Office Mafia ENDGAME!! TOWN WINS!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Discussions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Office Mafia (4/9) D4: Self-Employed

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:53 am

If Clever is mafia and hammers me its game over by the way.
Art by pershy
Major MoB Deadly

Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (10)
Clan Achievement (34) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Office Mafia (5/9) N3: Degeeked

Postby jonty125 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 am

Vote Count

MoB Deadly - (2) - drunkmonkey, Nebuchadnezer

With 4 alive it takes 3 to club to death, deadline is Wed 21 March @ 1600 GMT.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:13 pm

We're not rushing anything. My stated goal of D3 was to find both scum, as we knew what would happen on N3, so we had all the information we were going to get. I made this very clear, and everyone seemed to agree with it. Having said that, I put together my case for you(MoB) and name on February 29. You've had 8 days now to put together a defense. You've been highly active in your other 3 mafia games, as well as had time to play other forum games.

In the last 7 days you have:
-8 posts in Power Role Draft mafia
-8 posts in Hectic Eclectic mafia
-13 posts in Fire & Ice mafia
-11 posts in Nightmare mafia
-4 posts in various forum games/off-topic threads

I find it a little hard to believe you haven't had any time to dedicate to a game where you're on the verge of a lynch.
Major drunkmonkey

Medals: 88
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 pm

And all of those games have shorter deadlines than this game.

And the ones that dont have deadlines, I have not posted "cases", they were merely not more than a paragraph long.

The only one where I posted a long case was Nightmare Mafia.
Art by pershy
Major MoB Deadly

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (10)
Clan Achievement (34) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:40 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:I find it a little hard to believe you haven't had any time to dedicate to a game where you're on the verge of a lynch.

You don't think I know, the longer I procrastinate, the more and more I look like scum? I know my activity hasn't been the best this game, so I was hoping you guys would give me a grace period when I promise I will post. There's not much more I can do. Any other explanations will just look like excuses, so I will save you reading and not explain the million and 1 reasons why I have barely been at the computer.

I consider you a better player than most DM, I honestly thought your vote on me to begin the day was a bait vote to try and out scum, but apparently I was wrong. I didn't think you would just let me sit at L-1 while Clever could potentially hammer at any time.

I am done posting excuses or trying to convince you to unvote. My next post will be my case. If I am lynched before then, well then Good Game
Art by pershy
Major MoB Deadly

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm

I explained my vote for you on my D3 case. I could have just as easily voted you D3 and name D4. If I could have lynched you together, I would have. I may be wrong, but the basis of my case wasn't that name was scum, it was that name and you were scum. We knew what information would come from N3, so I saw no reason to sit around and wait once D4 started.
Major drunkmonkey

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Leaving for the afternoon. Unvote to hear MoB out (because I'm a nice guy ;) ), and because I don't mind hammering later.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:39 pm

1. I want to see your case s.
2. I would rather have dm be the final hammer, as it will show him where the rest of us stand.
3. You read my post.you knew I was waiting for a case from each if you. I would consider this game a bit more important than d1 of your other games, where there is no end game in site and d1 usually goes on forever.
4. Play whatever angle you like, mob. My vote stays where it is, so that Clever and dm know where I stand. Mob played the waiting game and made me show my hand early...well done. I now wait for his"nebs the mafia, he's trying to speed lynch me" post.
Captain Nebuchadnezer

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Since dm unvote I will vote
vote mob
I agree we wait and listen and dm should decide if he hammers or not
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:21 pm

barring anything crazy - I will make my case tonight. Thank you for your patience
Art by pershy
Major MoB Deadly

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:35 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:barring anything crazy - I will make my case tonight. Thank you for your patience

*crowd cheers* yayy
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Re: Office Mafia (9/9) D1: Register Complete

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:16 pm

show: DMs Case

Just saw your lengthy case from Feb 29. I honestly haven't seen this till just now. Hats off to you DM you definitely made an impenetrable case, I couldn't poke any holes through it.

I feel like I could have defended myself from MY actions, but I cant backpack Names actions with me. He dropped too many scumtells, and I was not nearly active enough to reign him back in.

Great game fellas, Sorry for stringing you along for a bit there, I had no intentions of throwing in the white towel, but there is no getting out of this.
Art by pershy
Major MoB Deadly

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Ooops.... meant to hit preview to make sure the spoiler tag worked.

Thanks Jonty for a great game. Sorry for the anti-climatic ending. I was going to fight it.

hammer deadly.
Art by pershy
Major MoB Deadly

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh, come on...I give you the chance you beg for, and you steal my hammer? I won't allow it!

vote MoB Deadly :mrgreen:

Great game, guys. That got really close at the end. =D>
Major drunkmonkey

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:28 pm

vote MoB Deadly

forgot the red
Major drunkmonkey

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives