Conquer Club

CCCW [Protection Program] {open}

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CCCW [Protection Program] {open}

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm not sure I'd brag about either of those credentials ;)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Uncle Death on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm

I agree COF would be an excellent spokesperson. We just need to come up with a strategy that makes connections with players that don't visit the forum and are totally unaware of what is going on. That's why I suggest we try and inform players in our games and especially new players who are the primary victims. I know that when I started out that I would jump at any chance to play higher ranking players, not just for the points but for the education.
Captain Uncle Death

Postby Uncle Death on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:I'm not sure I'd brag about either of those credentials ;)

Too late, you've been drafted.
Captain Uncle Death

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:If you dont mind advice from an outsider, Let CoF be the voice for you. He speaks with a measured eloquence,is concise,to the point and doesnt actually flame or bait that I can see. Also on your sig blocks invite everyone to come visit the forum to see what is going on in the CC world,put out about tournaments,callouts etc,. Then they will get to the point that they start reading the other stuff. And by then they will recognize some of you from games and they will look to see what your talking about. Go slow dont make it seem like you are trying to recruit them to something. Just my opinion.

I missed this post. Thank you JG, that's very kind of you to say so.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:47 pm

read the part about using your sig blocks to invite them to the forums again uncle,And I believe CoF was talking to greek about his credintials
Private jgordon1111

Postby Bleed_Green on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 pm

in please..

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to phish and he'll charge your credit card for lunch forever. ;)
Captain Bleed_Green

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 am

Uncle Death wrote:I agree COF would be an excellent spokesperson. We just need to come up with a strategy that makes connections with players that don't visit the forum and are totally unaware of what is going on. That's why I suggest we try and inform players in our games and especially new players who are the primary victims. I know that when I started out that I would jump at any chance to play higher ranking players, not just for the points but for the education.

COF would be the most respected spokesperson... I concur with this.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby IR1SH ACE on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 am

I would like to be part of this group as long as we are actively trying to bring about some change in CC...such as

1) Bring some integrity back to our scoreboard (stop the abuse of SCAMMING your way to the top)

2) some consistency in forum punishments (everyone treated equal...its seems to me that certain people get a lot of leeway from the mods but they will jump on anyone else outside of this special group)

if so sign me up and I will bring my ability to spend hours researching CC going through old threads and players games history to find evidence...I am working on a big project involving a notorious CC SCAM ARTIST at the moment and would be happy to take some advise and input from a group of like minded people

Cheers Ace
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby QoH on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:I would like to be part of this group as long as we are actively trying to bring about some change in CC...such as

1) Bring some integrity back to our scoreboard (stop the abuse of SCAMMING your way to the top)

2) some consistency in forum punishments (everyone treated equal...its seems to me that certain people get a lot of leeway from the mods but they will jump on anyone else outside of this special group)

if so sign me up and I will bring my ability to spend hours researching CC going through old threads and players games history to find evidence...I am working on a big project involving a notorious CC SCAM ARTIST at the moment and would be happy to take some advise and input from a group of like minded people

Cheers Ace

I saw your research re the Alstergreen case. You'll be given the title of "Research Bitch" :lol:

But in all seriousness, you'd be awesome to have in the group. I'll make sure griff sees this.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby hmsps on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Irish Ace

Agreed with QoH saw the research you did and i think you will be a great addition to the team
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Captain hmsps

Postby Commander9 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:18 pm

In the light of recent events... I am in.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby grifftron on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 am

Just got back from a 2 week vacation

group updated.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Previous

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup