Conquer Club

Wanted: SoC reporter for the CC Newsletter

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Wanted: SoC reporter for the CC Newsletter

Postby macbone on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:03 am

We're looking for a hardy, inquisitive type to make monthly reports in the Conquer Club newsletter. Our reporter should either be a current student or a grad.

• Skills required:
    • good writing skills
    • a finger to the pulse of the SoC Training Academy
    • and most importantly, a brother in the ribs catering business! Barring that, a sense of humor wouldn't hurt (but seriously, ribs and you're in).

Note: This isn't a Team-level position, but it could be a stepping stone to bigger and better things!
Colonel macbone

Re: Wanted: SoC reporter for the CC Newsletter

Postby Viceroy63 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:49 pm

I could do this! I certainly have good typing and writing skills and if by a pulse on the SoC training, you mean by someone who engages in threads often then I am getting there. I found this thread after all. lol.

As to a sense of humor? well mine is sort of half ass but it works on occasions. Above all I have a lot of free time on my hands. I may need a bit of help starting off perhaps finding all the buttons and all. Lol. But I can do this, at least until I get killed in action or you find some one better to replace me. Lol.

[Update] -July 10, 2012
I resigned for personal reasons on July 9th. 2012. The date that the 75th edition of the Newsletter was suppose to be posted and was not. Already late in posting by a whole week, as the original post date was July 2nd as the 4th of July edition, it remains to be seen how many more days the Newsletter will fall behind it's re schedule post date.
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Return to SoC Training Grounds