Conquer Club

Favourite Conqueror?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Favourite Conqueror

Total votes : 0

Favourite Conqueror?

Postby sdh on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 pm

who is your favourite conqueror and why? ;)
Last edited by sdh on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Colonel sdh

Re: Favourite Conqueror?

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:17 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24...wait, was he ever conqueror?... I don't see the conqueror medal on his page. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ad10r3tr0 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook ad10r3tr0

Postby TeeGee on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Keep it nice guys and girls :)

There are a few conquerors that I enjoy talking to/playing with.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby IcePack on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 pm

ad10r3tr0 wrote:[Game]JOHNNYROCKET24[/Game]...wait, was he ever conqueror?... I don't see the conqueror medal on his page. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta admit, I chuckled when I saw this :D

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby QoH on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:01 pm

IcePack wrote:
ad10r3tr0 wrote:[Game]JOHNNYROCKET24[/Game]...wait, was he ever conqueror?... I don't see the conqueror medal on his page. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta admit, I chuckled when I saw this :D

Me too. Failed use of "player" tags.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby Georgerx7di on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 pm

This was tough, I really liked a few of them. KH is a really nice guy when you get to know him, Demon too. Comicboy and poomaker used to play in our singles games back in the day, both really nice guys. I picked scott though, played tons of games with him, he was my first friend on here. We played a lot of singles games, and some team games together too. When I came back from my year away from cc, scott was the one who introduced me to all the new people.

Blitz is a nice guy, no matter how much people get mad at him for his lists. I learned a lot about team games from him. Snap is cool, easy going guy. So any of them could have been my choice. Also you guys forgot alstergren, although he may have had it before the title "conqueror" came out. Back then you were just in 1st place. JR did make conqueror, but it was only for a few hours. At first I didn't like him, but after a while I realized he was actually pretty cool too.

Gibbom made conqueror from a battle royale. We were such point whore's back then that we invited him to some of our "high ranked" 6 player singles, esc, games, that's back when colonel was a high rank : P The rest of the list seem like ok guys to me. I'm starting to like general lee, he's in kort now so I've had a chance to play a game or two against hime. He has a similar, cynical tone that KH does : P So I guess I like most of these guys, but the ones I mentioned in the first paragraph were the ones I played with the most.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby nietzsche on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 pm

I wanted to vote for Scott too, but I remember he uncovered one of my multis so I chose thebest.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 pm

I voted King_Herpes (if anybody cares), due to:
- not being on here as long as all of you
- he was the only conqueror we beat in a game
- he's damn funny, the most interesting writer on CC
- and for the shenanigans he pulls
- I've played in a few games with him, none of the others I recall

Long live The King,
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:16 pm

voted but chose to keep my pick to myself. Very impressive in their own right. My respect to everyone on the list, even those who catch crap for being there. Each took the time and trouble to climb to the top. cudo's to all of you.
Private jgordon1111

Postby nippersean on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Blitz
Brigadier nippersean

Postby LFAW on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Karelpieterje
Brigadier LFAW

Postby ViperOverLord on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

I'd go with Blitzaholic b/c of his versatility or mc05025 b/c of his diplomacy. karelpietertje seems to have a decent demeanor as well.

I'd also be interested in seeing the most hated conqueror poll :D
Captain ViperOverLord

Postby IcePack on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:56 pm

I voted blitz, like him or not he's left a bit of a vacuum in his place. Others don't seem to have the stage presence, amount of posts and other assorted contributions. I for one, miss the lists :) respect to all of those on the list, but he is my vote.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Johnny Rockets on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Johnny Rocket24

Decent guy when you get to know him. Most on the list were before my time, some I'm not familiar enough, but the asterix crew you have listed in the pol don't have the moral fiber to even be considered.

JRock
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby Stephan Wayne on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 pm

King is King for a reason there is no argument to be had.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Stephan Wayne

Postby owenshooter on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:28 pm

the ones that don't cheat with multis on the other team and the ones that don't farm...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 pm

This is not fair! I like too many of them.

Sjanp is a great player and a super nice person. One of the best players all around.

Scott-land is a freestyle beast and can handle triples like nobody else.

KP is likely the fastest freestyle player ever. Killer player at team games also.

Poo-maker is the one who did it all. I would rate him likely the best all around player.

Comic is one of those cases that will not be repeated. All 8 to 6 man games seq esc. Rare Breed and a great player.

Thebest - is a fast player who kicks butt, but also is super nice.

King Herpes... Say whatever you want about him, but let me see you win 99% on any map. I do not care who you, he was nearly unbeatable on City Mogul.

I could mention them all, but soo many.

I abstain from voting because I need 7 choices!
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby codeblue1018 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:34 am

Agree with what Bruce said as well as his comments for each player. What is shocking tho, I am the only vote for Poo-maker? WTF?!?!
Poo IMO was the best player this site ever had both his ability to play whatever game and/or settings but most importantly, he was as nice of person as they come. Pity he's gone.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby sdh on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 am

apologies for not including JOHNNYROCKET24 and alstergren, I just based the poll on who has got the Conq medal.

My vote was for thebest who seemed like a really nice guy and didn't seem to use any cheap ways of getting points, just 1v1 public freestyle and was just better than anyone else at it.
Colonel sdh

Postby hmsps on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:41 am

sdh wrote:apologies for not including JOHNNYROCKET24 and alstergren, I just based the poll on who has got the Conq medal.

My vote was for thebest who seemed like a really nice guy and didn't seem to use any cheap ways of getting points, just 1v1 public freestyle and was just better than anyone else at it.
gonna ask stupid question, why did they not get the medals?
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Major hmsps

Postby sdh on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:46 am

I think because the Conqueror rank didn't exist then, but they were number 1 on the scoreboard (could be wrong though)

edit

Georgerx7di wrote:Also you guys forgot alstergren, although he may have had it before the title "conqueror" came out. Back then you were just in 1st place. JR did make conqueror, but it was only for a few hours. At first I didn't like him, but after a while I realized he was actually pretty cool too.

not sure why JR doesn't have one then? :?
Colonel sdh

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:27 am

Georgerx7di wrote:This was tough, I really liked a few of them. KH is a really nice guy when you get to know him, Demon too. Comicboy and poomaker used to play in our singles games back in the day, both really nice guys. I picked scott though, played tons of games with him, he was my first friend on here. We played a lot of singles games, and some team games together too. When I came back from my year away from cc, scott was the one who introduced me to all the new people.

Blitz is a nice guy, no matter how much people get mad at him for his lists. I learned a lot about team games from him. Snap is cool, easy going guy. So any of them could have been my choice. Also you guys forgot alstergren, although he may have had it before the title "conqueror" came out. Back then you were just in 1st place. JR did make conqueror, but it was only for a few hours. At first I didn't like him, but after a while I realized he was actually pretty cool too.

Gibbom made conqueror from a battle royale. We were such point whore's back then that we invited him to some of our "high ranked" 6 player singles, esc, games, that's back when colonel was a high rank : P The rest of the list seem like ok guys to me. I'm starting to like general lee, he's in kort now so I've had a chance to play a game or two against hime. He has a similar, cynical tone that KH does : P So I guess I like most of these guys, but the ones I mentioned in the first paragraph were the ones I played with the most.

thanks. it does take alot of work and dealing with stress to accomplish conqueror and to bypassed for the medal is flat out wrong just because I dont have a screen shot to prove it. again, this is why I will never buy gold here again.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby anonymus on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:02 am

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:This was tough, I really liked a few of them. KH is a really nice guy when you get to know him, Demon too. Comicboy and poomaker used to play in our singles games back in the day, both really nice guys. I picked scott though, played tons of games with him, he was my first friend on here. We played a lot of singles games, and some team games together too. When I came back from my year away from cc, scott was the one who introduced me to all the new people.

thanks. it does take alot of work and dealing with stress to accomplish conqueror and to bypassed for the medal is flat out wrong just because I dont have a screen shot to prove it. again, this is why I will never buy gold here again.

the srever does not have memory? i thought the scoreboard was basically part of the forums?
how about using the wayback machine to find the score? http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

if it was only about a screenshot i could hook you up in about 2 min.. must be a better way of proving this?

and a refusal to give out a medal of some pixels.. yeah.. i guess it is just another case of how

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Colonel anonymus

Postby pretender77 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:14 am

in my opinion gibbon was the last player to get conquerer by playing good people. thats just my opinion cheers folks
ImageImage

22:30:44 ‹Metsfanmax› wait
02/02/2013 22:30:47 ‹Metsfanmax› NoS is 16?
22:31:1 ‹Metsfanmax› there's no way that NoS is not like 27 years old
Captain pretender77

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:31 am

anonymus wrote:
JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:

the srever does not have memory? i thought the scoreboard was basically part of the forums?
how about using the wayback machine to find the score? http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

if it was only about a screenshot i could hook you up in about 2 min.. must be a better way of proving this?

and a refusal to give out a medal of some pixels.. yeah.. i guess it is just another case of how

/ :?:

I was told to provide a screenshot to receive a medal. The time frame was December/January when I was in a race with Poo Maker for conqueror.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion