Conquer Club

leonard_hall[busted]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby gameplayer on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Accused:

leonard_hall

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 10386122
Game 10419084

Comments:
I apologize in advance if this turns out to be untrue. leonard_hall has completed 5 whole games and is already playing with top-notch strategy and diplomacy on 8-player Waterloo games, one of the most difficult maps and game types on the site. In game chat he talks like an experienced player and is skillfully dealing and double-dealing some of the top players on this site, Kiron and mc05025. It could just be that he has experience with other online strategy games and over-the-board risk, but it is definitely suspicious enough to warrant a multi check.
Colonel gameplayer

leonard_hall

Postby mc05025 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Accused:

leonard_hall

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 10386122

Comments:
He played 5 1v1 quickly and then 8 player waterloo one of the most complicated games
He played it very good till some rounds ago. He was leading. Actually he was playing like Kiron
In 2 rounds he helped Kiron to play last as first
At the last round he ruined his position in order to attack me and save Kiron who was ready to die.

PS I checked his other games. At the games he is playing like he has a lot of experince. For example at game Game 10403844 he wrote first ta the chat saying 'peace blue between india and middle east?'. At my first games I did not propose truces and without that language.
Field Marshal mc05025

Re: leonard_hall

Postby D00MandD3A7H on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Possible! But you all might be wrong.
Major D00MandD3A7H

Location: Launched from : Florida | Destination : UAC Headquarters on Mars

Postby s3xt0y on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:27 pm

There was another report at the top of the list for him, why didn't you just add to that one?
Sergeant 1st Class s3xt0y

Postby mc05025 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:18 pm

sorry. I did not check. But I made comments from my point of view
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Merged the similar threads.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby leonard_hall on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:22 am

@gameplayer. This is BS. Just because someone is good at this game does not make them multis. I read instructions and forums for strat. I look at past histories of players and see their plays. I look for map weaknesses to exploit. Just because most players don't bother when they start does not mean all players don't (I did).

@MC05025. The first time I "helped" Kiron for a double turn, I needed to go badly myself to hit Green to prevent Green from getting a bonus. That was self interest, Kiron just benefitted from my own interest. Second time, well, Kiron offered me a good deal to guarantee myself a 10 troop bonus so I was just holding up my end of the bargain AND to get my 10 picton troops before someone broke my bonus. That last hit on you was bc you and Kiron has been battling out so bad in the west it was just easy picking for my to take over. In the East I was getting bombarded by orange, pink, green, and teal. I wanted out and get a target off my back while repositioning myself. Hitting you was the best way to ensure my victory on the west side since Kiron is as good as dead (until you decided to help Kiron). Also, I didn't like the fact that you attacked Kiron while he left his sister (who seemed absolutely clueless) to rush his neighbor to the hospital. Kiron had you dead in that war, I just thought Kiron deserved to kill you and not get killed because Kiron believed saving his neighbor was worth more than a video game (sorry if I have an emotional side too).
Private leonard_hall

Postby mc05025 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:16 pm

At the last 2 rounds you attacked me for no reason at all. Actually you had a reason. To help Kiron. Do not try to say that you was following a logical strategy. Especially at the last turn in which you completely ruined your position (you were the leader, now you are almost dead), even if you wanted to go to the west (I do not beleive you played so well till that time and them follow a completely stupid plan) you have no reason to take an artilairy and attack only me so that red can defeat me and antagonize you at the west.
Now, about the double turns, you will obviously be able to find an excuse to help Kiron take a double turn. I do not know if it is coincidence that you think you were benefited by helping Kiron, I just mention that all these 'coincidences' are suspicious.
Last, at freestyle game may people not be able to play when they want. You are not here to judge if they had a good reason for not playing when they wanted and so you should help them. You should play for the win and anything else is an abuse.
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby gameplayer on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:26 pm

leonard_hall wrote:@gameplayer. This is BS. Just because someone is good at this game does not make them multis. I read instructions and forums for strat. I look at past histories of players and see their plays. I look for map weaknesses to exploit. Just because most players don't bother when they start does not mean all players don't (I did).

All those reason you mention are true, but the thing is there is certain experience you can only get from playing full games, particularly on Waterloo. It's very hard to understand a map like that unless you've finished a few games on it. And you're playing like a pro on the first game. This isn't some personal vendetta against you or anything, just a quick check, because you have to admit it looks awfully suspicious.
Colonel gameplayer

Postby Kiron on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 pm

gameplayer wrote:
leonard_hall wrote:@gameplayer. This is BS. Just because someone is good at this game does not make them multis. I read instructions and forums for strat. I look at past histories of players and see their plays. I look for map weaknesses to exploit. Just because most players don't bother when they start does not mean all players don't (I did).

All those reason you mention are true, but the thing is there is certain experience you can only get from playing full games, particularly on Waterloo. It's very hard to understand a map like that unless you've finished a few games on it. And you're playing like a pro on the first game. This isn't some personal vendetta against you or anything, just a quick check, because you have to admit it looks awfully suspicious.

Gameplayer is sorta right. You are awfully good at the Waterloo map for your first time. Even in our 2nd game you got game leader status extremely quickly (very few players gain these skills naturally, but hey, you may be one of those few, I have no clue the impact of Xiangwang's post on the game on players). As much as I thank you for getting vengeance on MC for hitting me while I was gone to the hospital, from most people's view, that was an EXTREMELY poor move on your part (from my view, extremely risky, but brilliant, of course, I'm a little biased lol). However, the hunters should look into this (I have no clue how. Just curious, how does a hunter even trace these things?).
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:45 pm

mc05025 wrote:At the last 2 rounds you attacked me for no reason at all. Actually you had a reason. To help Kiron. Do not try to say that you was following a logical strategy. Especially at the last turn in which you completely ruined your position (you were the leader, now you are almost dead), even if you wanted to go to the west (I do not beleive you played so well till that time and them follow a completely stupid plan) you have no reason to take an artilairy and attack only me so that red can defeat me and antagonize you at the west.
Now, about the double turns, you will obviously be able to find an excuse to help Kiron take a double turn. I do not know if it is coincidence that you think you were benefited by helping Kiron, I just mention that all these 'coincidences' are suspicious.
Last, at freestyle game may people not be able to play when they want. You are not here to judge if they had a good reason for not playing when they wanted and so you should help them. You should play for the win and anything else is an abuse.

He isn't sitting so hot because he hit me when I asked him not to in early rounds. As a result, I bombarded almost all of his terr. I was able to bombard 15ish territories (some with 2s and 3s) with my stack of 5. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 am

Fair credit to the guy if he has done his homework prior to joining a complex map. Whilst it's not the norm for most newcomers, it's certainly not unheard of and our clan has found a few unpolished diamonds in the past (i.e. those conscientious enough to study the strategy of others and play to the best of their ability).

In this thread one minute he's being told he's too good, then the next he's being told his strategy's illogical. And as a freemium I doubt he's online 24/7 like some of the other vastly experienced players in that Waterloo game, so when he takes his turn I doubt there's any 'method' in it and it's purely coincidental if Kiron was immediately able to follow (and retain a bonus). Given the reams of chat, advice, collusion, etc I'm astonished he's even still in the game.

Chat can be a giveaway, so by all means this C&A report can't be called spurious. But Leonard....if you are an honest player and are considering going premium drop me a line. You'd be a welcome addition to any clan (and I'd like to get dibs!)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:39 pm

leonard_hall has been busted with Kiron and mcrcweb.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby gameplayer on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 pm

wow...just wow...
Colonel gameplayer

Postby Kiron on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 pm

What the heck did the hunters get this conclusion from??????? How did I get busted for no reason?
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby Kiron on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 pm

This has better not be some sort of scam just to get me to pay premium!
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby Kiron on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:55 pm

How do I contact someone to appeal this?
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby gameplayer on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 pm

click on the "help" tab and scroll down to open a support ticket. you want "cheating and abuse" under the dropdown menu. explain the situation and if they agree with you it'll get reversed.
Colonel gameplayer

Postby hmsps on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Kiron wrote:What the heck did the hunters get this conclusion from??????? How did I get busted for no reason?
And if he was guilty (and i'm not saying he is), why would you allow a cheat to simply buy back their premium with the same point score etc. Seems as though the punishment really is $25 into the CC coffers
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Captain hmsps

Postby Kiron on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Already sent the appeal. But even if I am cleared, that's 4 games I just lost...I want my points back!

P.S. What makes this worse I highly doubt mcrcweb or leonard_hall will pay $25 each to prove my/their (well I don't know about those two) innocence!
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby Bones2484 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Kiron wrote:P.S. What makes this worse I highly doubt mcrcweb or leonard_hall will pay $25 each to prove my/their (well I don't know about those two) innocence!

Buying back premium does not prove innocence. And besides, since they were matched as a multi of yours, you can only buy back premium on one of the accounts.
Major Bones2484

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:26 pm

I wasn't expecting that...

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Kiron on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
Kiron wrote:P.S. What makes this worse I highly doubt mcrcweb or leonard_hall will pay $25 each to prove my/their (well I don't know about those two) innocence!

Buying back premium does not prove innocence. And besides, since they were matched as a multi of yours, you can only buy back premium on one of the accounts.

No, I meant that as relatively new players, they would not bother investing the money to prove their innocence since they are not invested in this game as I am. Hence, they won't bother playing this site again (I doubt it anyways).
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
another top ranked player of questionable merit.......seems like the only way to the top...
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby mc05025 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:57 pm

I thought Kiron would have nothing to do with that one. Xiangwang was the one who I suspected. I thought he made a new account to help Kiron + have fun by winning 500 points per game. But in any case I do not think Kiron made it to 4300 by cheating. I have played with him many games and he is qualified. But in any case I would like an explanation from you Kiron. Do you know leonard_hall?? Is he a friend or something? They can not be so many coincidence....
Field Marshal mc05025

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports