Conquer Club

If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Leehar on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 pm

freakns wrote:oh how allmighty we all are... interesting to see how everyone is committed to stay in the clan and yet we are seeing so much clan changing its not even funny anymore...

anyhow, i would love to sneak a peak at BOFM and FOED forum, just for good laugh. tactics wise, i dunno, not particularly keen to see any specific clan, but would like to see every... now, if they are like we were in Nemesis back in days, or in Otpisani now, most of important stuff is going through PMs, so i wouldnt see that much

Getting on the end of some pm chains could be interesting I'm sure

owenshooter wrote:
niMic wrote:I always wanted to see what it was like in THOTA.

Just hit C&A that is where most of their activity is at... as far as which clan i would like to be in, hmmmm... over the years, i have ribbed the Library clan endlessly (magnums, of course)... so, i think i would like to hang out with those lads and see what the get down is all about over there... oh, and the star wars freaks... that would be cool...-el Jesus negro

It's interesting how you haven't gotten the distinction between usergroup and clan sorted just yet, or are you planning to turn social ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby nagerous on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:04 pm

FOED probably.
Captain nagerous

Postby owenshooter on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm

wild geese...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Leehar wrote:
freakns wrote:oh how allmighty we all are... interesting to see how everyone is committed to stay in the clan and yet we are seeing so much clan changing its not even funny anymore...

anyhow, i would love to sneak a peak at BOFM and FOED forum, just for good laugh. tactics wise, i dunno, not particularly keen to see any specific clan, but would like to see every... now, if they are like we were in Nemesis back in days, or in Otpisani now, most of important stuff is going through PMs, so i wouldnt see that much

Getting on the end of some pm chains could be interesting I'm sure

owenshooter wrote:
niMic wrote:I always wanted to see what it was like in THOTA.

Just hit C&A that is where most of their activity is at... as far as which clan i would like to be in, hmmmm... over the years, i have ribbed the Library clan endlessly (magnums, of course)... so, i think i would like to hang out with those lads and see what the get down is all about over there... oh, and the star wars freaks... that would be cool...-el Jesus negro

It's interesting how you haven't gotten the distinction between usergroup and clan sorted just yet, or are you planning to turn social ;)

psst... that was kind of a joke because when we first tried to join the CLA we were told we were a "social group" and not a clan. and when we first started calling ourselves a "clan" we were threatened by team CC for saying we were a clan but not sanctioned by CC... ahhhh, the bandits...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dibbler on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

There are lots of clans out there that I would love to read their forums but no other clan I would want to be in. I would love to read the forums of THOTA, TOFU and KORT but if I couldn't be in the Pig Renters I think I would go clanless. I can't imagine finding another group as fun loving and competitive as these guys.
Highest Score: Brigadier- 3229 points
Highest Placing: 49 - December 6, 2011
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Postby Pirlo on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Dibbler wrote:There are lots of clans out there that I would love to read their forums but no other clan I would want to be in. I would love to read the forums of THOTA, TOFU and KORT but if I couldn't be in the Pig Renters I think I would go clanless. I can't imagine finding another group as fun loving and competitive as these guys.

awww dibbler, that sounds like a lack of professionalism.. not that it's bad though. just saying. too emotional :P
Captain Pirlo

Postby Dibbler on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Ugh, right in the heart! Damn mercenaries. :D
Highest Score: Brigadier- 3229 points
Highest Placing: 49 - December 6, 2011
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Postby Pirlo on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Dibbler wrote:Ugh, right in the heart! Damn mercenaries. :D

I'm not mercenary.. it's a bad propaganda.. I joined TIME clan, and when troubles arised, I left.. then I have my current clan.. I'm just professional 8-)
Captain Pirlo

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm

If I were to go with an established clan it would probably be TSM, just because they dont take themselves too seriously but they win on settings that a lot of people would think are crapshoot (no spoils, sunny on a medium to large maps) and they do it regularly. If I were to go with a newer clan it would likely be the pig renters, Just because they have a good name and I'd like to think that I would fit well with their mentality. But I love my clan as how it is.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby grifftron on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:08 am

Of course being in a top clan is always fun competitively but it can be very stressful at times when playing against other top clans in very close wars.

But if I were ever to apply to a different clan, I think I would want to be in one that is lead by a crazy leader... so my 3 picks would be BPB / SOH (at the time of AOG) OR AKA.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Aradhus on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm

The clan Macleod. Each month the clan members would fight until there was only one left standing. And that person would make the clan decisions for the next month.
Major Aradhus

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 am

The Piper's Clan, och aye.

Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby JBlombier on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:09 am

eddie2 wrote:
pimpdave wrote:But hey, you get to have "god" eyes and read it all anyway, so don't resent the leaders.

admin can read any private group anyway and i am sure they do.

They can try, if they want to. We talk in a difficult code in our clanforum though, so they don't know what we hid down there.

I'd like to read the KORT-forums myself. Just thinking it might be a good read.
Colonel JBlombier

Postby jbrettlip on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:46 pm

I would like to be in the Ku Klux Klan, but Owen would be mad at me. I guess I will go with WuTang.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby Pedronicus on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 am

Oh to of been an advertising exec. in the 70's....

Yeah, like the bird in the background wants to wake up to Dirk in his dressing gown, walking around puffing on a stinky old pipe and she thinks "f*ck me! - this bloke is dreamy! The front room smells like a rats arm pit. This is the life for me!"
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 am

Crazyirishman wrote:If I were to go with an established clan it would probably be TSM, just because they dont take themselves too seriously but they win on settings that a lot of people would think are crapshoot (no spoils, sunny on a medium to large maps) and they do it regularly. If I were to go with a newer clan it would likely be the pig renters, Just because they have a good name and I'd like to think that I would fit well with their mentality. But I love my clan as how it is.

Thanks Irish, mind you TSM haven't been second best clan in the world for as long as anyone can remember by making a habit of losing our foggy complex games. :D
You know, I used to be really curious about what went on in some clans like THOTA & KORT but I'm happy just hanging out in the trees these days.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 am

I would join Empire! They made need an influx of new members after the PACKS DESTRUCTOR BEAST gets done with them! lol If i could view one other clans forum it would be BPB, they are some funny f#$%ers!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:40 pm

I would probably just start a new clan, and fill the ranks with part timers and take all their turns for them. We could call ourselves, EscuadrĆ³n del coco. Say it out loud a few times. It does sound fierce.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby owenshooter on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:00 pm

It would have to be a clan with kick ass sigs and leaders that don't put stuff like "leader" or "co-leader" on their sigs...-eJn
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Pirlo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 pm

I think Mokis are cool.. They are probably the only elite clan who leaves some space for the fun part of this game!
Captain Pirlo

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 pm

owenshooter wrote:It would have to be a clan with kick ass sigs and leaders that don't put stuff like "leader" or "co-leader" on their sigs...-eJn

yea, I remember when you applied to our clan and we rejected you.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby Pirlo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:
owenshooter wrote:It would have to be a clan with kick ass sigs and leaders that don't put stuff like "leader" or "co-leader" on their sigs...-eJn

yea, I remember when you applied to our clan and we rejected you.

It's not very nice to be proud of rejecting someone; especially if he/she made that application private!
Captain Pirlo

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Pirlo wrote:
It's not very nice to be proud of rejecting someone; especially if he/she made that application private!

It wasn't private, it's in our recruitment thread. http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=102275&start=30#p2645140

I didn't say I was proud. I was only responding to him TRYING to make fun of my sig. It's kinda lame when all you have to brag about these days is how cool your sig is.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Wow i truly think that the PACK has the best leaders and the most fun bar none! Ooops did i say that out loud! :D :D \:D/ \:D/
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Pirlo on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:14 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:
Pirlo wrote:

It wasn't private, it's in our recruitment thread. http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=102275&start=30#p2645140

I didn't say I was proud. I was only responding to him TRYING to make fun of my sig. It's kinda lame when all you have to brag about these days is how cool your sig is.

fair enough!
Captain Pirlo

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion