Conquer Club

Chain Chomp Roulette [2/24]

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Chain Chomp Roulette [2/24]

Postby jak111 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:38 am

Any posts found with "I'm in" Will be rejected. Must put in info required from rules and settings below.

show: Background Info

Note: There are 3 groups playing the tourny, so there are two ways to win, read below for more info.

SETTINGS (1st round and after players are eliminated only)
[*]24 player tourny.
[*]Assassin game type
[*]8 player games
[*]NO ROUND LIMITS
[*]Adjacant reinforements
[*]Sunny (except home battles, see below)
[*]RANDOM map (except home battles)
[*]Nuclear spoils
[*]Automatic initial troops
[*]Sequiential order
[*]24 hrs round length

SETTINGS(Home battles) (Home battles are set up when you sign up for the tourny, no changing is allowed mid tourny)
You pick map and most settings. The only settings locked are:
Automatic initial troops
Sequiential play order
Unlimited Rounds
24 hrs round length
All others are changeable.

HOW YOU CAN BE ELIMINATED & how home battles work

It's an assassin tourny, the first round EVERYONE is untouchable.
After the first round you will fight on somebody's home map (their selection of game prefrences previously set up) How it is chosing who's map you play on is by who was assassinated the round before. (ex. player 1 assassinates player 7, players 1-8 play on player 7's map, who if he loses on his map will be ELIMINATED from the tourny. To avoid elimination they must not lose. Players 1-6 and 8 however would be safe if they lose on player 7's home map. However next round it may be them who's map is played on.)
If a player is eliminated your game of players will then be moved back to the default settings and beginning again.

HOW YOU CAN WIN!

There are TWO ways you can win.

First: Get 30 'Knifes" Points (read below how to obtain them)

Second: Be the last man standing from your original 8 man group.

HOW DO "Knifes" points work

You can score a 'Knife" points by either you or someone else eliminating your oppenent from the round.

How the points are set up.

1 point for defeating your oppenent is awarded to the player who wins a round.
1 ADDITIONAL point is awarded to a player who also has their target ELIMINATED from the tourny.

Remember folks, there are 3 simutanous games going on during the tourny, so there may be a wait in between rounds as the others finish up as to progress at the same time. The tourny ends when we have ONE winner. (the 3 sets of 8 will be paired by the a randomized dice machine from online)

IN CASE OF A TIE
Players will battle it out with the following settings:
x amount of players
Foggy
Standard
Automatic Initial troops
RANDOM map
Sequiential
No spoils
Adjacant reinforcements
24 hr round length
Unlimited rounds.
Last edited by jak111 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Re: Chain Chomp Roulette

Postby jak111 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:39 am

(space reserved for players, games, and "knifes" points if tourny is approved.)

[spoiler=Players & Maps]
show: plurple

show: chapcrap

[/spoiler]
Last edited by jak111 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Serbia on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:51 pm

This tournament sounds like it could go on for a LONG time, if I'm reading it correctly.
By "lose on your home map", I'm assuming you mean "assassinated". So in other words, you're only eliminated from the tourney if you are assassinated on your own map. Meaning that you'd have be be assassinated in back-to-back games to be eliminated. In an 8 player game, you could play 50 games before someone is ever eliminated. And if you're trying to be the first to win 30 points, again, in an 8 player pool, that could take forever. Either win condition could see this tourney last way over a year.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby plurple on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Serbia wrote:This tournament sounds like it could go on for a LONG time, if I'm reading it correctly.
By "lose on your home map", I'm assuming you mean "assassinated". So in other words, you're only eliminated from the tourney if you are assassinated on your own map. Meaning that you'd have be be assassinated in back-to-back games to be eliminated. In an 8 player game, you could play 50 games before someone is ever eliminated. And if you're trying to be the first to win 30 points, again, in an 8 player pool, that could take forever. Either win condition could see this tourney last way over a year.

surely ur home map dosen't have to be assasin

in pls new world terminator escalating unlimited foggy please
plurple is not purple 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby jak111 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Serbia wrote:This tournament sounds like it could go on for a LONG time, if I'm reading it correctly.

Hmmm, true, I dislike the new time limit they added. perhaps if I lowered it down to 10 pts? (with 8 player game the MAX would be 71 games if that. I know there are good assaination players out there so they'd be able to rack up 10 pts easily.)
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Serbia on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm

jak111 wrote:

Hmmm, true, I dislike the new time limit they added. perhaps if I lowered it down to 10 pts? (with 8 player game the MAX would be 71 games if that. I know there are good assaination players out there so they'd be able to rack up 10 pts easily.)

Even 10 points seems like it would take a while, but is certainly more doable than 30 points.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 pm

I'm in.

With King's Court, NS, Chained, Foggy
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby jak111 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Serbia wrote:
jak111 wrote:

Even 10 points seems like it would take a while, but is certainly more doable than 30 points.

Well yes it is supposed to last for a bit, but 10 pts is definately 1 yr or less worthy :)
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 pm

So will this tourny be approved if I change the 30 to 10?

*EDIT
Alright, gonna start updating the game lists tomorrow... hopefully this gets approved before the list grows too much or is full..
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Return to Abandoned