I Walk Alone [FINAL] Winner:Krissan

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

I Walk Alone [FINAL] Winner:Krissan

Postby Buda on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Original thread of the turny: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=137054

brandoncfi wrote:I Walk Alone
By brandoncfi creator of the Map Blaster Series

Brought up on a small mining planet, you are a tough individual. You have only known hard labor. The better things in life are out of reach. Your whole life will exist underground slaving away so that others can become rich. But one day you over heard a discussion that you should not have. Now everyone is set against you. People you have known and worked with your whole life are have been lied to and believe you are evil and should be hunted and killed. You are currently stuck five layers beneath the surface. Your only hope is to reach the surface and get a ride off this planet.

Premium Only

Caution All games for the Round will be played at ONCE

Level 5- You are in the lowest level of the mine and must battle the your way to level 4. The overlords have brainwashed you friends, family and coworkers into thinking that you are out to get them. As you navigate the many miles of underground tunnels you encounter acquaintances and loved ones...All out for your blood. As you turn the corner you see your brother. You hope that he at least will let you pass. As you approach him he pulls his lazesword and charges...Your battle with your brother is epic and spans the whole of level 5. Halfway through the battle you realize that none of your friends or family are coming to your aid...you are alone

Game Play- You will be seeded according to rank. Rank will be taken once I get privileges and not when you sign up. This is a 1v1 tourney so this round you will be playing your "brother" on all available CC maps (currently 174). To move on to level 4 you must beat your brother by at least 4 maps [example 89-85] If you do not beat your brother by 4 maps then you have not delivered a fatal blow and will play 21 more maps at random setting. After the bonus maps have been played the player with the highest total wins will move on to level 4

Level 4- With tears in your eyes and a hole in your heart you break through to level 4. By this time the Overlords have sent their army after you. The passages are so small that they must fight you 1v1 this is your only salvation. Your superior strength and fighting skill easily overpower the first... and then the second soldier. But they keep coming and coming, there seems to be no end in sight. Your strength is being sucked from you body and you are alone.

Game Play- You will play the next person in your bracket. Same format as level 5

Level 3- Silent and tired you climb to the 3rd level. A chill runs down your body the temperature here is much cooler then the lower levels where you have live your whole life. This is new territory for you as you have never been this high in your life. You realize this is an administration level and you cold avoid any fighting if you could sneak through the hundreds of offices. However the Overlords are 1 step ahead of you. They have sent there best military personal after you. These men have been trained since birth to fight they are easily your match in everything except....desire. Your desire to escape this hell you are in is more then any desire they feel to kill you. Unfortunately for you, you are alone

Game Play- You will play the next person in your bracket. Same format as level 5

Level 2- You take a ride to the 2nd level on an elevator and as you step out and feel/hear a arrow swoosh past your head. You duck behind a wall and realize there are snipers ans assassins after you. You know that you are getting close so you turn the tables and begin hunting your hunters. So many are against you.. you have now been on the run for weeks and you have a feeling of despair because you are alone

Level 1 The personal gaurds of the Overlords await you as you reach the final level. They attack you will a fury that you have never experienced before, Somehow you survive then and face the Power of the Overlords. They unleash hell on you. Pain is the only thing that you know...well pain and the fact that you are alone.

Game Play- The final match will play all available maps plus 26 random maps for a total of 200 maps. The winner must win by 5 maps. If not then 50 random maps will be played the winner is the player with the most wins

IN THIS TOURNAMENT YOU WALK ALONE

Settings:
Standard
Sequential
Automatic
No fog
Escalating
Chained

Players
1. brandoncfi
2. Ckyrias
3. giannikas
4. grant.gordon
5. Mr. CD
6. rmjw10
7. evertonian
8. spartacus65
9. uk massive
10. brambles
11. Aggresivo
12. danryan
13. DoomYoshi
14. Stokiepaul
15. Theldin
16. jielking
17. DBandit70
18. denominator
19. Darksheet
20. jjmracing
21. razoget999
22. Copernicus
23. cj1990
24. zips5000
25. Darin44
26. CoopClaret
27. will_mp40
28. hannibat
29. Krissan
30. DJENRE
31. Jippd
32. Faro
Last edited by Buda on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Captain Buda

Re: I Walk Alone

Postby Buda on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:03 pm

All info will be shown here!!!

show: Extra rules from last thread

KRISSAN MADE IT ALL ALONE TO THE SURFACE OF THE PLANET BY WINING 455 OF 770 FIGHTS

Ok to answer a question: at round 3 i counted 196 games withouth random so when devided by 2 + 4 to win by the designated win loos diference , that comes to 98+4 ... 102 games .... get there first and u win
For semifinals u will need 1 game more to win

FINALS

Theldin 98
Krissan103
All games send

show: Round 4

show: Round 3

show: Round2

Click image to enlarge.
Last edited by Buda on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:35 am, edited 73 times in total.
Captain Buda

Re: I Walk Alone (Round 2)

Postby Krissan on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:25 pm

So, I will face Darin44 in round 3?

If Darin44 is up for it, I'd gladly go ahead and start that match-up right away.
Captain Krissan

Postby Krissan on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 am

Ready for more! =)
Captain Krissan

Postby Buda on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:29 am

Looks like this turny will be decided by who can handel the load :D

After 125 games Ckyrias has retreated on an amaizing 84 wins over uk massive who had 41!
Congratulations uk massivu ur going to round 3

Also after 100 games mr CD gives the oportunity to danryan to proced to round 3

Congratulations to bouth.... round 3 games will start soon for grup D
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby danryan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:50 am

This is turning into who quits last. Hopefully we can actually get some rounds to finish. :D
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby uk massive on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:23 am

I won't be quitting, i have really enjoyed it. I won the first round by 1 game, then a drop out round 2.
Cook uk massive

Postby Krissan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:41 pm

uk massive wrote:I won't be quitting, i have really enjoyed it. I won the first round by 1 game, then a drop out round 2.

Not to be a douche, but no, you didn't =)

Map Rank For Krissan
Options: vs. uk massive Tournament: I Walk Alone
116 from 176(66%)

You must have won the play-in game to re-enter the tournament for one of the quitters.
Captain Krissan

Postby Buda on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Congratulations to giannikas and Theldin, the only players to whom all 184 games in round 2 were send to and i have faith they will finish them all!
Too bad only 1 of u will advance
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby Theldin on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Buda wrote:Congratulations to giannikas and Theldin, the only players to whom all 184 games in round 2 were send to and i have faith they will finish them all!

Thanks....btw...in the bracket...my name is spelled wrong. :p
Corporal 1st Class Theldin

Re: I Walk Alone (Round 3)

Postby Buda on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 am

O chaneged to I 8-)
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby Theldin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Buda wrote:Congratulations to giannikas and Theldin, the only players to whom all 184 games in round 2 were send to and i have faith they will finish them all!

I do believe I'm the only player left in the tourney who has played all of my games for every round.

Round 1...177 games vs Darksheet (won 107)
Round 2...185 games vs giannikis (won 114)
Round 3...ongoing...

I must say this tournament is helping my win ratio....but killing my score. :(
I have to win 4 games for every 1 loss to keep my score the same....

Postby Buda on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Krissan - 109
Darin44 - 66

Congrats to krissan on a nice score

In round 4 or level 2 or semifinals however u want :) ill put the first set the last 25 games so all the betas and ww2 i gess will fit in that coz we never play them mostly (the match mostly ends at 175 games) and finals will be played on all maps no mather how much wins u got, i think thats fair enough

Thats all folks :D
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby Krissan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Buda wrote:Krissan - 109
Darin44 - 66

Congrats to krissan on a nice score

In round 4 or level 2 or semifinals however u want :) ill put the first set the last 25 games so all the betas and ww2 i gess will fit in that coz we never play them mostly (the match mostly ends at 175 games) and finals will be played on all maps no mather how much wins u got, i think thats fair enough

Thats all folks :D

Thanks, I got a very nice streak in the first two sets, that was a huge moral boost and took the pressure out of the later games. Nice idea to put some reverse order on the next round.

As before - as soon as my opponent is ready, I'm willing to start grinding it out. I'm hoping to get this tournament over with without having to renew premium ("forfeit" is not a term I'm familiar with).
Captain Krissan

Postby Theldin on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:03 pm

I believe I should be done with round 3.

Currently at 102 wins and 27 losses against rmjw10
Will try and finish up my open games with him quickly also.

Postby Buda on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Theldin wrote:I believe I should be done with round 3.

Currently at 102 wins and 27 losses against rmjw10
Will try and finish up my open games with him quickly also.

yes but ill send u the last 5 games also so its a whole set
Amaizing score Theldin!!!
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Re: I Walk Alone (Semifinals)

Postby Buda on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Hi guys for semi finals we will have 2 matchups

1st is Theldin the one who played all the games in this turny
and Denominator who hasnt played any games (while im running the turny)

2nd is Krissan , congrats on hitting a number od 10k games!
and UK massive for the secound time faceing Krissan
so these players allready played 176 games together, we shall see how much they learned

danryan:
Hi mate, I really regret to do this, but I'm going to quit the event. UK massive has done great and will represent well in the next round.

Many regards to danryan who left the turny with 97 wins over uk massive (68) great score and good luck in new year and in everything else

So we are starting with 8 betas right away after u join ull be getting next games

Ps as seen till now by me the best game load is 25 to 45 active games at a time send in batches of 10 15 20 games depending how many i have created or how many u have active so im going to continue with this course of action

Good luck
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby denominator on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Buda wrote:and Denominator who hasnt played any games (while im running the turny)

I was getting killed back in round 1 when my opponent dropped out. I'm definitely the least deserving semi-finalist.
Lieutenant denominator

Postby Buda on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:34 am

denominator wrote:
Buda wrote:and Denominator who hasnt played any games (while im running the turny)

I was getting killed back in round 1 when my opponent dropped out. I'm definitely the least deserving semi-finalist.

U deserve it , coz u didn't drop out yourself, still cca 400 games to go :D and thats 2/3 of all my games together so.... still a long way to go!

New games send today
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby Buda on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Due to medical reasons Uk massive has to abandon this turny!
Hope it isn't anything serious and that u get well soon

Krissan advances to finals after 89:46 score with 7 games active
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby Krissan on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 am

Looking forward to the finals, though I really hope massive is ok.
Captain Krissan

Postby denominator on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 pm

All the best to uk massive - seen him in lots of tournaments and hope all goes well then.

Looks like Theldin will play Krissan in the finals, he's winning about 2/3 against me and I doubt I can catch up. I figure I should make it to about 55-60 wins before he hits 102.
Lieutenant denominator

Postby Buda on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:51 pm

the number of 102 is mybe higher now in semifinals as there are a few more beta maps but it woun't be much, 1 or 2 more needed for win, ill cheack the map numbers when the time comes and in the finals will be played on 200 maps as it says in the first thread.

CYA later
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby Buda on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 pm

If not next week then the week after the finals should be ready for their start !
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Postby Buda on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Looks like its going teldins way , when there are 5 or less games left ill start creating the finals games, all 200 will be created and all will be played (ill put hive as one of the first maps :D )

I'll start slowly and i wount go over 50 active games and as u finish some ill send new ,depending how often i look, the batch will be as big as to fill to 50 active games so it doesn't become really really tediouse to play everything at once like when i send 25+ games.

Good luck guys and may the luckyer win :)
Highest score 2661
Captain Buda

Next

Return to Completed 2012