Conquer Club

Im bringing back and old suggestion

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Im bringing back and old suggestion

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:07 pm

locate my old thread from years ago and merge if you like.

Any player playing another player that has atleast a 2,000 point difference between the two players will not have the game counted towards their ranking. This will prevent those trying to climb the scoreboard by playing low ranks.

Only way to stop the farming
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Re: Im bringing back and old suggestion

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:locate my old thread from years ago and merge if you like.

Any player playing another player that has atleast a 2,000 point difference between the two players will not have the game counted towards their ranking. This will prevent those trying to climb the scoreboard by playing low ranks.

I like the idea, but what if the point diff is rank wise? Like a Field Marshall can play captains and above for example. I didn't check for ranching but I do believe not everyone above 4000 is a farmer. Everyone should be allowed to play majord imho.
I hope I edit the right post now lol.

I vote for an exception for tourneys and clan wars.
Last edited by Extreme Ways on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby codeblue1018 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:17 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:locate my old thread from years ago and merge if you like.

I agree with this, however, 2k points difference is too low. I mean a player with 5k points could realistically play a brig at 3k points. I wouldnt consider a brig as a person to be farmed or anyone all the way to major. What that point number is, I'm not sure. The point of farming is too win games easily against persons who have no clue. Really, anyone Leiutenant or higher has a good grasp on how to play this game.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:06 pm

you can still play a player over a 2K point difference. The game just doesnt count towards your ranking.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Return to Archived Suggestions