Conquer Club

premium membership payment or ccup payments.

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

premium membership payment or ccup payments.

Postby eddie2 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 am

ukash vouchers
  • i think cc should bring this as a payment method
    http://www.ukash.com/uk/en/home.aspx

Specifics/Details:
    • ukash is a worldwide payment method that i have reciently came across(due to another site i use trying to extract funds from my account.) it is easy to use and to get. all you need to do is find your local retailer give them the cash and they give you a voucher code that you can use to make a purchase.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
    • from time to time you have members who say they have money but dont have anyway to pay for premium. i think this payment method would cut this out. also it would allow younger members who do not have bank cards yet purchase premium as some parents are funny about letting them use there bank cards online.
Major eddie2

Re: premium membership payment or ccup payments.

Postby blakebowling on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 pm

eddie2 wrote:ukash vouchers
  • i think cc should bring this as a payment method
    http://www.ukash.com/uk/en/home.aspx

Specifics/Details:
    • ukash is a worldwide payment method that i have reciently came across(due to another site i use trying to extract funds from my account.) it is easy to use and to get. all you need to do is find your local retailer give them the cash and they give you a voucher code that you can use to make a purchase.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
    • from time to time you have members who say they have money but dont have anyway to pay for premium. i think this payment method would cut this out. also it would allow younger members who do not have bank cards yet purchase premium as some parents are funny about letting them use there bank cards online.

It's unlikely that this will be integrated. However you can easily use prepaid cards and PayPal.
Private blakebowling

Return to Archived Suggestions