Conquer Club

I'm considering looking for a clan to join

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I'm considering looking for a clan to join

Postby Aradhus on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Looking for a new challenge. If you're interested in my services shoot me a PM and I'll check you out.
Last edited by Aradhus on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Aradhus

Re: I'm considering looking for a new clan to join

Postby Keefie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 pm

With an arrogant post like that I bet there'll be loads of inquires - not
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Aradhus on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:18 pm

:-s I'm genuinely confused. In what way is my post arrogant? It certainly isn't intended to be. How else do you let people know that you're on the market, and if people are interested they should PM me?
Major Aradhus

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Aradhus wrote::-s I'm genuinely confused. In what way is my post arrogant? It certainly isn't intended to be. How else do you let people know that you're on the market, and if people are interested they should PM me?

Maybe you should look into some that you have seen stand out to you. Then YOU PM them. I think that is what the previous person was trying to get at. The majority of your games are team games so it shouldn't be too hard for you to ask a few people to play games with you. Do that and see how it works out for ya. Make friends with someone.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Aradhus on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Your interpretation of his post still doesn't make what I said remotely arrogant. If anything it illustrates that his criticism is irrational and obnoxious. My post implies I'm open to all offers, if you need, or are interested, in new players send me a private message if I like what you're offering I will try-out for your clan. My thread isn't arrogant, it's efficient.

I would like now, however, to rescind my earlier offer. If your clan is interested in a good player, who has experience of playing with, and beating, the best, then shoot me a PM, unless you're in the clan that Keefie is in.
Major Aradhus

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Aradhus wrote:Your interpretation of his post still doesn't make what I said remotely arrogant. If anything it illustrates that his criticism is irrational and obnoxious. My post implies I'm open to all offers, if you need, or are interested, in new players send me a private message if I like what you're offering I will try-out for your clan. My thread isn't arrogant, it's efficient.

I would like now, however, to rescind my earlier offer. If your clan is interested in a good player, who has experience of playing with, and beating, the best, then shoot me a PM, unless you're in the clan that Keefie is in.

Meh, that guy is just being rude. Don't mind him. Maybe he's upset that you have been here a little longer than him. Not too many 2006'rs
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 pm

are you not already in a clan?
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:18 pm

WPBRJ wrote:are you not already in a clan?

He is but looks like he wants a new clan for reasons I am sure he has.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Re: I'm considering looking for a clan to join

Postby Keefie on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 am

Sorry if my response was a little blunt, but Happy2seeyou has hit the nail on the head. I didn't mean to be rude.
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Keefie wrote:Sorry if my response was a little blunt, but Happy2seeyou has hit the nail on the head. I didn't mean to be rude.

You didn't sound rude imho, but he doesn't like you already for that simple post. I would say his post was more arrogant than yours, but who am I to judge?
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Aradhus on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Any more offers before I make a decision and you lose the opportunity for good to try out a pretty good well-rounded player, with a charming personality, even if I do say so myself.
Major Aradhus

Postby Pirlo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 am

OMG if you just join my clan.. our penises interaction can blow the whole CC out!!!!!
Captain Pirlo

Postby puppydog85 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 am

I think something like this would qualify as an arrogant post:

I am looking for a clan to join; however, I am too lazy to look through the list to find the highest ranking clan that will accept me. So, please send me a pm and if, after I compile all the offers, yours is the highest ranking clan, I will join your clan.

P.S. Check out all my medals if you want to see what good player I am.
Sergeant 1st Class puppydog85

Postby Pirlo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 pm

puppydog85 wrote:I think something like this would qualify as an arrogant post:

I am looking for a clan to join; however, I am too lazy to look through the list to find the highest ranking clan that will accept me. So, please send me a pm and if, after I compile all the offers, yours is the highest ranking clan, I will join your clan.

I really wonder why some people are not open minded enough.. some guys are too serious as f*ck! why does he have to beg for clans. He chose the easiest and straightest way. All he meant 'Hello, I'm free and looking for a clan, who's interested?'

Not a big deal duh! in other words, offer or stfu if you have nothing good to feed this thread!

P.S. No offense. just my 2 cents!
Captain Pirlo

Postby The Voice on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Pirlo wrote:
puppydog85 wrote:I think something like this would qualify as an arrogant post:

I really wonder why some people are not open minded enough.. some guys are too serious as f*ck! why does he have to beg for clans. He chose the easiest and straightest way. All he meant 'Hello, I'm free and looking for a clan, who's interested?'

Not a big deal duh! in other words, offer or stfu if you have nothing good to feed this thread!

P.S. No offense. just my 2 cents!

+1

PpS, I'm disappointed you made no penises references in this post, Pirlo.
Major The Voice

Postby puppydog85 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 pm

I was trying to funny, Pirlo. Slow down a little and read the post as humor, not satire.
Sergeant 1st Class puppydog85

Postby trapyoung on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:37 pm

maybe you should post some experience ara, like that you were one of the original (or early) members of tofu, etc
Colonel trapyoung

Postby Pirlo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:36 pm

puppydog85 wrote:I was trying to funny, Pirlo. Slow down a little and read the post as humor, not satire.

Huh? My humor detector sucks then!!! Hope it's good at sucking at least. :twisted:

P.S. Sorry puppydog85, I wasn't talking to you in particular, it was in general based on past experience in this regard. :oops:
Captain Pirlo

Postby Pirlo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:38 pm

PENIS

Just because this thread was started by Aradhus, my PENISISM-mate! and to please The Voice's expectations. :lol:
Captain Pirlo

Postby Aradhus on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:25 pm

trapyoung wrote:maybe you should post some experience ara, like that you were one of the original (or early) members of tofu, etc

Wouldn't that be construed as kinda arrogant though? I mean *breathes on fingernails and randomly polishes badge that isn't actually there' I was in Tofu you know, won a few wars with them, yeah. Undefeated. Unfortunately I departed company from them because I felt they weren't ambitious enough for me. It all started really when we were deciding what type of strippers to get for the Dako birthday bash. Cof wanted Swedish, Jake wanted Japanese, I suggested we compromise and go for both, and apparently to some people that was me trying to take over. The stress levels became insane, the vibe, it just went wrong.

That my kids, is why when you're throwing any kind of celebratory do, you should pick strippers randomly. Preferably with their ethnicities written on a piece of paper and picked out of a hat.(not that hat Timmy1 wears though - the stories I could tell you about that hat)
Major Aradhus

Postby CHECHE CLAN on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 am

your replys from others seem to be a bit harsh m8 im a newcomer who hasnt even played a game yet just browsing , but they think they r superior to you challange them to a contest and maybe that will shut them up. BRO
Cook CHECHE CLAN

Postby Pirlo on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 am

Why am I pretty sure you are a multi? :-k
Captain Pirlo

Postby The Voice on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Pirlo wrote:PENIS

Just because this thread was started by Aradhus, my PENISISM-mate! and to please The Voice's expectations. :lol:

Muhaha, thank you, my friend.
Major The Voice

Postby General Brock II on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Have you made a decision, yet, Aradhus?

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
Captain General Brock II

Next

Return to Clan Archives