Volunteer Application Callout, Extended

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Media Team, Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Volunteer Application Callout, Extended

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:03 pm

===================================================================
Open Applications
===================================================================

We are extending the application period for TWO Volunteer Callouts! So if you are interested helping out Conquer Club, check out the possible ways below!

• The Entertainment Team, and specifically the 'Special Events' division which organizes and runs events for our Community, is looking to bolster their Volunteer ranks. All applicants should have high activity on Conquer Club. For the particulars, they are seeking applicants that fit any or all of the following:

• Those familiar with tournaments and tournament set-ups or who are quick learners.
    • Those who can think-outside-the-box and help develop and deliver some new events to the Community.
    • Those with some graphic-guru talent.

So if you feel like you have any of the above qualities and have a desire to help out the Entertainment Team, please contact Gilligan via PM with the following:

===============
    PM Subject: Entertainment Team Application
    --------------------------
    Username:

Availability / Time I Can Dedicate per Week: (weekends only, all day, mornings, evenings, etc)

Comments: (one or two paragraphs in length describing why you think you are a good candidate)
    ===============

• The Discussions Team is also looking to bolster their Volunteer ranks as well! Similarly, all applicants should:

• Have high activity on Conquer Club, especially posting throughout the forums.
    • Be self-motivated with a level head.
    • Be eager to contribute to internal discussions and conversations.
    • Be knowledgeable of the Community Guidelines.

If you are interested in joining the Discussions Team , please contact Clapper011 via PM with the following:

===============
    PM Subject: Discussions Team Application
    --------------------------
    Username:

Availability / Time I Can Dedicate per Week: (weekends only, all day, mornings, evenings, etc)

Comments: (one or two paragraphs in length describing why you think you are a good candidate)
    ===============

• While no other Team CC Depts. are actively looking for new Team CC Volunteers, I encourage you to contact the Team Leader of any Dept. if you are interested in joining their ranks. Perhaps they can keep you on file, or maybe there really is an open spot somewhere!

But wait, if you still want to help out in some capacity, check out the option below!

• The Newsletter is always looking for some helpful users for their unofficial News Teams. So if you think you've got the wit and the write, the vim and vigor, and want to follow the pulse of the Conquer Club Community, this is the place for you.

And as always, Happy CCing and have a banana.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Volunteer Application Callout, Extended

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Let's see some more men and women in pink and green!! :)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby ws1 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Ask me after 02=03-12 I might volunteer
Sergeant 1st Class ws1

Location: Marrianas Trench I was born 1/5/1914 in a faraway place.
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby natty dread on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

Hey Andy, can I apply for your job? I think I'd be a great communist manager.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:20 am

If there's any communist managers to be had here, obviously I am the best candidate. My name alone proves my Communist Capabilities.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:23 am

#-o

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby Leehar on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:12 am

I can do without wit and vim if they're vigorous writers ;)
show
Brigadier Leehar
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 134
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (15) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Postby Riskmaster101 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 pm

You have any idea when we'll hear back? Or if no answer is a no?
Major Riskmaster101

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (6)

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:37 pm

I hear applications are starting to come in! Keep 'em coming, I don't think either the Discussions Team or the Entertainment Team has closed their application period. :)

--Andy
Retired Administrator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Pedronicus on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:42 pm

unless the job pays 200K a year, plus pension, plus bi annual bonus, plus lucrative share options - i aint getting out of bed.

Because I'm worth it....
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Pedronicus wrote:unless the job pays 200K a year, plus pension, plus bi annual bonus, plus lucrative share options - i aint getting out of bed.

Because I'm worth it....

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Re: Volunteer Slavery Callout, Extended

Postby owenshooter on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm

i hear sailorseal is available... and what exactly now are the amended rules for members with past infractions? i know we have people that have had forum vacations on team cc and a busted multi on the multi-hunter team... just wondering what the official guideline is on all that... thanks...-el Jesus negro
DoomYoshi, "GD has no traffic because of venereal diseases like you."
Lieutenant owenshooter

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Volunteer Slavery Callout, Extended

Postby Lindax on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:57 pm

owenshooter wrote:i hear sailorseal is available... and what exactly now are the amended rules for members with past infractions? i know we have people that have had forum vacations on team cc and a busted multi on the multi-hunter team... just wondering what the official guideline is on all that... thanks...-el Jesus negro

I just wonder if you ever get tired of yourself....

Lx
Major Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (10)

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:50 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:If there's any communist managers to be had here, obviously I am the best candidate. My name alone proves my Communist Capabilities.

We don't need a communist manager, dumbkopf! We need a communist manger! Where the People's Messiah will be born!

Riskmaster101 wrote:You have any idea when we'll hear back? Or if no answer is a no?

No answer rarely means no. Generally it means, "I'm swamped with work and need a few days to catch up."
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:14 pm

I would like to apply for a knighthood.
Colonel ManBungalow

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby DiM on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:54 pm

ManBungalow wrote:I would like to apply for a knighthood.

I dub thee Sir Sig of Epilepsy.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Sir Banana Monkey, when might there be an opening for the tech team?
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:04 pm

TheGeneral2112 wrote:Sir Banana Monkey, when might there be an opening for the tech team?

You can always contact Dako, who is the Tech Team leader, and see if he is looking for new Volunteers, or accepting applications for a future time!

--Andy
Retired Administrator

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:19 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
TheGeneral2112 wrote:Sir Banana Monkey, when might there be an opening for the tech team?

You can always contact Dako, who the Tech Team leader, and see if he is looking for new Volunteers, or accepting applications for a future time!

--Andy

Thanks! BTW - Always a fan of Curious George. :D
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Riskmaster101 wrote:You have any idea when we'll hear back? Or if no answer is a no?

No answer rarely means no. Generally it means, "I'm swamped with work and need a few days to catch up."

That reminds me of something... 8-[ :oops:

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby ws1 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:42 pm

after thinking it over Id like to withdraw my offer.
Sergeant 1st Class ws1

Location: Marrianas Trench I was born 1/5/1914 in a faraway place.
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

That reminds me of something... 8-[ :oops:

-Sully

haha
highscore
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Postby sdh on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:41 am

I would love to help out with SoC one day...maybe 8-[
Captain sdh

Medals: 173
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (19) Clan Achievement (21) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby macbone on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 am

And we'd love to have you, sdh! Generally, SoC mods work their way up from the teacher ranks first, and we can always use more teachers, both in Escalating and in team games. If you're interested in either, shoot me a line, and we can talk.
Major macbone
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Location: Looking out over Victoria Harbor, thinking about Middle Earth and how good my wife looks
Medals: 83
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:
Pedronicus wrote:unless the job pays 200K a year, plus pension, plus bi annual bonus, plus lucrative share options - i aint getting out of bed.

Because I'm worth it....

-Sully

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Cook NoSurvivors

Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Next

Return to Announcement Archives