Conquer Club

Store

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Store

Postby eagleblade on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:13 am

Have a hardcopy of several CC maps to play in the CC shop. I think maybe like Conquer Rome, Third Crusade, Great Lakes, Canada basically the higher graphic maps. Maybe the graphics would need to be improved though but still I think its worth it.
Lieutenant eagleblade

Re: Store

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:56 pm

eagleblade wrote:Have a hardcopy of several CC maps to play in the CC shop. I think maybe like Conquer Rome, Third Crusade, Great Lakes, Canada basically the higher graphic maps. Maybe the graphics would need to be improved though but still I think its worth it.

This has been talked about before and while I do support the idea, I'm not sure how viable it is.

First, I don't think the maps really belong to CC. The mapmakers make them and CC uses them. There are few maps that belong to CC. Second, there are so many, it would hard to very cost effective in selling them without the prices being high.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby eagleblade on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:08 pm

chapcrap wrote:
eagleblade wrote:Have a hardcopy of several CC maps to play in the CC shop. I think maybe like Conquer Rome, Third Crusade, Great Lakes, Canada basically the higher graphic maps. Maybe the graphics would need to be improved though but still I think its worth it.

This has been talked about before and while I do support the idea, I'm not sure how viable it is.

First, I don't think the maps really belong to CC. The mapmakers make them and CC uses them. There are few maps that belong to CC. Second, there are so many, it would hard to very cost effective in selling them without the prices being high.

Maybe pick the best 1 or two maps (have a poll.) Second I think out of 60 Cartographers some would agree you know?
Lieutenant eagleblade

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:15 pm

eagleblade wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

Maybe pick the best 1 or two maps (have a poll.) Second I think out of 60 Cartographers some would agree you know?

I agree that some would agree. I would agree if I was allowed to have a free copy. :)

It would be sweet to see one of my maps concepts on a board. If I made a map that is.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby eagleblade on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm

chapcrap wrote:
eagleblade wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

I agree that some would agree. I would agree if I was allowed to have a free copy. :)

It would be sweet to see one of my maps concepts on a board. If I made a map that is.

LOL thats true. I think the bigger question who is going to manufacture them.
Lieutenant eagleblade

Postby QoH on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Return to Archived Suggestions