A game inspired by this game. This Matrix mafia will have different mechanics and a larger player pool than the original one. Characters will come from all three movies.
Below are the rules as often used in Mafia games, borrowed from numerous Moderators.
- 1. This game is moderated by me (safariguy5), I am the law. Whatever I say goes. If I make a mistake I’ll do my best to fix it. All roles will be given out randomly.
2. Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod. The only things you may post (loosely paraphrasing) are your roles (and anything associated with them), and alignment, during the active game. Once the game has concluded, feel free to post the rest of your personal information. You may not post your win condition, how many words are in your role PM, or any other kind of way to get around not quoting PMs.
3. If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either.
4. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in bold. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Guybrush Threepwood) If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied.
5. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.
6. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, Voices from beyond the graveare alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.
7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.
8. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you may do so.
9. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.
10. Day scenes I write will be fun and comical, don’t read too far into them. No clues or game information will be hidden in the text.
11. Joking in the thread is fine, but don’t let it get carried away and take over as spam.
12. Be attentive and active in the game. If I see you are not posting at all, I will prod all those who are inactive. If there is no timely response, you will be replaced.
13. Each game ‘day’ will not have a deadline unless activity decreases. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. If no majority is reached at the end of the deadline if made, a ‘no lynch’ will be forced, sending the game into the night phase.
14. Similarly, each game ‘night’ will not last more than TWO 24 hour days. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of the second 24 hour day I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action (I.E. for mafia, there would be a ‘no kill’, etc).
15. If you have any questions about whether you should or shouldn’t do something, or just need some clarification, feel free to PM me.
And of course
16. Have Fun!
Special thanks pancakemix, from whom I borrowed most of these rules.
5. Iron Butterfly
6. MoB Deadly
13. SPARTACUS1974 replaced by pmchugh
15. dazza2008 replaced by vodean
23. ghostly447 replaced by Nebuchadnezer V 2.0
2. LSU Tiger Josh
12. Eldario - Commander Locke, Vanilla Townie lynched Day 1
1. freezie - Morpheus, Town Watcher killed Night 1
9. skillfusniper33 - Link, Vanilla Townie lynched Day 2
20. cowboyz - Captain Mifune, Town Vigilante killed Night 2
19. Roussallier replaced by Some7hingClever - Agent Brown, Mafia Ninja lynched Day 3
16. Nebuchadnezer - Tank, Vanilla Townie killed Night 3
21. shieldgenerator7 - Seraph, Town Bodyguard and Mason lynched Day 4
7. crazymilkshake5 replaced by LSU Tiger Josh replaced by aage - Agent Johnson, Mafia Roleblocker lynched Day 5
4. DoomYoshi - Neo, Town Hider, one-shot autorevived turned Super JOAT, strong lover killed Night 5
3. jak111 - Trinity, Town Tracker and lover committed suicide Night 5
14. Djfireside - Agent Smith, Third Party Serial Killer, one-shot autorevive turned Cult Recruiter killed Night 5
24. soundman - Cypher turned Bane, Town Traitor turned Cult Goon endgamed Night 5