D4 Damager wrote:Concise description:
- 48 hours available as a round length
- Players would still be given 1hr to complete their turn
- Yes, I am aware this has already been discussed in threads such as this one and this one. I suggest it again because I think (hope) the new site owner is looking for ways to increase the active user count.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- This suggestion would make the site more appealing to three main sets of people:
1) Those that are busy during the weekend (ie.. 90% of the populace)
2) Those that cannot take their turns at a specific time of the day (eg. maybe they can only take their turn in the morning one day and in the evening the following day on a regular basis. Shift workers would be a good example here.)
3) Established players that become jaded due to having to take a turn every single day. I have seen this mentioned a few times in the forums by ex-players that loved the site but just couldn't stay committed. I think this one is obvious, life contains many occasions where you suddenly have to go off the radar for a day or so.
- So you would gain new players and cut down on old players leaving.
- Seems like an easy thing to add, definitely low-hanging fruit if you want new features.