Conquer Club

Cheating & Abuse Callouts

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Cheating & Abuse Callouts

Postby king achilles on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 am

Hello Everyone,

The Cheating & Abuse Team has been interested in expanding our Volunteer Team for a few months now, and in light of recent events, some new blood can help revitalize the Team.

Please note that like with previous C&A Callouts, being accepted to the C&A Team can potentially put you on the path to Multi Hunting and becoming a full Multi Hunter should you prove yourself to be dedicated and diligent.

Please PM me with the following application if you are interested!

===============
PM Subject: C&A Team Application
--------------------------
Username:

Availability / Time I Can Dedicate per Week: (weekends only, all day, mornings, evenings, etc)

Comments: (one or two paragraphs in length describing why you think you are a good candidate)
===============
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Cheating & Abuse Callouts

Postby london69 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:38 pm

speed game 10334032 there was racist comments by player lilsammi79 and a lot off abouse on my wall from this player
Sergeant 1st Class london69

Postby Chewie1 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 pm

london69 wrote:speed game 10334032 there was racist comments by player lilsammi79 and a lot off abouse on my wall from this player

Go to the cheating and abuse forum and make a new thread then this isnt the place to report it.
Lieutenant Chewie1

Postby Victor Sullivan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:59 pm

**Looks at TFO**

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:28 am

i thought this thread was going to start with king a resigning as head of c and a department. i am sorry but you can expand the team as much as you want. but with some of the totally arrogant statements you have came out with king a you need to be swapped before people start trusting the team again.

1)your comment in the blitz case. even people who were defending blitz in thread were outraged by your comment.
2)your comment in the masli case.
3)in the thread regarding yourself. this part was a fair comment.
Postby eye84free on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 am
This topis is getting way off course. Therefore it is locked untill A reply can be made.

Thank you for your time.

but then you come along and post this.
Postby king achilles on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am
I don't even need to dignify this. Sorry. :-s

whether or not you had to dignify it king a there had just been a small outbreak of complaints about e84e dealing with a case with his name on. where e84e had accepted that he should not be doing it and would leave it for another mod.

last but not least we have the whole eticket saga. from the top of closed reports.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

you have been dealing with a lot of cases lately and i know with my cases it is you who issued the punishments and looked into the cases. but you respond to etickets as well. this should of been done by another of your department or andy d.
Major eddie2

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 am

Shutup eddie
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby blakebowling on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 am

lord voldemort wrote:Shutup eddie

QFT
Private blakebowling

Postby chapcrap on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:53 am

blakebowling wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Shutup eddie

QFT

+1
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Trolling Specifics

Posting controversial or irrelevant messages or topics with the intent to provoke someone else into a contest of over-manly confrontation, emotional response, flame fest or to generally disrupt the discussion, community or user is not cool. Prompting or provoking others (Baiting) to do that is just as bad.

...............................................................................................................

TheForgivenOne is long overdue for a C&A position. =D>
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm

discussion is always a good thing as king a says.
Volunteer Team for a few months now, and in light of recent events, some new blood can help revitalize the Team.

was i saying total removal from admin no i was not i was saying a resignation from c and a forum there are 2 other admins that can hold the job for a short time, my post is just my opinion on what would help with the revitalizing of c and a . it is not a bait or a troll towards anybody.
i backed up my opinion with facts from the forums. if i made them up then maybe it could be classed as a bait or a troll.
Major eddie2

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Volunteer Team for a few months now, and in light of recent events, some new blood can help revitalize the Team.

This is a callout for volunteers. Not a request for a discussion or suggestions or thread derailment.

Good luck ka! Hope you get a couple quality assistants!
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:46 pm

jefjef wrote:

This is a callout for volunteers. Not a request for a discussion or suggestions
or thread derailment.

Good luck ka! Hope you get a couple quality assistants!

is this a sug for tfo lol
TheForgivenOne is long overdue for a C&A position
Major eddie2

Postby rokus35 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

I want to be a on the staff. I am online on the weekends and 4:00-8:00 weekdays eastern time zone. I am a honest person, I have good logical skills, and I have been an active member of this site for quite some time now. I want to do it to help out the site and to get recognition.
Cook rokus35

Postby IcePack on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 pm

rokus35 wrote: I have been an active member of this site for quite some time now.

Oct 2011, 4 months? Not my definition of "quite some time now".

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:10 pm

one thing in rokus's favor Ice Pack,he most likely hasn't got wrapped up in any of the infighting or other drama that has been occurring recently. So an unbiased view of activitey here on CC may be whats needed.
Private jgordon1111

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:one thing in rokus's favor Ice Pack,he most likely hasn't got wrapped up in any of the infighting or other drama that has been occurring recently. So an unbiased view of activitey here on CC may be whats needed.

From my knowledge, one of the requirements before coming a C&A mod (This is from when I first joined and they had a Callout), was that you be on the site for 6 months and have at least 300 (I think) posts.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby IcePack on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 am

I'm not saying it's a bad thing he's interested, I'm just questioning the claim of being here awhile. That's all.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby nippersean on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 am

I think - TFO, for sure, and Icepack are great candidates - haha good luck tho guys, difficult task that one
Brigadier nippersean

Postby eddie2 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:one thing in rokus's favor Ice Pack,he most likely hasn't got wrapped up in any of the infighting or other drama that has been occurring recently. So an unbiased view of activitey here on CC may be whats needed.

From my knowledge, one of the requirements before coming a C&A mod (This is from when I first joined and they had a Callout), was that you be on the site for 6 months and have at least 300 (I think) posts.

then how did karl r kroening get a job. as a c and a mod.
Major eddie2

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 am

eddie2 wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:

What TFO mentioned is just a suggestion, but not a hard and fast rule for applicants. :D

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby eddie2 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:30 am

AndyDufresne wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:

What TFO mentioned is just a suggestion, but not a hard and fast rule for applicants. :D

--Andy

i know andy i just didnt want anybody below then requirements not to apply....

ps if i apply can i not have colours and be the silent assassin. lol i'd love to ban all mods off site :lol: :lol:
Major eddie2

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:43 am

eddie2 wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:

--Andy

i know andy i just didnt want anybody below then requirements not to apply....

ps if i apply can i not have colours and be the silent assassin. lol i'd love to ban all mods off site :lol: :lol:

Not if I ban you first :D
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby ws1 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:52 pm

I think the whole bunch of you need to retire and a new batch of mors need to be installed,
Sergeant 1st Class ws1

Location: Chicago, New York, Detroit and its all on the same street

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 pm

time is viewed differently by each of us Ice, You for instance may believe you have monster stamina in the sack while you partner may think that a drive by just happened, LOL. just messing with you Ice but you see where I was going with that right.
Private jgordon1111

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:36 pm

ws1 wrote:I think the whole bunch of you need to retire and a new batch of mors need to be installed,

I would also like some mors installed.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Next

Return to Announcement Archives