Conquer Club

Office Mafia ENDGAME!! TOWN WINS!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Office Mafia (6/9) D3: Is there a doctor in the office?

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 am

FYI - "don't lynch him tonight" meant "in this 12-hour period", not in terms of mafia days.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:43 am

Did you post enough CLEVER? :P

Regaurdless, i agree with DM. My two top suspects are Neb and Mob. I think i will investigate CLEVER just to assure that he is town to bring it down to a 50/50 shot that we get the right guy tomorrow. So, I think Mob is the scummiest, but its hard to get a read on him since he was innactive (sick) for a period of time. Neb could be scum, but I believe we should go with Mob. Anybody else have suggestions? We dont have much to go off of anyways :/.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 am

I have to agree with new guy on mob being the second scummiest after name
But if you must make sure it's me then be my guest
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Re: Office Mafia (9/9) D1: Register Complete

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:11 am

In my earlier post, I ruled out the situation where MoB is mafia but name isn't. So, I see the following options:
A) name/clever
B) name/MoB
C) name/Nebu
D) Nebu/clever

nàme wrote:i still say somethingclever. he isnt participating, he claimed a role then left to his fate and he only came around to save himself, not to help figure this out. not to mention if he is falsly claiming a VT, it could go the whole game and have us not find him. not hanging him now will just prolong the inevitable, right?

This is from D1, after clever's claim. Name tries to resurrect the case to lynch clever. Distancing yourself from the other mafia is one thing, but bringing a case up out of the blue to get him killed D1 doesn't make sense. This rules out A) for me.

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Interesting that everybody always says, "a vote for a no lynch is a mafia move"...yet now we have multiple people saying they opt for a no lynch on D1? Make up your mind people!

Here's my thought. I want everyone in this game to cast a vote for someone. No joke votes. Cast a serious vote with a reason why. Your reason may be weak and a reach, but at least have one.

nàme wrote:i think you probably should move the deadline up, this is going to take forever

safariguy5 wrote:Yeah, I think we've gotten all we can from this day, I don't see anything too much else to note or point out.

So, name and safariguy5...ready to give up so quickly? Name, you've pushed hard for SomethingClever a few times during Day1? Yet now you say, "move the deadline up"? Getting anxious that the day is taking so long?

I'm just not sure where we start D2, if we don't get more info. In fact, we'll most likely start in the same place, just short somethingclever. Then what? We'll go for another no lynch and hope our cop comes through? What happened to all the arguments for not "following the cop?"

Anyway, I'm throwing a vote at Name for wanting to end the day early.

unvote VOTE NAME

D1 is idling, and Nebu tries to start a case against name. This leads to name's claim, but could have easily led to a lynch, if we decided to test the second VT claim of the day. Again, not a great move for a mafia team. C) is ruled out.

MoB Deadly wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Yeah, I think we've gotten all we can from this day, I don't see anything too much else to note or point out.

yeah vote safari Giving up after only 7 pages including sign ups and confirms? cmon we can do better than that.

This is the next post after Nebu's case on name. MoB hadn't been active much, but shows up to cast his first vote of the day - a one-line case against safari. On top of that, he makes the exact same case that Nebu did for name. This seems like a distraction. Evidence supporting B).

Nebuchadnezer wrote:So here's what we have to work with:
Players
1. safariguy5 Frizzy the Doctor
2. MoB Deadly No claim

4. Nebuchadnezer no claim
5. new guy1 no claim
6. Iron Butterfly Claimed Baldie, town jailer
7. Some7hingCLEVER - Claimed New Guy Dan - vT
8. drunkmonkey - no claim
9. nàme - Claimed Steve the Joker

Dead
3. Djfireside - Snowbo (Vanilla Townie)

I have no idea where we are going here. Therefore, I will go back to my initial vote...

VOTE DRUNKMONKEY

This was on D2, just after safari and I had voted for IB. Safari and I were both viewed as town by most people, so it would have been simple for Nebu to sneak onto the bandwagon to kill the jailer. But instead, he tries to start a case against me. Why would any mafia member pass up this golden opportunity? There are a few posts like this by Nebu that just don't strike me as something mafia would do. He also suggested the mass claim on D3. I don't see a mafia member taking the initiative to get that started. This makes me want to rule out C) and D).

For the record, MoB showed up after a prod to cast a vote on IB. Name hammered.

In closing, B) seems like the only option left, and a very likely one at that. I'd like to lynch name today, and if we're right, MoB tomorrow. If I overlooked any scenarios, please let me know.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:20 am

Dang man, nice breakdown of things. And I have to say I agree that Mob is the scummier one, so does CLEVER and so do you, so that is three of six. Still, Im sure im going down tonight, so i am wondering if we should wait for the other's opinion. i dont care when i throw the hammer, but i dont want the deadline to catch up with us... when is it again?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 am

new guy1 wrote:Dang man, nice breakdown of things. And I have to say I agree that Mob is the scummier one, so does CLEVER and so do you, so that is three of six. Still, Im sure im going down tonight, so i am wondering if we should wait for the other's opinion. i dont care when i throw the hammer, but i dont want the deadline to catch up with us... when is it again?

Deadline is March 10 - one week from Saturday.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby jonty125 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 am

Vote Count

nàme - (3) - Nebuchadnezer, MoB Deadly, Some7hingCLEVER

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch, deadline is Sat 10 March @ 1600 GMT.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby nàme on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:09 pm

alright, game is over for me and you are getting close to the truth. might as well cut my losses

vote name
Major nàme

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 pm

W-T-FUCK
Well at least we know he is mafia
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm really surprised it took him that long.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

nàme wrote:alright, game is over for me and you are getting close to the truth. might as well cut my losses

vote name

This makes me second guess myself a little. I may have to revisit my case on his partner tonight. New guy1, if you have anything to add, hurry up before jonty gets here. :P
Major drunkmonkey

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:42 pm

i have nothing to add, i no longer know if hes throwing us off of Mob, or if hes trying to make Mob look like scum. but i guess we might be able to find that out later. good luck guys as im sure im gone tonight.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:40 pm

lol at Name for trying to make us use WIFOM in D4!!!

I suggest, we all ignore this, as we knew he was mafia, and this was his last attempt to confuse us. We'll have to analyze based on what we had prior to that. Drunk...that was a nice recap. I was leaning CLEVER early on, but now MoB seems to be a better choice.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm

So name gets the last laugh and lynches himself so we cant see the hammerer and etc. toucé

Looks like Ill be staying up all night in the office trying to work a defense for myself. Even though I know I have an uphill battle for how "amazingly active" I have been :?
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:So name gets the last laugh and lynches himself so we cant see the hammerer and etc. toucé

Looks like Ill be staying up all night in the office trying to work a defense for myself. Even though I know I have an uphill battle for how "amazingly active" I have been :?

Dont worry, I understand you were sick and if I make it through the night, Ill give you an unbiased chance. Obviously the person who makes the best case will live anyways, and so in my eyes, you still have a pretty good chance of living tomorrow... if nobody picks up on if your mafia. :twisted:
Sergeant new guy1

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 pm

investigate me.

*worth a shot right* ? 8-[
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm

well I was going to confirm that CLEVER was town just so that I KNOW its not my fault if mafia wins cause he was mafia and I gave him a pass.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 am

well i guess it all depends what his mafia role was
if we wasnt the godfather then the godfather cant be investigated (i mean he can but wont show up as mafia)
so there is almost no reason to investigate me
but if you must investigate me i dont mind
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jonty125 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:13 am

Right everyone be quiet its now night scene and info coming after I finish this post. And if your cheeky like drunk I'll make your character have a PR. This is a warning. Don't joke about mod God.
Cook jonty125

Re: Office Mafia (5/9) N3: Degeeked

Postby jonty125 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 am

Vote Count

nàme - (4) - Nebuchadnezer, MoB Deadly, Some7hingCLEVER, nàme

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch, deadline is Sat 10 March @ 1600 GMT.

nàme has been lynched

The six men in the room looked at each other, the only woman and only doctor was no longer with them. Well, actually her body was in the corner but you understand what I mean. It had been an expected death but it didn't lessen the pain. They reailsed their failings and decided to drop all pretences in a last ditch for survival. They all said their real names. One was a little late as he had gone to the beach :-s. Well he was the boss and the cop so that gave him special privileges. He had no guilty results yet. One man said look at this guy he has been on every kill. The man who had been on every kill said, what if there isn't a cop? Then the boss came back from paintballing (Still working out how he did this with no contact with the outside world.) The dead began to be active, but that was the wind blowing the telephone cord, Baldie, was hanging from. Anyway, to cut a long story short. Everyone went round in circles until the man up for trial suicided

nàme - Dave The Geek (Mafia Godfather) has been lynched

Deadline for Night Actions is Saturday, March 3 @ 1600 GMT
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:47 pm

=D> Yayyy!
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am

i told you id get him ib but shhhh its night
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Re: Office Mafia (4/9) D4: Self-Employed

Postby jonty125 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 am

Tonight's death could only be expected. Olly the Nerd has lost his leader, so his revenge would be to take their leader. He found a cupboard of baseball bats and clubbed his boss to death. As he returned the bat, he felt guilty about what he'd done; but needs must.

In the morning, the town awoke. And found that their boss was dead. How would they lynch someone after using the hotline yesterday. They found the same cupboard Olly did and decided. That they would club the person to death.

new guy1 - Jack The Boss (Town Cop) has died

With 4 alive it take 3 to club to death, deadline is Wednesday 21st March @ 1600 GMT
Cook jonty125

Postby drunkmonkey on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:46 am

Shocking... :o :o :o

vote MoB Deadly
Major drunkmonkey

Postby new guy1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:37 am

Go town!
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives