Conquer Club

Bigbirr - Gamethrowing/Suiciding [Noted] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Bigbirr - Gamethrowing/Suiciding [Noted] DCR

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Accused:

bigbirr

The accused are suspected of:

Gamethrowing/Suiciding

Game number(s):

Game 10453934

Comments:

Round 27: Image
Round 33: Image

We were in a 3way stand off with all of us having equal numbers of troops. We basically were taking turns breaking whomever had the higher troop count until this retard sui'd on me, using ALL his troops to smash the shit out of me. Then yellow came in and cleaned up.
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Re: Bigbirr - Gamethrowing/Suiciding

Postby dazza2008 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Looks to me like he is not the most experienced and he got bored and tried something. He failed as he obviously would but I can't see that he meant it or cheated.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 am

dazza2008 wrote:Looks to me like he is not the most experienced and he got bored and tried something. He failed as he obviously would but I can't see that he meant it or cheated.

I'm not accusing him of cheating. I am accusing him of suiciding and thus throwing the game.

Postby Woodruff on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 am

TheGeneral2112 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:Looks to me like he is not the most experienced and he got bored and tried something. He failed as he obviously would but I can't see that he meant it or cheated.

I'm not accusing him of cheating. I am accusing him of suiciding and thus throwing the game.

So then what's the point? If he's not doing this in some sort of a consistent fashion or in a way that looks like he's targeting a specific person, then nothing should be done about it (not even a warning). Foe him and be done with it, rather than trying to drag his name through the mud over a single game.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Re: Bigbirr - Gamethrowing/Suiciding [Pending] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:46 am

From what I can read in the log, and from what you had taken between round 27 and round 32, you both spent several rounds taking provinces from each other. On the final two rounds, you went twice before he even took a turn, and took 9 of his provinces. He seemed to have responded by attacking you with everything he had.

Bigbirr does have 500+ games under his belt, so I am going to note this in case it happens again, as it is not like he is brand new to the game. I feel that this is just sour grapes on your part though, General, and would caution you against posting possible spurious reports if the future. That have been quite a few cases recently where the OP was given an infraction instead of the accused. Make sure it is what you say it is before dropping a report.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: Bigbirr - Gamethrowing/Suiciding [Pending] DCR

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

deathcomesrippin wrote:From what I can read in the log, and from what you had taken between round 27 and round 32, you both spent several rounds taking provinces from each other. On the final two rounds, you went twice before he even took a turn, and took 9 of his provinces. He seemed to have responded by attacking you with everything he had.

Bigbirr does have 500+ games under his belt, so I am going to note this in case it happens again, as it is not like he is brand new to the game. I feel that this is just sour grapes on your part though, General, and would caution you against posting possible spurious reports if the future. That have been quite a few cases recently where the OP was given an infraction instead of the accused. Make sure it is what you say it is before dropping a report.

Like I stated in the original report, ALL THREE OF US TOOK TURNS BREAKING THE PERSON WHO WAS IN THE LEAD TO KEEP THINGS EVEN. So you admit that he is guilty of what I accused him of. Cool beans. Again, further proof that this was intentional, supporting my report. You feel this is sour grapes on my part? For reporting someone who even you admit attacked me with everything he had in a 3 player game? I'm confused, did you, or did you not just back up what I said in my original report with both your decision AND what I just quoted? Then why do you feel the need to threaten me? Does it make you feel strong? You a big man now?

How about you just take care of my legit report, give a legit decision, and not come at me personally. Please do that next time.

Re: Bigbirr - Gamethrowing/Suiciding [Noted] DCR

Postby mc05025 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Honestly, I do not think that moderators and volunteers are qualified to see a game that there is a suicide and punish the suicider if needed. Suiciding is a complicated strategy as any player gains a history. As soon as the general policy of cc is to leave a history to any player (through rating,forums etc) you can not forbid suicide, you can only punish it when there is no reason for it or when someone over using that strategy and destroy many games
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 am

1 game is not enough evidence to give out a warning.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Woodruff on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:1 game is not enough evidence to give out a warning.

1 game of THIS nature shouldn't be enough to give out a "noted" for a situation of THIS nature. It's a joke that it was.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:39 am

Woodruff wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:1 game is not enough evidence to give out a warning.

1 game of THIS nature shouldn't be enough to give out a "noted" for a situation of THIS nature. It's a joke that it was.

Surely you aren't saying that C & A mods are a joke... That would be almost like flaming/trolling/baiting. And we all know we shouldn't do that to the C & A mods...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Closed C&A Reports