needs it,not good wording,because the clans are the ones who need the exceptional players.

well he's barely played team games which are quite different from single player games, so he seems to have potential but definitely needs training, at least in our standards.. a player that s won 1 quads and 3 trips isn t what i call ready for clan games yet.
Major betiko

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:15 pm

and thats where players shine as long as they read chats,the M.B.'s give chances to some that others dont,and we are getting better all the time,we will be one of the top contenders on cc before you know it.Some of the players we gave chances to are now quite good at team games.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:37 pm

betiko wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:lol betiko,but the word training implies that the players needs it,not good wording,because the clans are the ones who need the exceptional players.

well he's barely played team games which are quite different from single player games, so he seems to have potential but definitely needs training, at least in our standards.. a player that s won 1 quads and 3 trips isn t what i call ready for clan games yet.

Never judge someone by how many team games they have of a certain type... Rodion had 0 quads when KORT approached him.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby torres44cm on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
betiko wrote:

Never judge someone by how many team games they have of a certain type... Rodion had 0 quads when KORT approached him.

I don't post much, but you all missed out on a decent player. Bruceswar, makes a good point, if a player has good game skills, team play/strategy can be taught. Alot of criticism on the lack of team experience, that's probably why SaviorShot choose Spelunkers of Hell, Proving Grounds. maybe next one guys
Last edited by torres44cm on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class torres44cm

Postby IcePack on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:34 pm

torres44cm wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
betiko wrote:

I don't post much, but you all missed out on a decent player. Bruceswar, makes a good point, if a player has good game skills, team play/strategy can be taught. That's probably why SaviorShot choose Spelunkers Proving Grounds. maybe next one guys

He's a good mate he will do well with SoH

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:55 pm

torres44cm wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
betiko wrote:

I don't post much, but you all missed out on a decent player. Bruceswar, makes a good point, if a player has good game skills, team play/strategy can be taught. Alot of criticism on the lack of team experience, that's probably why SaviorShot choose Spelunkers of Hell, Proving Grounds. maybe next one guys

you're kind of missing my point guys; I said he seemed to have potential and would be worth testing and might need some training first because he barely played any team games to see if he could be a fit. if this is what you call criticism..

brucewar, I guess rodion did not have 0 dubs and 0 trips otherwise you would have mentionned it. playing any type of team games doesn't require special skills compared to one another. And I guess you did some training with him when you recruited him.

good luck to savior with the spellunkers!
Major betiko

Return to Clan Archives