CC Dice Teller 3.0

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

CC Dice Teller 3.0

Postby grifftron on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Welcome to "CC Dice Teller 3.0"


Concise description:
After its predecessors CC Dice Teller 1.0 & CC Dice Teller 2.0, Dice Teller 3.0 will be able to tell you what you are gonna roll 5 rolls ahead unlike DT 1.0 which could only tell you 1 roll ahead and DT 2.0 which could only tell you 3 rolls ahead.



How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
This would be great for when you are attacking huge stacks, you can just click on DT 3.0 see what you will roll in the next 5 rolls and decide if it will be worth it or not.
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
User avatar
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Chiang Mai
Medals: 122
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Re: CC Dice Teller 3.0

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 am

I don't know if this is possible :s From what I know (which isn't a lot), the "dice" are picked from the string of 50 000 numbers. And since people are constantly taking turns, your "next 3/5" numbers are always going to be changing based on who else is rolling the dice.

Maybe someone who is a bit more tech savvy can confirm/deny this.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: CC Dice Teller 3.0

Postby blakebowling on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:33 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:I don't know if this is possible :s From what I know (which isn't a lot), the "dice" are picked from the string of 50 000 numbers. And since people are constantly taking turns, your "next 3/5" numbers are always going to be changing based on who else is rolling the dice.

Maybe someone who is a bit more tech savvy can confirm/deny this.

I'm fairly certain this is a joke TFO.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: CC Dice Teller 3.0

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:35 pm

blakebowling wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:I don't know if this is possible :s From what I know (which isn't a lot), the "dice" are picked from the string of 50 000 numbers. And since people are constantly taking turns, your "next 3/5" numbers are always going to be changing based on who else is rolling the dice.

Maybe someone who is a bit more tech savvy can confirm/deny this.

I'm fairly certain this is a joke TFO.


Probably, can I smack grifftron with my paddle that i wish I had?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: CC Dice Teller 3.0

Postby blakebowling on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:38 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
blakebowling wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:I don't know if this is possible :s From what I know (which isn't a lot), the "dice" are picked from the string of 50 000 numbers. And since people are constantly taking turns, your "next 3/5" numbers are always going to be changing based on who else is rolling the dice.

Maybe someone who is a bit more tech savvy can confirm/deny this.

I'm fairly certain this is a joke TFO.


Probably, can I smack grifftron with my paddle that i wish I had?

Fine by me.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)


Return to Archived Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login