CHANGE: The tournament has been changed to now include 4-player games at the beginning instead of 8-player. All 8 nations are still selectable, but only 4 in each shard can be chosen.
UPDATE: This tournament, originally planned for a contest has now got Bronze in that contest. If it fills and we play it, I get a medal.
- show: Settings Clarification
QUICK PLAY RULES:
You need to post:1
Your home map (you can pick a different one for 4, 5 and 3 player games)2
A home shard
- Bant: Flat Rate, Sunny, Unlimited
- Esper: Flat Rate, Sunny, Chained
- Grixis: No Spoils, Foggy, Chained
- Jund: Nuclear, Foggy, Adjacent
- Naya: Escalating, Sunny, Adjacent
A Home Nation (not absolutely necessary, just for flavor)4
Settings for phase 2 and 3, read below for more information
All games are sequential, automatic and have a round limit of 50 Turns.
Now, for the meatier stuff:
- show: Welcome to Alara
- show: Rules
- show: Players and Maps