Mafia and You

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mafia and You

Postby colton24 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:00 pm

:lol: Ok so say the mafia godfather is lynched. The mafia can't talk right? Can the mafia still kill?
Highest Rank: Lt | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed :mrgreen:

One fool reporting for duty!
Private 1st Class colton24

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Squirrels Hat on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:38 pm

colton24 wrote:Ok so say the mafia godfather is lynched. The mafia can't talk right? Can the mafia still kill?

From my experience, even without the godfather, the mafia would still be able to kill and talk. Although I guess a mod could make it different, I've never played in a game where the mafia wasn't able to talk.
Private Squirrels Hat

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Mafia should still be able to talk and make kills. otherwise it would just be game over if they couldn't make kills. they just don't get the godfather benefit of either being bulletproof or investigation proof depending on how the mod wants to use the godfather.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby carlpgoodrich on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Ok, I still have absolutely no idea what a mafia game is. How does it have anything to do with playing a CC game? I must be missing something but I believe the original post doesn't mention anything about it.
Captain carlpgoodrich

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 pm

carlpgoodrich wrote:Ok, I still have absolutely no idea what a mafia game is. How does it have anything to do with playing a CC game? I must be missing something but I believe the original post doesn't mention anything about it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:41 am

hey i have a question about a roles

if something says one shot does that mean they can only do it once or that they can kill one person?
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:hey i have a question about a roles

if something says one shot does that mean they can only do it once or that they can kill one person?

They can do it once.
Captain safariguy5

Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions