Conquer Club

[CL4] Clan League 4 - FINAL

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Clan League 4

Postby peanutsdad on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Bruceswar wrote:I will make one quick public post on this. Wild Geese is dead as a clan as far as I know. People have left it, and the rest seem to be social. Therefore there is no rules violation. If it is indeed found that Wild Geese is still competing then there will be other issues. As far as BPB being left out. You guys just did not sign up. Nobody to blame but yourselves.

Thanks for the quick resolution Bruce, as i said in the other thread, i was sure we had not violated any rules. thanks again.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby IcePack on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Last completed wild geese challenge was mid Oct 2011 (that I can see). I don't see anything regarding them breaking up, going social, etc.
Other then a few players leaving, I don't see much of anything.

How does a clan go from active to social, is there something they must do?

Just seems odd that some of the players have 2 clans listed in their groups. I don't care really I'm not a KOA leader or speaking on their behalf. I got no akin in the game, I'm outta here shortly for awhile.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby peanutsdad on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 am

IcePack wrote:Last completed wild geese challenge was mid Oct 2011 (that I can see). I don't see anything regarding them breaking up, going social, etc.

Just seems odd that some of the players have 2 clans listed in their groups. I don't care really I'm not a KOA leader or speaking on their behalf. I got no akin in the game, I'm outta here shortly for awhile.

IcePack

Just to clarify, Nagerous used to be one of the leaders of Wild Geese, he was also the CLA rep for the clan, on November 27th 2011 he sent me a message stating that Wild Geese had very few members still active, not enough to compete, and that the clan was going social, he also stated that he was leaving wild geese at that time, which he did, pulling them out of the CLA unless one of the other leaders notifies me of them continuing to be competitive. I never received any messages from there leaders stating other wise. In January, I got a message from Jgalioto and Bigragooch and qwert that they were interested in joining a competitive clan since wild geese was no longer active, i added them to the mythology clan at that time. The current leaders of Wild Geese are Poptartpsycho18, Ga7, and Fircoal. Poptart has told me tonight she's not active, busy with real life and will probably not renew her premium membership and can't say whether WG are active or not, Ga7 is no longer active on the site at all, and Fircoal did not respond to pm asking for clarification on there status, but as icepack pointed out, WG's last active activity was in Oct 2011 which was a month before my conversation with Nagerous. To answer your question icepack about a clan going social from a competitive status, all they would have to do is fill out an e-ticket asking admin to move them from the competitive thread to the social one, or as with many clans that fail, eventually the CD just removes them for inactivity or falling apart.
Really, this was a non issue, just eddie trying to stir things up as usual by starting fires in public instead of just sending a pm to someone and asking, as usual he got a bunch of people to pay attention to him again, but the whole thing was ridiculous to begin with, i wouldn't break or allow my clan to break the 1 competitive clan rule and anyone that knows me on this site at all would know that. it's just a shame that any of us had to spend any time responding to this at all as it was frivolous and with out merit to begin with.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby peanutsdad on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 am

and just for the record and so there was no confusion at all, poptartpsycho18 removed BG and JG from wild geese tonight, so it's really a dead issue.
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby IcePack on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 am

No problems, just curious like I said. Sounds like its sorted out pretty well :)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:26 am

peanutsdad wrote:
IcePack wrote:Last completed wild geese challenge was mid Oct 2011 (that I can see). I don't see anything regarding them breaking up, going social, etc.

IcePack

Just to clarify, Nagerous used to be one of the leaders of Wild Geese, he was also the CLA rep for the clan, on November 27th 2011 he sent me a message stating that Wild Geese had very few members still active, not enough to compete, and that the clan was going social, he also stated that he was leaving wild geese at that time, which he did, pulling them out of the CLA unless one of the other leaders notifies me of them continuing to be competitive. I never received any messages from there leaders stating other wise. In January, I got a message from Jgalioto and Bigragooch and qwert that they were interested in joining a competitive clan since wild geese was no longer active, i added them to the mythology clan at that time. The current leaders of Wild Geese are Poptartpsycho18, Ga7, and Fircoal. Poptart has told me tonight she's not active, busy with real life and will probably not renew her premium membership and can't say whether WG are active or not, Ga7 is no longer active on the site at all, and Fircoal did not respond to pm asking for clarification on there status, but as icepack pointed out, WG's last active activity was in Oct 2011 which was a month before my conversation with Nagerous. To answer your question icepack about a clan going social from a competitive status, all they would have to do is fill out an e-ticket asking admin to move them from the competitive thread to the social one, or as with many clans that fail, eventually the CD just removes them for inactivity or falling apart.
Really, this was a non issue, just eddie trying to stir things up as usual by starting fires in public instead of just sending a pm to someone and asking, as usual he got a bunch of people to pay attention to him again, but the whole thing was ridiculous to begin with, i wouldn't break or allow my clan to break the 1 competitive clan rule and anyone that knows me on this site at all would know that. it's just a shame that any of us had to sp
.end any time responding to this at all as it was frivolous and with out merit to begin with.

why are you attacking me(in red) i did send a pm and got the info i needed. and you yourself have just admited you did not contact any leadership to see what was happening and went on the word of a member leaving the group.(in blue)
Major eddie2

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 am

Hi all

Eddie vs Myth

The CD team investigated it along with the TO's help and it is determined that Wild Geese have been social for some time now. Due to the inactivity in the clan no one stepped up to take the proper steps to go social. There were no rules broken and hence no penalty's to hand out this matter is officially closed no need to further comment on it.

I would like to thank all involved for there fast and quick responses and also to the CD team for helping out in this matter.

R.J.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

[CL4] Clan League 4

Postby Teflon Kris on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 am

Wild Geese have clearly ceased to compete competitively and have made an administrative error in not declaring this properly.

This decision has been handled well by the parties concerned.

Clearly, the administrative error is at the hands of Wild Geese, over whom Mythology have no control.
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:27 am

WPBRJ wrote:Hi all

Eddie vs Myth

The CD team investigated it along with the TO's help and it is determined that Wild Geese have been social for some time now. Due to the inactivity in the clan no one stepped up to take the proper steps to go social. There were no rules broken and hence no penalty's to hand out this matter is officially closed no need to further comment on it.

I would like to thank all involved for there fast and quick responses and also to the CD team for helping out in this matter.

R.J.

so i am not allowed to bait troll etc or aka get removed from cl4. but you can bait myself??? will you be removing your clan from this tourney ????

eddie vrs myth.

is a outright bait towards myself. why is it not headed aka v myth incident or even myth and wild geese incident because that is what it is.i am only the person reporting a breech of cl4 rules which as documentation is wild geese were still registered as a clan.. i will leave it at that but will just add 1 thing for you to think about.

Time
when i was a member of time we had 2 members

general roy
buddysystem
these 2 players were also members of 1st reg of footguards. (i am sure general brock will confirm this to you as well. or even joshyboy.)

at the begining of clan league 3 we were informed these 2 members were in breach of the 1 clan rule. so Time would not be allowed to participate (or we were in games already and were told we would have to forfeit them games.) at the time of this incident 1st reg had been inactive and operating as a social group but still had the threads in the clan pages.(this is exactly what has happened with wild geese.) They had just decided to start operating as a clan after 3 months inactivity. we were told we could not use them in our other wars as well until they picked what clan they wanted to be in and were removed from the other, (which buddysystem stayed.) and we had to go to admin to get him removed from first reg list. So what i need to say is i know cl4 is not cl3 but since the rules then were that if a clan had not been closed off properly they are still classed as a clan until such time, as they are. i do have a convo with bruce that states wild geese were still officially classed as a clan until his post in there thread today. and i have not read anything stating this rule has been changed then i can only think this result is to protect the cla or another its eddie2 complaining we don't like him let them off.
Major eddie2

Postby mr. CD on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:53 am

eddie2 wrote:
Time
when i was a member of time we had 2 members

general roy
buddysystem
these 2 players were also members of 1st reg of footguards. (i am sure general brock will confirm this to you as well. or even joshyboy.)

at the begining of clan league 3 we were informed these 2 members were in breach of the 1 clan rule. so Time would not be allowed to participate (or we were in games already and were told we would have to forfeit them games.) at the time of this incident 1st reg had been inactive and operating as a social group but still had the threads in the clan pages.(this is exactly what has happened with wild geese.) They had just decided to start operating as a clan after 3 months inactivity. we were told we could not use them in our other wars as well until they picked what clan they wanted to be in and were removed from the other, (which buddysystem stayed.) and we had to go to admin to get him removed from first reg list. So what i need to say is i know cl4 is not cl3 but since the rules then were that if a clan had not been closed off properly they are still classed as a clan until such time, as they are. i do have a convo with bruce that states wild geese were still officially classed as a clan until his post in there thread today. and i have not read anything stating this rule has been changed then i can only think this result is to protect the cla or another its eddie2 complaining we don't like him let them off.

I can confirm that too, been in 1st Reg from the start and was around there when all this happened.
Lieutenant mr. CD

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:13 am

ow and ps i forgot to add. general roy was a leader of 1st reg during this period and 1st reg were only in discussion about staying social or going active as a clan. but we were not allowed to use the 2 players until everything was finalised.
Major eddie2

Postby nagerous on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 pm

No administrative error by me, I did not close it down as it wasn't my place to and instead I left it to the other leaders who were still around(ish) at the time to decide the future.

Other than that, I am not getting involved so please stop PMing me.
Captain nagerous

Postby IcePack on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Why didn't the two players remove themselves from WG do there was no conflict, or help propel the group to social so they could leave without issues?

Doesn't make sense why someone would be allowed to be part of 2 clans when everyone's rule is one competitice clan and the other hadn't made any official moves to go social yet. If they wanted out early shouldn't they have dropped te first one?

I understand it's been settled and they've been removed, guess I'm asking theoretical what should have happened. ;)

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:08 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:
Leehar wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:Great work WP and DJ.

This was the kind of thread I wished the other clan leagues had, with everyone's standings in one post and so forth.

Good luck to all the clans. Should be extremely fun.

If I remember correctly, I'm sure both cl2 and 3 had them? DJ and wp aren't really cutting completely new ground as I understand it

If they did have them then I couldn't find them in the threads, but am to lazy to go look back through to find them.

i think what is trying to be said hear and i have herd it a lot over the past few weeks is that its a bit less confusing and much easier to follow with the set up and everything linked to the proper threads.

You were just jealous that we had Eddie all to ourselves in the Division G thread and you wanted a share of his wisdom.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby Leehar on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:39 pm

IcePack wrote:Why didn't the two players remove themselves from WG do there was no conflict, or help propel the group to social so they could leave without issues?

Doesn't make sense why someone would be allowed to be part of 2 clans when everyone's rule is one competitice clan and the other hadn't made any official moves to go social yet. If they wanted out early shouldn't they have dropped te first one?

I understand it's been settled and they've been removed, guess I'm asking theoretical what should have happened. ;)

IcePack

From what I understand, it's impossible to actually remove yourself from a clan, and you need a leader to kick you out? Which may have been tough to do if all 3 of them were inactive?
Similarly how are you gonna propel a group to Social if there's no one active there to discuss it with?

And Eddie, while I understand your viewpoint, and how there may very well be double standards at play here with how you're treated compared to others if indeed different bars are set, you also need to adjust your whole 'stick it to the establishment ' attitude you have in this seemingly eternal game of one-upmanship and trying to get a leg up any which way you can. You often have right ideas that are worth transmitting, but you seem to antagonize and ostracise many you end up dealing with. So while I admit you often are the underdog and marginalized somewhat, you also seem to unhelpfully contribute to that as well.

So yeah, I really do think that Mythology and Peanuts should have done more in this situation, and no offense to them, but they do deserve to be penalized since while they accepted qwert from the same clan, who made the proactive step of leaving Wild Geese, as did Nagerous before he joined Bpb, and Peanut as the incumbant leader of the cla currently should have ensured due process was followed and confirmed that either jg and bg were no longer in WG, or that WG was completely social in the same fashion that we in Nemesis and that Tofu ensured we were.
Similarly, the fact that jg and bg are now removed from WG does not make that a dead issue, and the fact that it has been done so highlights the uncertainty in the case and makes it clear that when the game in question commenced, both the players in question were not clear of the cloud of which clan they were in and therefore should not have participated and that a punishment should be imposed by the tournament directors in accordance with the past precedence imposed in the Time case...
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby IcePack on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Good points leehar - thanks. I think I see it pretty close to how you said. I guess I thought it wasn't physically possible to be apart of two active clans @ once, that you had to be removed before a new leader could even invite. But now it makes more sense, just like any other user group you could be added to if the leaders r willing.

That being said, I don't really have an opinion on punishment but i agree it needs to be consistent w past results and penalties. They clearly were apart of both clans even if one wasn't actively participating - it clearly wasn't social (yet).

Cheers :)
IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby chapcrap on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Leehar, you can remove yourself from a clan as long as it's not your main usergroup.

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=156317
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Leehar on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 pm

lol, benga sent me that link as well, but yeah, most clans usually do place themselves as default usergroup, so I suspect thats the case their. Which leads to an interesting question that if you get someone else to default you elsewhere, you can resign yourself?

And thanks Ice, there was obviously that modicum of uncertainty over WG which was highlighted by Bruces question in the thread, so at that point I don't think Myth should have used those members until it was cleared or they actually left (and the act of doing so retrospectively after they had already started a game with myth just gives more fos on them)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:56 pm

nagerous wrote:No administrative error by me, I did not close it down as it wasn't my place to and instead I left it to the other leaders who were still around(ish) at the time to decide the future.

Other than that, I am not getting involved so please stop PMing me.

i have not pmed you it must be other people but does this statement not counter act peanutsdad saying nag left and said wild geese had gone social.
Major eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Leehar wrote:lol, benga sent me that link as well, but yeah, most clans usually do place themselves as default usergroup, so I suspect thats the case their. Which leads to an interesting question that if you get someone else to default you elsewhere, you can resign yourself?

And thanks Ice, there was obviously that modicum of uncertainty over WG which was highlighted by Bruces question in the thread, so at that point I don't think Myth should have used those members until it was cleared or they actually left (and the act of doing so retrospectively after they had already started a game with myth just gives more fos on them)

is this actually still true. because a while back if you were a leader you needed admin to remove you. now you can remove yourself from leadership. as for the fact let me explain how i found this out.

they were in 1 of my clan members fav maps. they beat him so i clan ranked them for the map to see if it was a lucky win, the results and compile clan showed them as wild geese members. i contacted a clan mod and asked if wild geese were still active and was told they were. so i brought it up. and when i checked there profile there default group was mythology.
Major eddie2

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:07 pm

eddie2 wrote:
Leehar wrote:lol, benga sent me that link as well, but yeah, most clans usually do place themselves as default usergroup, so I suspect thats the case their. Which leads to an interesting question that if you get someone else to default you elsewhere, you can resign yourself?

is this actually still true. because a while back if you were a leader you needed admin to remove you. now you can remove yourself from leadership. as for the fact let me explain how i found this out.

they were in 1 of my clan members fav maps. they beat him so i clan ranked them for the map to see if it was a lucky win, the results and compile clan showed them as wild geese members. i contacted a clan mod and asked if wild geese were still active and was told they were. so i brought it up. and when i checked there profile there default group was mythology.

That script has nothing to do with if a clan is social or not. There are some clans not yet listed and others not yet taken out. Moot point.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

not moot point bruce i am just letting you guys no i did not purposely go looking for a fault in there teams. it was a general check i was doing to find out why we lost a home game.

ow and ps what was it you said to me again.

ah yes that was it ..

wild geese did not apply.
myth did....

so like i said to you if bpb want in aka will let them join our ranks. if we get ?ed about it bpb will say we gone social :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major eddie2

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:13 pm

eddie2 wrote:not moot point bruce i am just letting you guys no i did not purposely go looking for a fault in there teams. it was a general check i was doing to find out why we lost a home game.

You cannot relate a script made by someone else to a clan league. 2 totally different things.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:18 pm

eddie2 wrote:not moot point bruce i am just letting you guys no i did not purposely go looking for a fault in there teams. it was a general check i was doing to find out why we lost a home game.

ow and ps what was it you said to me again.

ah yes that was it ..

wild geese did not apply.
myth did....

so like i said to you if bpb want in aka will let them join our ranks. if we get ?ed about it bpb will say we gone social :lol: :lol: :lol:

ow yes i forgot to add then in a couple of months once aka/bpb win they will go back to bpb and reactivate as bpb clan like tofu did.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Bruceswar wrote:

You cannot relate a script made by someone else to a clan league. 2 totally different things.

you can relate it to clan games and team games seperate though and thats what i said. i ranked them on the map for team games bruceeee.. and clan games.....
Major eddie2

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges