Conquer Club

Clan League Season 4 Sign Up's

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan League Season 4 Sign Up's

Postby Teflon Kris on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Finsfleet wrote:What is the deadline to sign up?

14. Submissions to enter must be made by Midnight CC time 02 Jan 2012.
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby Finsfleet on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm

I missed that one, sorry. :D

Well, otpisani are gonna miss this year`s league, as we woun`t have our first clan war completed (or started :D) by then. :D
Major Finsfleet

Postby kmhebert on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Clan Name: Grim Reapers

Primary Contact: kmhebert

Secondary Contact: xman5151

Preliminary list of 10 participating players:
1. kmhebert
2. xman5151
3. b00060
4. misher
5. scottie
6. phillipm
7. Tiller
8. unionman
9. alaskanassassin
10. krikee
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 am

jpcloet wrote:Clarification needed:

1. Why no cap on nukes games and not being allowed? This was essentially a done deal last I had heard.

2. Where are the map restrictions beyond just 1 per phase? Eg. what is preventing clans from picking all the same type of map and not showing a variety of styles. Eg. a whole week of home games where they are all neutral heavy maps like Pelo, Feudal, etc.? Or choosing really small maps for quad games etc.

3. Timing out rules. If 2 different players time out in a clan, is the 2nd one a forfeit or is the rule designed for the same player?

4. Where is the account sitting rule? The CLA and CD's had an alignment on having a C&A volunteer to help with the upcoming league. Did that fall off the table? To me that was really going to push the clan area in the right direction.

if your caln had reps in the cla this would of been known ;)
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Leehar on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 am

Finsfleet wrote:I missed that one, sorry. :D

Well, otpisani are gonna miss this year`s league, as we woun`t have our first clan war completed (or started :D) by then. :D

I actually don't see whats wrong with having people with clan experience and even being lead by those with clan war organizing experience can't join?
We've already had quite a few clan dissolutions and re-formations over the years (from the likes of kort and tofu to now otpisani and earlier wild geese who were excluded from the Conqueror's Cup).
Could the CLA not discuss some other restrictions to devise that serve a similar purpose but don't unfairly exclude other clans who I doubt anyone could say would be unable to meet the needs of participating in the clan league? Obviously we wouldn't want the issues of Time in cl3 and DD etc in cl2 to be repeated, but I doubt that otpisani would be guilty of similar things?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby codierose on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 am

lord voldemort wrote:

1. Why no cap on nukes games and not being allowed? This was essentially a done deal last I had heard.

2. Where are the map restrictions beyond just 1 per phase? Eg. what is preventing clans from picking all the same type of map and not showing a variety of styles. Eg. a whole week of home games where they are all neutral heavy maps like Pelo, Feudal, etc.? Or choosing really small maps for quad games etc.

3. Timing out rules. If 2 different players time out in a clan, is the 2nd one a forfeit or is the rule designed for the same player?

4. Where is the account sitting rule? The CLA and CD's had an alignment on having a C&A volunteer to help with the upcoming league. Did that fall off the table? To me that was really going to push the clan area in the right direction.

being in the CLA would achieve what ??
Major codierose

Postby danryan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:22 am

FOED

Preliminary list of 10 players

1. pander88uk
2. Imyahuckleberry
3. nippersean
4. Namliam
5. Deli
6. safariguy5
7. ndrs
8. uckuki
9. neanderpaul14
10. macbone
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Leehar on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 am

codierose wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

Yeah, some of those issues were already discussed there.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby bragsie on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:40 am

here' s an idea to provide map diversity, how about the home sides maps may not be used by the away team
that would increase the map count and really push the away squads, making more maps and prevent the heavy neutral games from being played over and over
personally like to see a nuke cap or a ban and small maps for quads games should have a ban list put up, for example, no lux or doodle in quads, i am sure there are many more, timing out in general should be sorted out before we start, we are clans so any member within the group should be able to cover
Minister for War
Private 1st Class bragsie

Postby JP007 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:36 am

Clan Name: THE DEVIL'S BRIGADE

Primary Contact: jp007

Secondary Contact: 2007spaceodessy

Preliminary list of 10 participating players only.

1. Shaneback
2. Dualta
3. General Smithas
4. LLC22
5. wolfmaster
6. PatXCore
7. Karl_R_Kroenen
8. fire_dragon
9. Player 9
10. Player 10
Corporal 1st Class JP007

Postby Gold Knight on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Leehar wrote:
codierose wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

Well from the time we were there, it seems some issues have regressed. Thinks that is the point JP and Codie were getting at...
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby ScaryTeded on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Clan Name: LOTZ

Primary Contact: Scaryteded

Secondary Contact: Yellow Peril

Preliminary list of 10 participating players.
1. rjhankey
2. Jimmy V
3. kuma32478
4. Leverpuller
5. rubenschtorm
6. Faro
7. BillB
8. J_Indr
9. Benzorrr
10.fixitman4
Last edited by ScaryTeded on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class ScaryTeded

Postby Chewie1 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Death By Comity (DBC)

First contact chewie1
Second contact denominator

Preliminary list of 10:

1 chewie1
2 denominator
3 robbie robb
4 notyou2
5 nemrehs1
6 kass23
7 calidrmr
8 wolfmist
9 king bohica
10 dukehazzard
Lieutenant Chewie1

Postby chemefreak on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 pm

This thread is for sign-ups only. Bitch elsewhere. Thanks.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jpcloet on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Leehar wrote:
codierose wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

So is an organizer going to answer the questions? Our decision to sign up hinges on these key questions. Otherwise can someone who does know the answers pm me then?
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby chemefreak on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:01 pm

jpcloet wrote:So is an organizer going to answer the questions? Our decision to sign up hinges on these key questions. Otherwise can someone who does know the answers pm me then?

Please pm your questions to the organizers. If clarification is needed they will post an update. However, this thread is only for sign-ups. Thanks.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:46 pm

chemefreak wrote:This thread is for sign-ups only. Bitch elsewhere. Thanks.

Freak is right this thread is for sign ups and general rule clarification and or lite discussion JP raised legitimate questions a little late but never the less legitimate. This is where we are at with JP’s concerns.

With all respect there was a thread to discus this in the cla and it might have been settled in your mind when you had cart blanch with the clan league. You were able to do what ever you wanted it was your baby. Well you choose to stop doing the clan league and with all respect there was nothing decided other than a few pushing hard to get nukes into the league and a lot if not most were skeptical at best to allow them in with the loopholes.

I never received a pm or a email or come to think of it very little posting the little bit that you were in the cla between the time you quit the league and then shortly after quit the cla. I would have been great if you tried to help out a bit but there was nothing so we did what we had to do to get this up and running this year on short notice. We had 4 major discussions on the league since the time you quiet the league and the CLA and not once did any one bring up or suggest that we insert the nuke setting. So if you wanted them to be in you should have not quit the CLA and been part of the discussion.
There out for this year

Again this is some thing that should have been brought up in the cla and was not its real simple if a clan wants to play small maps one week they can but those maps are gone for that phase if they do that same goes for neutral maps its too late in the game to discus this. it will be brought up in the discussion next year.

As it stands, the rule means that action will be taken if the same player repeatedly times-out/misses. A good point made as it is worth considering this rule applying if the same team repeatedly times-out/misses. I will speak with dj and maybe we will ajust the rule a bit to better serve both actions

As far as I know there is nothing new and rigid rule-wise to report, otherwise it would be great to implement it. We are still with general site-wide rules around sitting and sitting-abuse. If you had some thing set up you for sure did not bring it forward in any thread that I read we were working on some stuff and nothing has been set in stone to this point there has been some real life issues with the people that were working on this so it cam to a stand still at this point.

I will say this if any one thinks there is funny business going on they need to report to me and dj immediately so we can properly look into it and if need be bring in out side help to properly deal with it. There will obviously be things that come up during the league and we will deal with them in the best way as possible that’s why its right in the rules that we have the right to do what is needed to solve problems. Every clan agrees to trust that we will be as impartial as possible and do what is the right thing to do in any situation that comes up. It is imposable to have a rule for every little thing and I am not doing this for my health we put a immense amount of time to get to this point and there will be, I am sure a lot of stuff we will have to add this year and next just like any thing it takes time to get it right.

jpcloet wrote:So is an organizer going to answer the questions? Our decision to sign up hinges on these key questions. Otherwise can someone who does know the answers pm me then?

I am sorry this took a day or so to post but I do work for a living and have a family as does DJ and this is not all were working on so some times it might take a day or two for us to discus amongst our selves to reply properly.

I hoped this helped in your decision to join or not you and your clan will be missed if you decide not to join!!!!

R.J.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby chemefreak on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Remember to sign up like this! (I didn't do it right the first time either :oops:

WPBRJ wrote:Information needed for proper registration in this format please

Clan Name:

Primary Contact:

Secondary Contact:

Preliminary list of 10 participating players only.
(No Freemiums in this list please. Free players can participate if so desired by the clan just not on this list)
1. Player 1
2. Player 2
3. Player 3
4. Player 4
5. Player 5
6. Player 6
7. Player 7
8. Player 8
9. Player 9
10. Player 10
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Gunn217 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:01 pm

+1
Major Gunn217

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:03 pm

ok Guys

i updated the clans that registered up to this point and there is a lot of information missing

as you update your information please post a new post so i can input it if you place it in the old post i might miss it

we have 19 clans as of now

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby AgentSmith88 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 pm

WPBRJ wrote:

Freak is right this thread is for sign ups and general rule clarification and or lite discussion JP raised legitimate questions a little late but never the less legitimate. This is where we are at with JP’s concerns.

With all respect there was a thread to discus this in the cla and it might have been settled in your mind when you had cart blanch with the clan league. You were able to do what ever you wanted it was your baby. Well you choose to stop doing the clan league and with all respect there was nothing decided other than a few pushing hard to get nukes into the league and a lot if not most were skeptical at best to allow them in with the loopholes.

I never received a pm or a email or come to think of it very little posting the little bit that you were in the cla between the time you quit the league and then shortly after quit the cla. I would have been great if you tried to help out a bit but there was nothing so we did what we had to do to get this up and running this year on short notice. We had 4 major discussions on the league since the time you quiet the league and the CLA and not once did any one bring up or suggest that we insert the nuke setting. So if you wanted them to be in you should have not quit the CLA and been part of the discussion.
There out for this year

Again this is some thing that should have been brought up in the cla and was not its real simple if a clan wants to play small maps one week they can but those maps are gone for that phase if they do that same goes for neutral maps its too late in the game to discus this. it will be brought up in the discussion next year.

As it stands, the rule means that action will be taken if the same player repeatedly times-out/misses. A good point made as it is worth considering this rule applying if the same team repeatedly times-out/misses. I will speak with dj and maybe we will ajust the rule a bit to better serve both actions

As far as I know there is nothing new and rigid rule-wise to report, otherwise it would be great to implement it. We are still with general site-wide rules around sitting and sitting-abuse. If you had some thing set up you for sure did not bring it forward in any thread that I read we were working on some stuff and nothing has been set in stone to this point there has been some real life issues with the people that were working on this so it cam to a stand still at this point.

I will say this if any one thinks there is funny business going on they need to report to me and dj immediately so we can properly look into it and if need be bring in out side help to properly deal with it. There will obviously be things that come up during the league and we will deal with them in the best way as possible that’s why its right in the rules that we have the right to do what is needed to solve problems. Every clan agrees to trust that we will be as impartial as possible and do what is the right thing to do in any situation that comes up. It is imposable to have a rule for every little thing and I am not doing this for my health we put a immense amount of time to get to this point and there will be, I am sure a lot of stuff we will have to add this year and next just like any thing it takes time to get it right.

I am sorry this took a day or so to post but I do work for a living and have a family as does DJ and this is not all were working on so some times it might take a day or two for us to discus amongst our selves to reply properly.

I hoped this helped in your decision to join or not you and your clan will be missed if you decide not to join!!!!

R.J.

Okay, having been privy to the CLA I've found that not much of the "discussion" lead to anything. So giving JP shit about us leaving is kind of funny in and of itself, not to mention that it was not a unilateral decision made by JP for AoD to leave the CLA. That being said, I respect the fact that you and DJ Teflon are running this and it is your decision on what the league entails and how it is to be run. However, you even wrote that they are legitimate questions yet chemefreak was a complete asshole in his response and your backhanded "i guess you shouldn't have left the cla" responses weren't much better. JP did a lot for the clan community - he put in a lot of hours trying to improve the way CC treats clans (and accomplished quite a bit) and in the end quit being a mod for the simple fact that he could get no traction with lack and was fed up with the bullshit he was being fed. While I agree he doesn't always come across the greatest, the simple fact is you could have answered the questions without all the hostility.

I would say you answered his questions sufficiently at this point and we will let you know our decision.
king sam wrote:quit facebook stalking me... and Im a sailor all I do is drunk, cuss and make illegitimate kids when Im away from CC

dont sig that
Captain AgentSmith88

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Okay, having been privy to the CLA I've found that not much of the "discussion" lead to anything. So giving JP shit about us leaving is kind of funny in and of itself, not to mention that it was not a unilateral decision made by JP for AoD to leave the CLA. That being said, I respect the fact that you and DJ Teflon are running this and it is your decision on what the league entails and how it is to be run. However, you even wrote that they are legitimate questions yet chemefreak was a complete asshole in his response and your backhanded "i guess you shouldn't have left the cla" responses weren't much better. JP did a lot for the clan community - he put in a lot of hours trying to improve the way CC treats clans (and accomplished quite a bit) and in the end quit being a mod for the simple fact that he could get no traction with lack and was fed up with the bullshit he was being fed. While I agree he doesn't always come across the greatest, the simple fact is you could have answered the questions without all the hostility.

I would say you answered his questions sufficiently at this point and we will let you know our decision.

Again this is not the place for this if you have a problem with my comments pm me and we can talk as far as JP goes i have already talked to him after my post hes a big boy and he can speak for himself and your post is nothing more than a bait at this point and does not belong here!!!!!

this subject is closed lets move on
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby peanutsdad on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:58 pm

I updated our first post saying we are in, all information is there now. thanks guys and sorry for the delay.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby AgentSmith88 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 pm

WPBRJ wrote:

Again this is not the place for this if you have a problem with my comments pm me and we can talk as far as JP goes i have already talked to him after my post hes a big boy and he can speak for himself and your post is nothing more than a bait at this point and does not belong here!!!!!

That's fine, but then you shouldn't have posted your response in the thread if you were pming with jp. Sort of hypocritical if you ask me.
king sam wrote:quit facebook stalking me... and Im a sailor all I do is drunk, cuss and make illegitimate kids when Im away from CC

dont sig that
Captain AgentSmith88

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 pm

AgentSmith88 wrote:
WPBRJ wrote:

That's fine, but then you shouldn't have posted your response in the thread if you were pming with jp. Sort of hypocritical if you ask me.

AGAIN THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE

you don't have all the facts so your comments are nothing more than baiting and trolling and your opinion with out all the facts is not welcome!!!!

if you have nothing constructive to offer to this topic don't offer nothing at all its just that simple
Lieutenant WPBRJ

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives