- Make a distinction between regular sized maps (max. 840x800 large, 630x600 small) and supersize maps (larger than that).
- Group the supersize maps separately in the map browser.
- Make an option in game finder to only find games on regular or supersize maps.
- Possibly also: make a separate option for random map, where you can choose to not play supersize maps.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Some time ago, lackattack relented on his strict size limitations, and has allowed mapmakers to start creating supersized maps. We already have some of them in play.
- This however may present problems for people who primarily (or often) play games on phones, netbooks, tablets or such. Also, people who have small, crappy monitors.
- Therefore, ways for these people to avoid maps that are technically difficult for them to play would be helpful.
- Furthermore, this could pave the way to some day getting the map list organized better, grouping the maps to different groups according to size & gameplay type.