Conquer Club

Office Mafia ENDGAME!! TOWN WINS!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Office Mafia (4/9) D4: Self-Employed

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Dont speedlynch me, or leave me at L-1 for a mafia to hammer me. Let me defend myself. May need a day or two
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Ya I was about to say the same thing
Keep ur vote on if u want but nobody vote for anyone until they have a chance to defend themselves
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Okay. i think myself, CLEVER and MoB should all post our thoughts. Let Drunkmonkey decide, or give closing arguments and we take it from there.

CLEVER - I originally thought he was mafia next to name. However, his D3 activity was rather exemplary and thought out. He didn't rush anything and had some good thoughts. But I've also learned that the most "town-looking" players are not always town. It would be very easy for CLEVER to notice a lost cause and go for name. He did have quite a few posts in D3 where he seemed to be willing to listen to name, and even considered the no lynch argument. Why?

MoB - I thought he was pro-town. However, after looking at everything, I am changing my mind. I thought the fact that MoB and name were L-1 and Hammer was too obvious. But given that it cleared out the Jailkeeper and Doc, how could they not take advantage of that? It was too easy, and then they get the detective the next night in a LYLO situation.

Neb - I'll let MoB and CLEVER make their arguments against me.

I will withhold my vote until MoB and CLEVER put their thoughts down on paper (screen?).

Also, did you notice the story?
jonty125 wrote:Tonight's death could only be expected. Olly the Nerd has lost his leader, so his revenge would be to take their leader. He found a cupboard of baseball bats and clubbed his boss to death. As he returned the bat, he felt guilty about what he'd done; but needs must.

In the morning, the town awoke. And found that their boss was dead. How would they lynch someone after using the hotline yesterday. They found the same cupboard Olly did and decided. That they would club the person to death.

new guy1 - Jack The Boss (Town Cop) has died

With 4 alive it take 3 to club to death, deadline is Wednesday 21st March @ 1600 GMT

Either MoB or CLEVER has lied about their identity. While both claims look good, I have to believe that they were given fake claims with the town having a doc, jailkeeper and cop. However, if I go down this road, my name appears to be the worst fitting of any of us left...what kind of name is Hazza anyway? If I was to make a guess based on META, I'd say MoB's claim is the most generic...but that won't actually influence my decision.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 am

Hey guys I won't be able to get on the computer today because im taking the A.C.T. In school but ill do my best to get on my brothers computer due to the fact when I type to much my phone overheats and shuts off but ya I apologize and will due my best
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Holy cow...sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

MoB has done nothing here. CLEVER conveniently can't get to a computer. How can we do anything with no discussion?

One of you has to be town, willing to post something of substance here...

RIDICULOUS.

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:58 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Holy cow...sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

MoB has done nothing here. CLEVER conveniently can't get to a computer. How can we do anything with no discussion?

RIDICULOUS.

Seriously. They're both doing their best to look like mafia. This can't go on forever. I want to hear from both in the next 18 hours or so.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:18 am

Ok im here and pissed off
So at my school there has been a block on all we sites
If you dont believe me ask ghostly and new guy they know of this
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:Ok im here and pissed off
So at my school there has been a block on all we sites
If you dont believe me ask ghostly and new guy they know of this

I can confirm this..stupid school. Now I lost my motivation to do my work in this class. Lol
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 am

i bipassed it
SWAGGER
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 am

drunkmonkey wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Holy cow...sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

RIDICULOUS.

Seriously. They're both doing their best to look like mafia. This can't go on forever. I want to hear from both in the next 18 hours or so.

i know I know. Other games needed my immediate input and I had to move the game I was modding to day. This game will need my attention for about an hour or so while I scour Nebs and Clever's posts, and I have not had that amount of time yet. Please be patient, this game's deadline isn't for far away yet.

I am not trying to come up with excuses here, and I know they are unacceptable. The only thing I can ask is that you remain patient.

Please and Thank you. I have a dinner tonight, I will not be able to post tonight most likely.

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:46 am

...nevermind
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:08 am

ok this computer is bipolar

lets do this before it shits on me again

mob- he has been no use in this game really
he is giving reasons that he cant get on the forum and i believe him as i to am having conflicts
but even before this he was no help and was pretty inactive
there was a point when he was so inactive i forgot he was in the game and assumed that neb and name were mafia but realized he was in
this is the definition of scumarining oooo and the fact that one of us lied about our identity and i KNOW that i didnt makes me think he is scum

neb-i originally thought neb was mafia but as of now he seems ok in my book
he seemed to seperate himself from name ...but then again so did i
and to you saying that i thought doing a no lynch was a good idea
on the contrary i thought it was a terrible idea and would be a complete last resort
but this is why i believe that mob is scum

sorry if it made no sense i just had to say something before my computer stops allowing me on this sight
shieldgenerator7 wrote: Clever, u so funny. You remind me of me. :lol:

shieldgenerator7 wrote: Does that make you Darth Joker? :lol:
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:23 am

and i see that mob is on the forum
please say something
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:38 am

MoB Deadly wrote: I will not be able to post tonight most likely.

I am here checking in yes to answer short questions and answer PMs and moderate my game. I am at work and get interrupted just about every couple minutes. (I got interrupted 4 times trying to make this post alone.) As I said before I need about an hour or more to devote a contributing post to find scum. Thats most likely not going to happen today.

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:17 am

I'm ready to vote for MoB.

1. He's stringing us out, and wasting time.
2. I reread the whole dam thread and MoB really never added much of anything. I understand he was sick, but still he managed to Mod a game through it.
3. I'll give my hats off to CLEVER if he is the actual mafia. He's played one hell of a town character fake on us all.

Those are my final thoughts. Let's pull the curtain back and see what we have, eh?

Neb

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 am

Agreed
And thanks I assure im town :P
And to you as well neb lol could a had me fooled
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:33 am

But then again this could be a ploy on your part to get this game over before he can fight lol
Its a tough choice
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:35 am

I know what you mean. There is a chance that I get this wrong...I'll never be 100% sure until the game is over. But mob has had plenty of time to make a useful comment and has opted to just ask for more time rather than posting his thoughts. I think he realizes that we've cornered him.

With that.... VOTE MOB DEADLY

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 am

L-1...it's now or never.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:47 am

This is bull. The deadline isnt until the end of March. I am not waiting until that time, but I clearly said I need a day or two. I have came to this thread every day and checked in. It is extremely scummy to try to convince the town to speed lynch when the deadline is weeks away, without letting me at least form a case.

If you want to waste over a month of scum hunting to a rushed MYLO go ahead, it's only a game I won't lose sleep over it. But it's pretty stupid IMO.

Why the rush? This thread isn't going anywhere, it's not like you have to do much more than just "check in" until I have time to post my case :roll:

I do have an outside life, I have been as communicative as possible, if you don't care, then gg mafia, impatient town lynches themselves.

Yes I have time to mod my game, but that is because as a mod you can just skim and tally votes which is easy. The only thoughtful and time consuming posts are the scenes at day and night. Again, this needs over an hour of my devoted time to try and find scum.

tl;dr, you can lynch me if you want but I feel like that is a waste. I have been checking in here just about every day, and I assure you I will give you my case as soon as possible. If you guys are just too impatient, then whatever its just a game Im not gonna cry over it, but we have weeks until deadline is reached.

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:53 am

If Clever is mafia and hammers me its game over by the way.

Re: Office Mafia (5/9) N3: Degeeked

Postby jonty125 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 am

Vote Count

MoB Deadly - (2) - drunkmonkey, Nebuchadnezer

With 4 alive it takes 3 to club to death, deadline is Wed 21 March @ 1600 GMT.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:13 pm

We're not rushing anything. My stated goal of D3 was to find both scum, as we knew what would happen on N3, so we had all the information we were going to get. I made this very clear, and everyone seemed to agree with it. Having said that, I put together my case for you(MoB) and name on February 29. You've had 8 days now to put together a defense. You've been highly active in your other 3 mafia games, as well as had time to play other forum games.

In the last 7 days you have:
-8 posts in Power Role Draft mafia
-8 posts in Hectic Eclectic mafia
-13 posts in Fire & Ice mafia
-11 posts in Nightmare mafia
-4 posts in various forum games/off-topic threads

I find it a little hard to believe you haven't had any time to dedicate to a game where you're on the verge of a lynch.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 pm

And all of those games have shorter deadlines than this game.

And the ones that dont have deadlines, I have not posted "cases", they were merely not more than a paragraph long.

The only one where I posted a long case was Nightmare Mafia.

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:40 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:I find it a little hard to believe you haven't had any time to dedicate to a game where you're on the verge of a lynch.

You don't think I know, the longer I procrastinate, the more and more I look like scum? I know my activity hasn't been the best this game, so I was hoping you guys would give me a grace period when I promise I will post. There's not much more I can do. Any other explanations will just look like excuses, so I will save you reading and not explain the million and 1 reasons why I have barely been at the computer.

I consider you a better player than most DM, I honestly thought your vote on me to begin the day was a bait vote to try and out scum, but apparently I was wrong. I didn't think you would just let me sit at L-1 while Clever could potentially hammer at any time.

I am done posting excuses or trying to convince you to unvote. My next post will be my case. If I am lynched before then, well then Good Game

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives